Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest...

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
user tests cheapo USB3.0 cardreaders The Vicky-saga continues user flashes his Redmi note 3 pro user didn't get any packages for 6 days, spergs out about it First bag of chinkshit for our beloved user Anon burns up his multimeter Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4tepwo/the_irresistible_rise_of_aliexpress_chinas/
sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/index.html
chinkshit.xyz
gearbest.com/ladle-_gear/
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Top-Quality-Hifi-in-ear-Earphones-Professional-In-Ear-Headphone-HD-Headphones-with-retail/2030317142.html?scm=1007.13339.33317.0&pvid=af0fdbeb-6e85-4081-9084-b2181d252f9e&tpp=1
aliexpress.com/item/ACSC4MXXXmSA-KingSpec-SSD-Aliexpress-online-sale-64GB-128GB-256GB-500GB-512GB-Msata-SSD-Mini-PCIe-SSD/32398263204.html
m.aliexpress.com/item/32670794205.html#autostay
gearbest.com/scratch-repair-pen/pp_373986.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you forgot thread subject

Yes, I know, I am an idiot. Regular OP is asleep.

ALSO NEWS

Don't use the randomizer (not posting the link) because stinky chinky shilly shilly

Reminder Marcus is shilling his video about /csg/ all over reddit and already has 15,000 views. Ignore any newfag redditors and don't spoonfeed them. Point them to the wiki or ask them to lurk a little longer so the thread isn't clogged up with shit.

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4tepwo/the_irresistible_rise_of_aliexpress_chinas/

Downvote this if you can to stop the spread of the reddit invasion.

At least you did reasonably well with the news, better than a lot of replacement OPs!

Also report video for racism

Reminder

Any good deals for 2TB external storage?

Get a separate HDD and then a container or something... Chinks aren't good with mass storage. SSDs are ok, but HDDs are non existent and I doubt the shipping will be too kind on the poor things.

Just get a NAS drive if you want that storage

Which would you recommend?

fuck off

POO

got this thing in the mail today with some sharks

either the sharks are all broken, or this thing doesn't work

Or you're retarded

nah

Friend, mixza taohaoll 2016 edition shark card that are 64gb and above are microSDXC the reader only reads microSDHC

Synology

So, it's useless.
I've got one, and I guess I won't be using it with any sharks.

You can try formatting it to FAT32.

sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/index.html

but it should work with the 16 and 32gb right?
windows doesn't recognize it at all
I can get my linux box to identify the size but it can't format it

how does this work?
they take my image and slap it on a pad?
what about the resolution?

I should escalate it, right lads? He's trying to chink me out of my $1.29.

Escalate. That's like fifteen million chink money.

Looks like it :^)

Aren't there any pads with more reviews?

well there's this one

Looks OK, but if there aren't any picture reviews, you can never be too sure.

chinkshit.xyz now redirects to the latest /csg/ thread.

>normies
As expected.
Anyone who uses that word should be permanently banned.

So, all those Flukes on AliExpress... fake or not?

Got my meme ladle, it's quite cute though smaller than expected. I couldn't see myself actually using it though.

what is that thing and why is so fucking cute

It's a laddle. A cute Bessie laddle.

That's kawaii as fuck nigga

How do I close my ticket?

>You can try formatting it to FAT32.
nope

link please i need this in my life

yer too late bruh
it was on sale for $0.99 a couple weeks ago

marked

gearbest.com/ladle-_gear/

I see it now thanks

Can I be a meme?

>Not even squidward house

Cool story, normie.

Gonna buy me some chink pubes

>muh Kingston clone

Fucking dirty disgusting fucking chinks fucking make me so mad. What the fucking fuck???? why the fuck would they fucking put this dirty fucking product on their fucking network like the dirty fucking gookelawls they are???

fucking motherfucking chinks make me so mad!!!!!!!!!

Searched gearbest on youtube.

kek

ur just jealous of my pubes bro

>muh sekrit club
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

>mfw

anyone know how to make ruizu x02 put songs in album order instead of alphabetically?

I took a tiny jewelers screwdriver and bent the pins inside the thing because a couple looked like they were sitting kind of low
success!

OKAY, so I found some Sennheiser fakes. Specifically I'm looking at the IE800's here: aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Top-Quality-Hifi-in-ear-Earphones-Professional-In-Ear-Headphone-HD-Headphones-with-retail/2030317142.html?scm=1007.13339.33317.0&pvid=af0fdbeb-6e85-4081-9084-b2181d252f9e&tpp=1

Has anyone bought any fake Sennheisers before? Be it IE800's or anything else

How did they sound?

And I going to regret coughing up $30~?

I love it when people do that.

Yo mates any suggestion for a cheap 120+gb mSATA SSD?

It'll be used to store a couple of steam games only so i don't care about the brand, the cheapest msata ssd i could find was the 120gb KingDian M280 for $37 but maybe some of you will know about a better deal.

aliexpress.com/item/ACSC4MXXXmSA-KingSpec-SSD-Aliexpress-online-sale-64GB-128GB-256GB-500GB-512GB-Msata-SSD-Mini-PCIe-SSD/32398263204.html

Showed the other guy this, you can get a 128GB one for about $12 more (unless you don't use freedombux)

?

To the user who bought a chinese power ball

How poorly made was yours? I'm new to it so I don't know if it's just me needing to get the hang of it.

The main ball spins well enough but it's really tight when it's trying to rotate within the ball

Some user was asking about these in an earlier thread. Quality snoop ripoff m.aliexpress.com/item/32670794205.html#autostay

I got one of those for christmas once
worthless

Thanks for advertising the randomizer (:

Chinese or legit? They seem pretty cool once you get them spinning on their own

Thanks for the link but the 128gb one is $42 and the kingdian one is $37 on Ali. I doubt i'll need 200+gb for games.

aliexpress.com/item/ssd/32622027661.html

gearbest.com/scratch-repair-pen/pp_373986.html

Opinions on this

really hope that deal lasts through the week

Anyone?

It's been like that since weeks.

i'm just being jewish and looking for a cheaper one

Useless gimmick. Just get a regular phone holder.

anyone know of a good usb microscope?

what the fuck is priority direct mail

should i get the shipping insurance for banggood

Sup Karpathy

Indeed. The non-reddit term is "normalfag"

Karpathy cute tho

kill yourself jojo faggot

Its tru tho

Any recommendations for mechanical keyboards and/or comfy mice?

check the wiki.

with the recent invasion by reddit, no more spoon feeding.

lurk moar

It will probably arrive tomorrow
i cant wait

where is this gearbest slot machine thing I hear about?

So, I have a 32gb windows tablet, it has a microsd card slot, can I just buy a 128gb shark, stick it in there and just use it like a regular harddrive and install programs and shit to it?

Will it die?

>However; in general it is recommended to manually price compare or ask the thread.
>Ask in the thread for feedback.
>Ask around on the threads for more info

Finally it's here!

Those 27 days of nerve-wrecking wait is over....

I'm familiar with most of the better known, quality brands: CM, Logitech, Rosewill, Unicomp, etc. I'm not so familiar with Chinkshit brands on Aliexpress, Bangood etc

Who the hell is this Marcus guy who started this Reddit invasion. Why does he want to ruin these threads?

This is my second time dealing with the chinks, the first time were pistons a few months ago. These Shark memes are good, yes?

Yes, sharks are just fine.

WD RE4 recertified 2tb (buy them on ebay with warranty), pop it in an Orico enclosure from aliexpress.

Oh shit, didn't see the guy above me, would've just waited for a response to his post.

Regardless, thank you kindly user. Gearbest is good?

Hes cute

Gearbest is fine, there's an official ali store, and also banggood but they're a little bit more expensive there.

The ones I bought from gearbest were legit.

open it

Finally I'm a part of the redmeme...

Can't wait for my 64gb shark to come.

Any redmeme note 3 anons here knows what OS is best for this device?

Faggot needs to die

Youtube fame

MIUI is great. V8 is coming out soon and you'll have to reflash for it, so don't put too much stuff on your device for now. You'll want to upgrade in 2 weeks or so.

CM13