Why can't we ever win

Why can't we ever win

You'll take your tiny price/performance niche and you'll like it.

You poo in loo, not in gpu

have you been living under a rock? the 480 shits on the 1060

these threads are like antimatter but for the human soul

you are as empty inside as a black hole, GPU retards.

Notice how the 1060 reviews aren't using Doom or Vulkan in their benchmarks?

This desu
I got an AMD card because I'm not some autistic weeaboo who plays games at 120 FPS 4k resolution, using a gpu that cost more than the rest of the PC.

winrar can only dominate if 7zip dies

>GTX 1060 is the pest perf/dollar card

>techpowerup editor
>hmm how do we make 1060 seem better than 480
>I know, lets use all dx11 titles
>b-but what about dx12
>lets use rise of tomb raider as dx12
BEST CARD EVER

AMD will just never win, haha. The Geforce® 1060 is simply the best value choice for those who play it the way it's meant to be played™. Nothing even comes close! With NVIDIA GeForce Experience™, I can enjoy great features such as Shadowplay to record my gaming footage and show off my skills to others with ease. Order your's today, you won't regret it!

AMD is winning because we have the superior waifu.

>3 DX12 titles out there
>maybe 1 worth playing
>0 available to AMD poorfags as they're all protected by Denuvo

And no Ashes of Benchmark isn't a game, it's a meme bench.

S U I C I D E
U
I
C
I
D
E

W A T C H
A
T
C
H

If you want a short term stop gap buy the 1060. If you do not want to be buying another GPU in a years time get the 480.

>shit tier waifu is shit
git gud user

>Talking shit about a pure girl like amada
Don't do that

>get 480
>replace motherboard every 6 monts
>????
>profit

>AMD gets raped by Intel in CPU market
>AMD gets raped by nVidia in GPU market
And you think Amada in pure?

>10% better performance than 480
>$100 more than 480

This user is right. That sad whore gargled on my dick yesterday just because I promised her I might consider buying a 480RX somewhere in unspecified future. Shit was so cash.

Only gaymer faggots and normalfags care about nvidia and Intel has an unfair monopoly.

Amada's going to be sucking dick in shady alleys just to make a living once AMD goes bankrupt, which wont be long from now.

>stuck in the present
>"b-but get the 1060 it's better in 50% of titles for the next 4 months :("
>"n-nobody licenses unreal engine or id tech or source 2 right?"

embrace the future
embrace vulkan
embrace polaris

>ywn pick up Amada from the street and make her eat eggs

>he believed the FUD
>he's that retarded

Amada is Sup Forums's Ouya-tan
sure she's cute because she's hopeless, but nobody should actually buy AMD shit.

damn? I didn't know there are only 6 games out there. You opened my eyes user.

I will always buy Nvidia™ because I only play games The Way It's Meant to be Played™. Nvidia also pioneers innovative new technologies like PhysX™, Gameworks™ and the highest quality driver to ever grace Windows.

When I boot up with a brand new Nvidia™ Geforce™, I can experience the game just like it's mean to be played. Nvidia™ also delivers a far more silkysmooth experience.

Nvidia Geforce™ is also very power efficient. A graphic card is the most power hungry device in your house. Refrigerators, air conditioners, water heaters, dish washers, lights, etc all use significantly less power than a graphic card. Which is why Nvidia™ puts gamers first by ensuring that their gaming experience is of the highest quality while looking out for gamers by giving them the most value in their electrical bill.

At this point in time, there's really no reasons to consider an AMD graphic card at all. I tried one one time, it caused so much heat that it exploded. It also consumed so much power that it gave on an EMP and destroyed the rest of my computer.

Nvidia™ also pioneered how useless GPGPU is with CUDA™. Years ago, everyone thought GPGPU, CUDA™, and OpenCL were the future. Now, Nvidia™ has removed those useless features from their GPUs and increased efficiency. Now you can save thousands a year in electricity thanks to Nvidia™ ensuring that useless features like GPGPU are "optimized" for gamers.

It's quite clear that OP's an AMD shill trying to convince you to settle on something less than The Way It's Mean to be Played™. Nvidia™ is the only real way to play games. We have seen recently that they offer incredible libraries for software developers like Nvidia Gameworks. He is probably too poor to afford the Nvidia Geforce Experience and can not afford to play any games The Way It's Mean To be Played™.

Don't be a poor gamer with bad drivers and a huge power bill. Play games with the Geforce™ Experience™: The Way It's Mean To Be Played™

cause AMD poured all its resources on making the perfect animu grill instead of upping their game

Sarcastic copy/pasta aside: AMEN.

Why are you comparing the 4GB card to 1060?

1060 beats the rx 480 8GB.

That one costs basically the same where I live. Like a $3 difference.

it's cool man not everybody can make rational informed decisions. I understand that some people need marketing to do it for them.

but I prefer to buy GPUs for the next 3 years, not the previous 3 years. dig? that's why I choose the superior RX 480

Anyone else get in on the R9 Fury Nitro deal with Newegg? I'm excited because I've had a 760 for three years but also worried 4gb will hold it back over time, even with HBM.

Just wait. That's what AMD is good at. In 5 years every game will use DX12/Vulkan and you can laugh at Nvidia fanboys how your 5 year old card still does fine in modern games. [spoiler]Meanwhile they play with their Volta cards at 4K[/spoiler]

While the performance is rather sweet I have to pass on literally most power consuming GPU on the market with the exception of Fury X.

I'm secretly hoping it kills my PSU because it's 6+ years old and makes this horrible rattling noise

>Can't find a RX 480 for $199
>Can't find a GTX 1060 for RRP

>Just wait
the infamous AMD mantra.
AMD stopped producing reference models since the PCI-e fuck up so you'll have to wait for AiB models to actually release 4GB versions - everything on the market right now is actually a 8gb vram version with gimped GPU bios - sellers know it so they set price to 8gb version.

>AMD releases "future proof" card that's supposedly better in 1% of games than the Nvidia equivalent but runs like shit on anything else

>Nvidia releases new card that absolutely destroys it in said new technology next gen

>Nvidia users can afford to buy it

>AMDrones left in the dust because "muh futureproof"

Rinse and repeat

I did. Paired it up with the one I already had. Shit is cash.

>In 5 years every game will use DX12/Vulkan and you can laugh at Nvidia fanboys how your 5 year old card still does fine in modern games.
I bought an r9 380x last week.
it's literally a 5yo card.
doom 80fps
I guess i'll wait for something indefinite

>brand new high margin card selling well on the consumer market
>supplying Apple with new GPUs
>solid OEM sales

AMD is doing just fine on the GPU front

I love the fact that 5 posts down the thread another AMDrone posts AMD mascot which is an anime waifu for weaboos.

Uhm...

>PSU dies
>takes GPU with it
Be careful what you wish for.

Sure, if you can buy it for $250. Which at the moment, is basically impossible. And even then, it still loses price/performance, it only wins on raw performance.

>r9 380X
>5yo card
Time traveler?

>FUD
There were literally picture of fried PCIs.
AMD even made drIvers that dropped the amount of power it takes in.
What more do you want?

>being this deep in denial
Sorry for you user.

he's a fanboy, facts and logic won't work on him

Simply make cards for poor countries, they'll buy that shit like mad

I had it in my cart ready to order but had to get up to do something at work and when I came back a while later it was out of stock. Fuck.

Hopefully the XFX variant goes on sale the same way next week or something. It sucks because I've had my eye on air fury for a long time as a nice card for my 1080p/144 Hz setup.

kek

You don't even have that anymore.

1060 is by far the best value card available.

>People on Sup Forums legitimately believe on conspiracy theories and plotting against AMD
L M A O

>come to Sup Forums for programming-related threads
>see these threads occasionally
>try to read one this time

Is this really what you people do all day?