What is the best browser right now in terms of speed and ease of use?

What is the best browser right now in terms of speed and ease of use?
Preferably with a lot of customization options too

Firefox.
/thread

Firefox ESR compiled from source for your machine, anyway. Barely better than chrome if you don't use old extensions, though.

Firefox

In what way is firefox better than google chrome?

in every way

fucking faggot /threads himself.

Fuck off, anyone who calls others gay is clearly insecure about his own sexual orientation

Does this mean anyone saying google chrome is not the best browser ever is insecure about their shitty browser rip offs?

>sjw the browser

THIS BROWSER IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED AND WILL NO LONGER RECIEVE UPDATES FOR THIS SYSTEM. PLEASE CLICK THE LITTLE X TO CLOSE THIS MESSAGE EVERY TIME YOU START CHROME AND NO YOU CANT REMOVE OR DISABLE THIS FROM POPPING UP EVERY TIME YOU OPEN A NEW BROWSER WINDOW.
fuck google.

Remember how you always wanted to have a car with a spoiler and neon lights as a kid even though you always knew those didn't actually make the car any faster or better?

That's Firefox.

lel true

Opera. Firefox is slow af.

>He called me gay, that means he's gay!"

Can this meme fucking die? It's like people that say "you're projecting". It's basically saying, "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?"

stfu or ill fcking hack your ps4 you fucking sjw faggot, I'm already at your IP, start praying kiddo

Use nightly builds.

>I have 50 pages the at once

>opera
nah, sold out
>chrome
Eh, I dislike Google for their spying, so no thanks
>firefox
process of elimination led me here. It just works.

You forgot the word "opened"

>he doesn't use Iridium
>he still buys into le firecocks meme
>b-b-b-but muh rice!

They're all shit.

links

I'm waiting for GNU emacs to get the webkit capabilities in emacs 25 so I can ditch firefox.

>not realizing Sup Forums is full of kids trying to look smart and out shitpost eachother

Does anyone know how to make icecat's anti-JS fucking whitelist properly?

I'll add exceptions for the chans but shit is still broken, I can't even quick reply or get a captcha to go through.

libreJS is still under development so expect weird shit to happen.

eww is getting pretty cool

>No JavaScript
Sorry user, but it's useless. You simply cannot have a functioning browser these days without JavaScript capabilities.

What ancient system are you using?

Obviously Firefox.

NoScript or uMatrix is the way. Sorry if your special browser can't run them.

windows xp

if you don't want to change xp change chrome.

Question: how do you configure Firefox to make it use less memory/load faster?

NoScript gets rid of most JS bloat. There's no simple trick to make it lighter or faster without a compromise, or else the developers would've already applied it.

I can compromise. Give me a compromise. I'm not too proud to compromise.

NS+ABP

> what is "no u"

EMACS

You can grab the source and compile with webkit afaik

fbuild.com

>If you call others [insert something generic here], you're clearly insecure about [insert something generic here]

I love how he actually thought that was a intelligent response.