What is the best screen recording software for windows?

What is the best screen recording software for windows?

Your phone

FUCK you dude.

Checked em quints

Dogs are actually mentioned in the Qur'an, as companions to faithful and righteous men, despite Islam apparently forbidding dogs to be kept as pets.

OBS, every other alternative is wrong and inferior

ShareX is most functional, OBS as well and is easier to set up right away, and Fraps just werkz.

Based Quran

Muslims can have dogs as pets but they can't be inside the house or in prayer areas.

Reminder that there is literally no reason not to vote Trump.
>m-m-muh privacy
He wants to shut down terrorist sites and accounts (ISIS twitter for example) to make the country safer, he doesn't care about all the hentai on your SSD.

That's to help keep hem from shitting all over your household. If anything, it's common sense

Holy texts are full of nonsense. The Koran is actually one of the least contradictory since it's more or less the sayings of a single person.

>religion of peace
>hey lets invade Mecca with 10,000 men and kill everyone who doesn't convert
kek desu senpai

No, it's because Angels won't visit otherwise.

>religion
>peace
what oxymoron is this?

better than the alternative desu

Funny fact, a lot of arabic people are accustomed to shitting in a standing way, do not EVER let one use your toilet for they will shit all over it if given the chance. True story from someone i knew.
The pigfucker even dared to ask it for a second time.

Bizarre how anyone calls it a religion of peace when it literally spread through violent conquest.

Christianity was spread to the new world this way but that wasn't how it started.

Shadowplay

>PROGRAM:LOL

Faggot detected

Name 1 (one) thing Shadowplay™ does better than OBS.
Pro-tip: You can't

OBS doesn't have lossless video. Other than that, it's pretty good.

I have an nVidia card, so I just use Shadowplay. Works great as far as I can tell.

>lossless video
Are you using a fucking Pentium 4 to record footage? There is no point in lossless video.

nVidia Share if you have an nVidia GPU, OBS if you have an AMD GPU.

OBS, can use VCE or NVENC also its free software as in freedom

nice bro

you mean they stand while they shit? they dont sit on the toilet?

off topic

That is indeed correct. I'm sure not all of them do it but a lot of them are used to dedicated shitting holes actually. I've even heard some of them break open the floor to replace the toilet with said holes.

You ever heard of those french ass washers? Well a toilet bowl is as weird to them as one of those ass washers is to the average person.