2gb of 1066 ddr2 ram

>2gb of 1066 ddr2 ram
>core2duo e6400
>GeForce 9500 gt
>going strong with Gentoo since 2009

>mfw Sup Forums has spent thousands of dollars since then so they can play man child games or idle in a chair shitposting on a Chinese cartoon forum

Comfy never obsolete master race reporting in.

>bragging about an old piece of shit by comparing it to newer pieces of shit

>1gb ram
>amd 3500+ winchester
>6800 GT

U mad OP?

>768mb ram
>1.6ghz p4
>riva tnt2 32mb
>windows xp
u both mad? le epic troll xDD

>piece of shit
It does everything I need it to do and then some thanks to the fact that not everyone uses a proprietary bloatware os that takes a supercomputer to process all the telemetry and nsa back doors.

Take your pajeeet pooloo planned obsolescence and never ending bloat and fuck off to reddit to shill your snake oil.

only a stinky fucking Indian monkey working for Microsoft would shit talk such a great box. I've done more for the gnu/Linux community in code contributions with this box in the first year than the value you'll ever add to ms with your shitty broken Php and shilling

Not at all, sounds like a pretty sweet little GNU/Linux box, used to have the same gpu

>>>/reddit/

Fuckin Indian posters on Sup Forums are worse than the faggots on /lgbt/

Get a job.

Why is this board so full of poorfags.

tl;dr

I don't disagree but cramming as many memes as possible into 3 paragraphs is not a convincing form of argument

>spending my money on replacing a perfectly fine computer
>not using it to enjoy life instead
Spend all your money on useless upgrades, goyim.

Some kind of quality of life

That amount of ram is likely to take a shit if you load a thread with a lot of image replies.

>bragging about being a poorfag
what did he mean by this?

what are you even complaining about OP? It's okay if you don't play games on your computer...

>I don't play videogames those are for man children!
>Has anime picture as wallpaper and spends all his freetime obsessively ricing his WM

>The last PC parts were bougth with mommy's money.
>I'm a poor as shit NEET.
>BERNIE 2016

>man-[space]-child

Phoneposter get out

you mean geniuses who optimze their money?

NEETs