Tries to download stock samsung rom

>tries to download stock samsung rom
>17kb/s speed limit for non-premium users
>File not found
>Registration required in order to download
>404
>You max number of downloads on your ip has been reached. Pls buy premium
>Error: file not found
I may aswell use the fucking unstable non-official curryniggermod. How is this legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-s/general/tool-samfirm-samsung-firmware-t2988647
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use cyanogenmod

>tries to update my S6 OTA
>downloads ROM fast as fuck
>updates with no problems
>everything goes smooth

You are a retard, OP.

>download ROM for my Xperia U
>oh wait the latest usable pajeet ROM was released last year

Try download one of those old 2013 phone roms that are still stuck with jellybean. Good luck. Of fucking course S6 has blazing fast speed and no problems.

download it from other sources or simply install cyanogenmod like a normal person

Use resurection remix

Whats wrong with samsungs own application? Got tired of the long download times and sketchy ruskie sites, and needed to fix my softbricked s7.

And their application worked great.

yeah why would you want to use your phone as a phone

....or camera.... or gps

I have a somewhat related problem.

I have to flash this (pic related) to an x86 tablet, but I've completely wiped the internal drive and this seems to need fastboot.

Who does?

Nexus phones don't have this problem. Neither do iPhones. Why are you buying chinkphones?

After reseting my very old samsung device, it's now stuck on fucking recovery mode everytime I boot and I can't do anything, not even installing a custom rom from the sdcard. Phone is officialy dead.

>what is flashing stock firmware in odin
Dumbass.

Forgot to mention. It won't boot into download mode at all.

You're doing it wrong.

Is that what burn in looks like? It's terrible!

That happens when you leave the phone running for a shitton of hours at full brightness.

>stock Samsung ROM - 1.5GB, shitty file hostings
>CM - 300MB, direct links
No excuse, OP.

Oh but there is:
>These are the current bugs in the latest builds:
>RIL (S6312 only)
>Video playback (laggs a lot)
>Camera
>Audio (no playback at all)

Happens often on Samsungs and other garbage phones. But CM for S3 was pretty good, I heard.

>mfw all of these work perfectly on my S5 with CM13 nightlies

My only complaint is that 60 fps recording support isn't added yet but I'm sure it'll be added in time considering they added support for the fingerprint scanner shortly after I flashed CM.

It's a driver issue. Camera drivers are almost always blobs thus CM falls back on the ones Qualcomm provides. Look at LG G2 for example. 3 years to no avail, but some guys started to decompile stock framework and drivers and already got some interesting results.

>wanting samsung stock rom
>touchwizz

I had this issue recently but I solved it by using Kies to recovery the firmware. You need the model and serial number of your phone to do it though.

The Apple iPhone 6S Plus doesn't have this problem.

anybody?

Am I just being retarded and no seeing something?

>downloading jelly bean
uwot

>using stock
Stopped reading there.
Into the trash.

That's why you backup before flashing

stop talking

What's wrong with stock rom?
It just works.

Downloaded a Samsung Android 4.1 rom the other day for a very specific phone without any problems last week. Make sure to download their official USB driver too instead of relying on third-party DLLs.

Here, OP. It works for any Samsung device, or at least the ones I've used. Download speeds are fast and doesn't require me to register.
forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-s/general/tool-samfirm-samsung-firmware-t2988647

Is there a way to upgrade my Galaxy Grand Prime to Android 6?

Kitekat CM for siii version was good indeed
I used untill i9300 memory bug occurred

It just works fucking awful, m8.

And if my phone isn't supported by cyanogenmod?

Then you bought a fucking awful phone. As long as the manufacturer releases the [working] kernel sources and makes bootloader unlockable it takes a single man to port CM to it.

Buy a new phone

I'm poor.

Then buy an iPhone.

>almost 2020
>using Samsung phones
This is as bad as using iPhones. Come on now, you can do better

Do you have access to windows? I flashed my x86 tablet using the "intel manufacturing flash tool"

I had to hold both volume up/down buttons and the power button, this puts it in dnx mode.

Enjoy your no camera app.

>this is as bad as using iphones

Lol no. At least with iphones they just werk. Even if they work terribly

The real question is, why the fuck is everything smartphone related made by curryniggers? Apps, ROMs, forum helps, Youtube comments.

WHY CAN'T WHITE PEOPLE DO THIS SHIT, HOLY FUCK

Im about to lose my shit

I downloaded the latest update and now my phone wont charge unless its completely dead and fast charging isnt working at all.

also sometimes at bootup there is some shit up in the corner and the screen is teal and says downloading

I knew I should have stayed with iphone

>Do you have access to windows?
I do, but I'd rather use my machine.

>I flashed my x86 tablet using the "intel manufacturing flash tool"
What sort of tablet was it, did it have these same files?

My tablet is a teclast x98 air ii the rom I used had similar files, I just booted into windows, installed the drivers, opened MFT, selected the partition file, hit flash, connect tablet in dnx mode.

well, I'll try that.

Looks like I can't just have android and no windows though.

My tablet came with windows/android too but I installed ubuntu on it I had a lot of problems with ubuntu back then so I flashed android only back onto it.

mine only came with windows.
ubuntu barely boots, and fedora is slow/lacking drivers.

I hope it's not shit when I finally get it working.