/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
Does the 10c microSD card reader from GB work with Sharks? Aussie user wants a large, custom printed mouse pad user got his nessie ladle user waits for his tea to arrive, embraces mouth cancer A piece of plastic that separates eggs. Because user reviews his order of resistors and velcro Unboxing some random chink shit A nice bag from Gaybeast user got his knifey-spooney KZ-ED9 headphones The /csg/ Radio Show is looking for a new host user gets a jersey A soldering iron, a shark and monk headphones chinkshit.xyz now redirects to an active /csg/ thread Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4tepwo/the_irresistible_rise_of_aliexpress_chinas/
hkkegeyao.en.made-in-china.com/product/ISDxgWvTYEYO/China-Best-Latest-Model-13-3inch-Laptop-with-I7-Retina-Display.html
gearbest.com/camping/pp_52027.html
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9
gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_287644.html
gearbest.com/cables-adapter/pp_148172.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for fuck you chink shit randomizer guy

Second for fuck Argentina's customs.

Reminder Marcus is shilling his video about /csg/ all over reddit and already has 23,000 views. Ignore any newfag redditors and don't spoonfeed them. Point them to the wiki or ask them to lurk a little longer so the thread isn't clogged up with shit.

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4tepwo/the_irresistible_rise_of_aliexpress_chinas/

Downvote this if you can to stop the spread of the reddit invasion.

fourth for stinky chinky

The Xiaomi 5000 mAh takes 15 days+ to send.

Does /csg/ recommend any other thin powerbanks around 5000 mAh? (Pass through is a big plus)

PRAY FOR VICKY GAO

WE LOVE YOU VICKY!

Reminder $1 meme mouse is back in stock on ebay, for now.
www.ebay.com/itm/Sale-Optical-1000-2400-DPI-USB-2-0-Wired-Professional-Athletics-Gaming-Mouse-/121877814743

7 available

Report all chinkshit.com posts for breaking global rules 10 and 11.

>putting bait posts in the screencap

>Yeah yeah man. Look at pepe
>Fucking SAD FROG
>HOW DID SAD FROG BECOME A NORMIE THING
Why did he randomly bring up pepe?

Already ordered 2.

>P-please don't put negative ratings on my shop, shixiong.

just recommend some obvious to us cancer products if you don't want leddit to ruin everything.

10 posts in and it's all Discord drama good going guys

some faggot shilling his videos on rebbit and getting rebbit newfags here isn't discord drama though

Trying to show what a seasoned and grizzled Sup Forums veteran he is that he can name a dead meme from 2015.

but you shitposting about it is

Sold out.

does it smell like cancer like all the other mice that cheap?

Got my Zircon sport.
They sit at a weird angle making them hard to properly fit for me, but hey, they are a present for someone else who wanted to use them at gym.
I've also got an X02, and I kinda regret not buying one for me too (I've got the X02) since the western firmware and the build quality is a lot better (you always get wrong inputs in the X06 due to how the buttons are made).

Speaking of something else, can anybody recommend me a good store for sunglasses?
I'm not into /fa/ things, but the only ones I can get at my local stores are either overpriced Luxottica crap or Matrix-style sport sunglasses.

I don't have a specific store but chink sunglasses are actually pretty good. They feel a bit less solid, but even the super cheap ones are polarised.
You'll have to look for yourself since shops that sell knockoffs tend to exist a bit ephemerally.

Get wayfarer clones
They are cheap, the rayban sticker isnt worth the price difference

Hey, can anyone find me a nice counterfeit macbook 2015/1016, not air or pro.
I really like the design but I don't wanna feed the fruit-jew.
hkkegeyao.en.made-in-china.com/product/ISDxgWvTYEYO/China-Best-Latest-Model-13-3inch-Laptop-with-I7-Retina-Display.html
Found this but no actual pictures from the unit.

gearbest.com/camping/pp_52027.html

Bought one of these because it was on sale.

Absolute shit, won't last more than 2-3 uses, avoid it.

Well, I wasn't exactly looking for stuff with fake logos on it, it's just that I really don't know what I'm looking at in most cases since no one in the feedbacks actually wears what he bought.
Thanks for the tips anyway.

Use terms like aluminium unibody to get similar results

I'm thinking on some earphones, KS-ED9, KS-ATE or something else?

up to ~$15

Xiaomi Hybrids

this

Wow, I can't believe how racist Reddit is. Chinese are people too.

Just get one of those portable sharpening stones that's keychain sized. They barely cost any more, last longer, and work better for in-field touchups.

In what stores could you find something like that anyways?
I know of sites in le deepweb (xd) that sells eh, misteriously acquired apple products.

oh boy, chink shit delivery

>tfw on vacation
>tfw no chink shit for 2 weeks

I will have so many packages when I get home

It's a tablet for my aunt

never had an armature pair, I used to lean towards darker sounding phones but I have no clue.

Should I be worried about them being too bright?

And I just bought 100 pcs of googly eyes for €0,63

All the fun I will have.

I meant *KZ-ATE or KZ-ED9

>pic related KZ-ATE

Anyone have reviews on them?
I was think of getting the Pistons, but those are discontinued

I didn't expect any miracle from this, just wanted to test it and leave some feedback.

Banggood still has some in stock.

Which one is it?

>The item is at the PostNL sorting center
does that mean it's already in NL ? 7 days so far. Now a couple more to AT.

The /csg/ radio show is looking for a new host. If you can talk on mic without sperging out and know how to maintain a conversation, join the Discord at discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

The Chuwi Hibook because I was happy with mine and my mother was happy with her Hibook.

>does that mean it's already in NL ?
yes

>without sperging out and know how to maintain a conversation
>Sup Forums

fuck off discord shill.

does gearbest have a coin game/free coin thing like aliexpress?

What is a good app to test a micro sd reading speed on android?

How long does AIDS last out in the open?

Just cut myself with a tiny chink knife

They look like sperms

sperms for your ears

have kz-ate's for 3 months.
they turned out to be incredibly durable. last thing i expected from stinky chink shit.
Seriously i treat them like an asshole, use it during running and gym. dropped and sat on them multiple time. they still work like new after heavy use
however they aren't really comfy, if you want to use it inside watching movies or something i would recommend to get something else.

Well i'm gonna save up some funds to get some shit from China.

What should I get? I was interested in knifes, small and helpful electronics, and maybe some shit to use for weed smoking.

There's little AIDS in chinkland.
All you have is hepatitis.

A month after synchronizing, the "casio" is sitting a mere second ahead of the casio. This accuracy is a lie, however. It was 30s ahead two weeks ago. Timekeeping seems to be pretty ass, as said by anons last time I posted.
However, contrary to what also was said, it seems to be waterproof. I have worn it in the shower and had it submerged in a glass of water for 30 minutes without issues.

All in all, it's probably only worth it for memes. I bet there are better chink digital watches, and the original doesn't cost that much in itself.

Here's the story about how my local post chink'd me

>be me
>order chinkshit for a few months now, for me and friends
>total order value over $1200
>i just ordered, chinks declared the package with a way lower value, $5-10
>mailman always delivered it to my house, no extra cost
>this time, tracking said the package arrived, but never got to my house
>i waited one week
>finally, a notification to go the local post office
>i go there
>they seat me in a backdoor room
>unwrap all my chinkshit on the table
>"Why do you need 5 watches?"
>"Why do you need a chinese router?"
>ask me the real value of the products
>they ask for the receipts of purchase
>i give them all kinds of information
>finally, pay like $40 taxes
>they finally gave me my chinkshit

Forgot to mention, Romania post

Ahhhh, the good ol' commie days

Make multiple small orders next time, $40 is still good considering.

Import taxes are ignored if the package value is under 120€ or something, I don't know if it applies to Romania but its a good reason to why you should never make big orders.

Finally they arrived from gaybest

(You) to this post if you want the /csg/ discord to be deleted.

>"Why do you need 5 watches?"
>"Why do you need a chinese router?"

I also want any namefag gone.

ooo I got the invite

(You)

It's too incestuous and faggoty.

The package took about a month to arrive here. I usually order from dx.com and it also took that look to get delivered here even though Hong Kong is only less than 3 hours or so away via plane.

everbuying.net/product1111682.html

.10 cent usb reader at everbuying.net. If you use the following coupon code: EB001

>postnl
that shit goes to the Netherlands first

>pepe
>dead

Any decent suppliers of 18650 batteries? don't want to get chinked.

First off we have this Gerber multitool. It's for Dad. It feels metal and looks sturdy enough. My only concern is that you need to push two buttons on either side in order to use it and "open up" the pliers. I think it is different from the usual multitool that I use. It has moving parts that might break in the future. Only time will tell though.

>that shit goes to the Netherlands first

Any reason why is that?

(You) to this post if you don't want the /csg/ discord to be deleted.

No, name/tripfagging is good because it's easy to filter out. Much better than when le youtube generation posts their cancer anonymously

Glad it's waterproof- the watch I had that wasn't was one of those colored f91s, so it wasn't exactly the same watch.

I can understand why they'd want you to pay taxes but why did they care about your watches?

>Wanted the black coated Sanrenmu 7010
>Out of stock
>Mail GB about it
>"No plans of stocking it"
>Order silver model two weeks ago
>Arrived yesterday
>Check GB today
>Black SR7010 on stock

CHINKED

Whoa, I mean the one I had was a coloured plastic one. Felt cheap and died in the shower.

This next one is also ordered by my Dad. I believe it works fine but we've been chink'd.
The lug on the bottom came broken and the strap cannot be firmly attached.

Gearbest's stocking is pretty uncoordinated. But really, imagine having everyone you deal with also be chinks, it'd be no surprise if stocking is a nightmare.

>Any reason why is that?
Their main processing center is in Amsterdam, there was an infographic about it posted here, but I can't find it anymore. I'm not complaining about it, but I live in the Netherlands.

Here's a somewhat closer photo and I also encircled it.
I already contacted gaybest if they can credit back the amount. I hope they credit it back. I was also chink'd before on dx.com also when I ordered a smartphone mount for my car's windshield. It came broken.

Here's the link of the item:
gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_287644.html

I found the chinese version

As a guy who has had fair experiences with electric failures and exploding batteries:
Buy local, branded batteries. And keep the receipt.

It may save your life.

Hi, can you change the name of this thread to something like "Chinese Shopping General?" The c-word is a racist epithet and it has no place in modern verbiage in 2016.

Don't be a pussy. Live a little. Ultrafire batteries are fine you stupid laowai.

Dumb chink detected.
Fucking slit-eyes trying to make themselves seem trustworthy.

Not going to fall for your chinky tricks!

>gearbest.com/cables-adapter/pp_148172.html

Next on the list is this 8 pin charging cable for my iPhone that looks like a bracelet. It's a bit loose due to my tiny wrist. I would wear it on an ordinary basis since it doesn't look like a charger and I love wearing watches and bracelets. It works well.

>Current year

Verbiage is racist you fucking colonial bigot, we need to pick an alternative respectful of african american ebonics

Is that really a good knife?

Did you come here from Karpathy's video?

cheers lads