Daily keplar forgotten thread

i'll start today's daily keplar forgotten thread with the latest benchmarks!

today's showing, BF1!

here we have every single keplar card losing to single r9 290!

the 780 ties with a humble 380x!

there is good news though. maxwell has yet to be gimped! it's performing adequately.

Other urls found in this thread:

babeltechreviews.com/hd-7970-vs-gtx-680-2013-revisited/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He shills for free

>benchmark with results in plain sight
>Y-YOU ARE A SHILL

Ignore the facts if you want, but Pascal is going to end like this in a couple of years.

>alpha

Nvidia still at the top baby. No one beats the king.

>tfw you sold your 780 a few weeks ago to some sucker on eBay

Just waiting for my Nano to arrive now.

You're right, friend. It's only fair to test it in a finished game instead. And just look at it go!

is that DX12?

No. DX12 support will be in the final game, but wasn't implemented for the alpha. There was a toggle in the options for it, but it didn't do anything.

Dafuq is wrong with the sli? It only gets less performance by doing that

game obviously has no SLI support as of now.

>low level API
>Blames nvidia
At least wait for a driver update before being a whiny bitch .

Unless you're just a shitposting loser, kek

Where's the R9 390?

>Kepler
>driver update

Nice meme, you cucked shill. The last performance tweak for Kepler came more than a year ago after the Witcher 3 "gimping" drama. There won't be another.

I love how you changed it from the 700 series release to witcher 3 release.

Kepler is still getting performance improvements for new titles, even fermi is.

Meanwhile hd6000 and half of hd7000 rebrandeon cards aren't getting any driver updates at all and are completely incompatible with dx12, vulkan, or even dx11.1

>tfw gtx 780

They cucked me good.

>in a couple of years
I mean, I get how it's a good thing that AMD cards age a lot better than nVidia, but sometimes I think AMD fans don't realize that there is a sizable number of people that want to always play on high/max so they get a new graphics card every two to three years, making all this "gimping" stuff literally irrelevant for them.
Especially now, with the only Pascal cards available (up to today I guess) being high-end cards, it's ridiculous to think that somebody who gets an 1070 or an 1080 will care about their card being gimped in four years because - surprise - if they can afford a card like that now they'll probably upgrade as soon as its worth it, otherwise they would've gotten an 480

(you)

>being this cucked
hows the stockholm syndrome going?

Now post benchmarks with a weaker processor to see how nVidia performs when it doesn't have the cpu to back it up.

Why is 280x so godly? just look at it outperforming a 380x, its direct competitor the 770, a 780 even and a fucking titan.

Considering I went from a HD6870 to a gtx980 after AMD stopped supporting my card, I can easily say that not only does AMD provide inferior quality drivers, but crimson can't even compete with nvidia control center and geforce experience.

Shadowplay is fucking amazing after being forced to put up with raptr, no longer needing third party fixes for missing driver features is another great plus.

No more random crashes in games either, fuck AMD, they made mantle but they can't make stable drivers? Fuck off.

psssst, everybody who's ever had bad experience with AMD drivers is a shill
Also AMD is constantly in a twilight state where the drivers never had problems, the drivers were fixed long ago and the drivers are getting better
It's a shame AMD fans can't stick to one narrative

>AMD
>good drivers
>stable drivers
>fixed drivers
>best dx11 performance
>HD6000, 5000, and 7000 full dx12 support

go back spillage

Best technology

>mfw dx12

fuck off nvidia shill

Biggest technology

Sup Forums sure is spooked by Sup Forums bogeyman.

Sup Forums sure hates Sup Forums

Boomest technology

This does not clearly show gimping. To do that, you would need to test a single Kepler video card with different driver versions. The latest drivers should have the worst performance if gimping is taking place.

In all likelihood, nvidia simply stopped optimizing its Kepler drivers sometime after Maxwell was released.

t. GTX 670 owner

>This does not clearly show gimping. To do that, you would need to test a single Kepler video card with different driver versions. The latest drivers should have the worst performance if gimping is taking place.
>In all likelihood, nvidia simply stopped optimizing its Kepler drivers sometime after Maxwell was released.

t. cuckold
ftfy

It works better wit async enabled too. This benchmark uses SMAA instead of TSSAA. Async works only with TSSAA or no AA.

Is it correct to assume this is dx1 or without async compute benchmark?

Gtx 680 owner here, I glad I got my 3 years worth out of this card, it killed the hd7970 in dx11 on an i5 2500 and now I'll upgrade when gtx1070 drops a little in price.

Not sure why people are getting so excited over 350w r9 390x housefires in dx12 when they just shitpost about w10 being a botnet 5 seconds later.

I don't see how they're gimping keppler since my bf4 and gta v performance hasn't decreased at all on newer drivers.

AMD clearly has the advantage in dx12, but since they still can't compete with the gtx 1070, and are barely beating a 980, I see no reason to buy an AMD card this time either.

whats the framerate on consoles for this game?

>680
>it killed the hd7970 in dx11

it was weaker

>w10 being a botnet 5 seconds later.
good luck with you cp collection you degenerate pedophile

It didn't then and it doesn't now.

They traded blows, but the hd 7970 was held back by AMD drivers and driver overhead.

>polish benchmarks from 3 years ago
>le drivers overhead
can you please fuck off back to Sup Forums nvidia shill

fundamental difference between amd and nvidia.

When nvidia tessellates to a retarded extreme, they don't let you set it lower in drivers like amd, they just gave you a reason to upgrade

When amd cards aren't tessellating well, they could have put a new card out that crushes tessellation, they could have made a card that was more focused on that, and made us buy the new one as an upgrade, instead they put in a way to limit the level of tessellation for everyone.

I would rather go with amd, knowing that a year or so down the line the card will likely be a bit stronger, then go to a company that gives you reasons to upgrade just so they can cripple amds performance.

>talking about back then,
>posting a benchmark from back the

are you retarded?

More proof that AMD suffers from dx11 overhead compared to nvidia because I love it when you spaz out :)

770 = 680
280x = 7970
you aren't very good at shilling, are you panjeet?

I love it when you samefag in every thread hoping that this meme will catch on, get a tripcode so i can filter you.

>it doesn't now.
see

>implying the majority of people buying a gtx x70 or r9 x80 will be using anything more than 1080p

Nice try shill

>1080p
>2016
sucks being poor doesn't it panjeet

What meme, amd has crappy driver overhead, and its been shown time and time again, id still avoid nvidia like the plague, but know what you are getting into is important.

Granted, I would never recommend a sub i5 to anyone.

You posting your meme over and over again doesn't mean that its been proven over and over again, that's just called samefagging

>AMDfag
>calls others pajeet
>calls others poor

>no 1080
nice outdated benchmark one again

:)

Would you recommend an i5 6400 over an i3 6100?

>nvidiafag
>trying to use shit low resolutions to shill for $1000 cards
wew lad

No 1080 here either, what's your point?

>using a shit console port to prove something

>gtx770
>r9 280x
>$1000

>no 1080 here
did you even look at the benchmark more than 2 seconds?

Yes.

look again then panjeet

see

What is that from? The 295X2 should be a bit better if supported in drivers well. And whats with that 8GB 970 sli?

120/144hz > resolution

Can not stress this enough, holy shit fps, even on the desktop, makes SO big a fucking difference on feel, it is night and day.

freesync/gsync > resolution. Having frames put up the moment your monitor is read, apposed to whenever the fuck it wants is FAR FAR more important than resolution, as you will never push a game at 1440 144 or 120 all the time regardless of hardware.

Now, lets be honest, 1440p 1600p is going to die, as its not a 'normie' resolution, and 4k isn't quite ready yet, so price premium on something that is useless currently for games isn't really worth it, that and there is only 1 4k monitor worth a damn and its 800$, by the time 4k really gets going, oleds will probably come down to the sub 1000$ range and be worlds better then ips or tn.

different person retard, I have a 280x and a 955 black, amd is not good on low end cpus because they will hold the card back more often then not, nvidia would be a better choice but seriously fuck nvidia, for a plethora of reasons.

at this point i would say hold out for zen as it has enough potential to upset cpu cost across the board.

that said, looked up the cpus... fuck me i didn't know intel still sold sub 3.00ghz cpus.

I would still recommend the i5 over the i3 because when a game uses more then 2 cores, the i5 will be better overall, but i would at least tell them to get a 3.0ghz version, and highly recommend getting a 6600k and try to oc it to 4.0ghz, if they knew what they were doing, 4.5.

From what I know 780 ti have always been slower than 970. It's just a few percent behind.

>battlefield 1
???

So? I'll have upgraded for a long time before then

That won't happen though. Ignore the amd shills.

babeltechreviews.com/hd-7970-vs-gtx-680-2013-revisited/

>conveniently pre-DOOM