/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9
(Should we include the Discord channel in /csg/ threads in the future? Vote here: strawpoll.me/10784896 ... or not)

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
user got his Zircon Sport Don't buy discount camping sharpeners on GB, says this user A tablet for user's auntie /CSG/ Radio is looking for a new host user reviews KZ-ATEs user and his Osama watch Romanon got communism'd by his post office GB multitool review Don't trust questions about stock on GB user gets his USB smart watch user gets his anal beads user gets a bluetooth audio receiver for his car Ye olde practice lockpicking set A look at a key style pocket knife Be wary around chink multimeters Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_260888.html
chinkshit.xyz
chinkshit.xyz/random/
m.youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q
aliexpress.com/item/Colorful-Retractable-Aux-Cable-3-5mm-Male-to-Male-Auxiliary-Stereo-Jack-Car-Audio-Cable-Cord/32519047761.html
gearbest.com/other-motorcycle-accessories/pp_287887.html
gearbest.com/camping/pp_64931.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-1pc-Motorcycle-Waterproof-12V-Cigarette-Lighter-USB-Power-Socket-Charger-For-Phone-hot-selling/32484089533.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.103.ipDWjx
fasttech.com/p/3665600
aliexpress.com/item/Universal-Metal-Safety-Car-Seat-Belt-Buckles-Clip-Bottle-Opener-Vehicle-mounted-Bottle-Opener-Dual-use/32609135259.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for the chinkshit randomizer guy should be lynched

Discord is good. stop sperging.

We are getting invaded by cancer. Read the infographic and do your part to save /csg/.

I'm not a big fan, but whether you like it or not the Discord is part of /csg/.

Hold onto any petty squabbles until the cancer had dried up and flaked off. We need to collectively tell them to fuck off.

>Discord is a botnet
fixed

>No Spoon Feeding
Being helpful is bad somehow?

fyi: today I got a 7.5.3.0 on my rn3p, has some features from miui 8. But I think it's a beta and random users get it.

Delete it and let real OP make a thread, he's here already anyway.

you're only encouraging laziness, and for them to stay here, by doing this

there are a plethora of ways to search for quick information from past threads

After the influx of newfags have left, we can go back to answering questions to our fellow Sup Forums lurkers.

A local store has this for cheaper with 2 years warranty. Is it worth getting?

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_260888.html

Also tell Karpathy/Marcus to fuck off any time he pops up falseflagging his own video. He'll post "which one of you fags did this?" with a link to his video below. DON'T CLICK IT. He wants views.

>buy a $50 chink projector, hook it up to Chromecast
>DVD quality tv and movies at night before bed
>turns off after 30 mins use, probably overheating

>mfw Gearbest gave me a refund and let me keep the projector, wasn't expecting that
>fixed it by busting it open and putting thermal paste errwhere
>mfw free chink projector, bretty good

chinkshit.xyz is ready.

Just by going to chinkshit.xyz, you'll be redirected to the latest /csg/ thread.

chinkshit.xyz/random/ is the random generator... BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!
I only have a few chink links... suggest your /csg/ links by clicking the "suggest" button.

NO referral links, you goddamn jews...

what one is it, I wanna scam

Do you have a script that detects referral links?

>mfw the only links that currently show up are ones I sent
>mfw nobody else bothered to send links to the email

Just copy all the links from chinksh*t.com guy without the referral links.

REAL OP DROPPING KNOWLEDGE RIGHT HERE also fuck you for being an impatient fuck and not letting him make the thread

It could be a good idea to just flag the video en masse.

He said he wasn't making the threads today.

Everything seems to be working! Updating apps now

I wasn't able to make a thread until after 8pm GMT+1, sorry I should have specified it's whatever though. No need to delete the thread just because I didn't get to make it or some shit.

Any idea how the long term reliability of those Kingdian SSDs looks to be?
PNY was going to release some good budget drives soon, so I was wondering if I should wait for those or go with a KD

>7.3.6.0.0
That's a chinky vendor ROM.

V7.3.7.0.LHOMIDD is the latest correct version.

I think you can still update it to 7.3.7.0(LHOMIDD) without flashing (via System Updates button)

everything is working right now, i'll update it soon.
Just really glad lurking Sup Forums has paid off again. The Moto G3 was such a dissapointment, and is same price as this phone, except has a very underwhelming amount of features.

Just redirect the reddit cancer to the discord.

Good mg scale

Yeah you should probably run MBAM scan either way. any version with 5 x.x.x.x.x # is a non official chinked rom.

Unbiased tech review guy here. Your fellow child molester and all around good guy.

I've finally received my Xiaomi Mi Capsule earphones today after 2 months

They're truly terrible. They sound like iphone earphones you get with the device.

truly terrible for the price when you consider you can get some great ones in that price bracket from the same sites etc

up next: xiaomi capsules vs the Rock Zircons vs Xiaomi piston 3 on my channel.

m.youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q

Back to the discord, Gucci.

What?

Maybe you haven't been able to put them in properly? I love mine over the Piston 3, if only it had the same cable quality (feels slightly weaker.)

anyone know a good soldering iron/station? And a multimeter that isn't shit?

I'll drop some more input about the Bluetooth receiver since I've been using it for 3 weeks already.

Sound quality is OK but may sound a bit distorted on high pitched notes.

About the battery life, it won't last 8 hours like advertised, more like 5-6 at much.

It also failed a couple of times pairing with my phone.

It has some flaws but overall I recommend it since stills miles better than burning CDs.

Gemini-20.

Lurk more. We're not going to spoonfeed you.

This shit is discussed regularly. It's probably being kept on somewhere so that it could be regularly accessed. But I'm not going to tell you where.

>Get a mail from GB
>Bunch of offers
>Orange PI for $9.23
>e-mail only
>Click link
>$17.08

It flagged mi credit, everything else seems okay. Is there any reason to update to the latest ROM? It seems some users are having battery drain issues and my phone is working fine.

plsrespond

I have no battery drain issues on latest stable MIUI.
t. Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

On Gearbest?

Your Mp3 turns into a crossbow?

The bluetooth adapter plugs into an auxillary port, right?

Why not get one of these instead? I've been using one for 4 years now to play my Mp3 player on my car stereo, works great. aliexpress.com/item/Colorful-Retractable-Aux-Cable-3-5mm-Male-to-Male-Auxiliary-Stereo-Jack-Car-Audio-Cable-Cord/32519047761.html

Just arrived at my mom's house where I've been ordering a bunch of chink-shit to, mostly in prep' for a long Pan American motrocycle trip:

- 8gb monkey card = works... waiting on a couple 64gb sharks
- Xiaomi 10000mah bank = build is pretty nice, but seems to have a mind of its own flashing randomly, and didn't seem to want to charge fully connected to my Macbook (but did on a wall charger)
- pickup (ignition timing) coil for a motorbike (untested, spare), and a carburetor rebuild kit that looks good and cost a fraction what they could elsewhere
- iPhone PU case: looks good, but not up to the Belkin cases I've used in the past (but then it was 1/20th the price)
- leather flip wallet case for a ChinkPhone, looks very nice for the price (LingMao brand with magnetic latch, would recommend if you want a flip case)
- motorcycle disc-brake lock - gearbest.com/other-motorcycle-accessories/pp_287887.html - ULTRA impressed with this for the money, build is very solid, works very well (alarm is ear piercing, but doesn't seem too sensitive), and besides the included batteries which work they gave me a whole spare set (6 coin batteries) and a nice carry case extra outside of the packaging... unfortunately sold out on GearBest so I can't do a review.
- Foam-front/mesh MAGA hat. Design/build of the hat is really nice for a Chinese knockoff (nicer than the real hats), although it's a really hard look to pull off, even as hipster kitsch.
- ALOCS alcohol stove - gearbest.com/camping/pp_64931.html - looks really nice for the price. Only have iso alcohol in the house to test it out now, but with methyl it should be a champ with minimal weight and hassle.

...probably forgetting some stuff let me look...

Yeah, it goes into the AUX input. I'll check that thanks.

I also need some sort of stand/holder for the phone so I don't have a car crash trying to change the song.

Been using a KingDian SSD daily for at least a year, still works with no problems.

fuck off with your "muh sekrit club" bullshit. I lurk the threads daily and I've never seen anyone post about soldering stations

>Prime
I can't find this model anywhere, only the "Pro".

they're the same thing. Just screwy word choices in India and other places that carried over.

I'm pretty regular to /csg/, and have never seen any recommendations on portable multimeters/soldering irons (and I've asked)

Because none of them are good, a ton of anons bought some and they barely worked in comparison to budget western versions. So no one discusses them now. You can't be that much of a regular if you didn't see that.

you waited too long, when I got that email the offer was legit

Yeah just get a Hakko. They're cheap and fucking great

You're talking about portable soldering irons?

I think I've seen talk of USB soldering irons, which totally don't work, but I'd be looking for a 12v which should be OK, but niche requirement (I'm kitting out for the motorcycle trip)

digital cameras?
Are those still a thing?
because I occasionally take pictures to show things online and my flip phone camera is lousy

last camera i had was a kodak c817

anything /csg/ will not have good cameras, decent at best

consider a cheap and nice bang for your buck dslr

pentax k-50

The USB soldering irons require a powerbank to use. Bigclive did a review of one.

shoo shoo pissphone

>dslr
might be fun.

i like recording videos of bugs and shit

The only chink cameras I see on chink sites are action cams.

>i like recording videos of bugs and shit

With a cheap set of these (extension tubes), any camera with exchangeable lens is great for that.

...also...
- USB/12v plugs to fit to a motorcycle. Rain-sealing looks very good, should be no problem, and nice quick latch system I wasn't expecting so I can move it around the bike. aliexpress.com/item/New-1pc-Motorcycle-Waterproof-12V-Cigarette-Lighter-USB-Power-Socket-Charger-For-Phone-hot-selling/32484089533.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.103.ipDWjx
- Grip warmer pad things to go under the handlebar grips to heat them. Can't say if these are any good until I fit them.
- Xiaomi USB fan that looks/feels super premium and moves a lot of air without being noisy: fasttech.com/p/3665600

Yes, cheap cameras are mostly made in Thailand, not China.

I asked about a point and shoot on /csg/ a couple days ago. Was directed to /p/ gear thread, but nobody there seems interested at all in anything but the high-end. As user said China only seems to do action cams (Yi, etc.), so for lower/mid range cameras it's basically just the stuff you'll find at BestBuy.

Bought this powerbank. I hope it won't explode.

Get a used Sony NEX 5N, best bang/buck for DSLR with 1080p video.

>blow
it's a sign of things to come

>Was directed to /p/ gear thread, but nobody there seems interested at all in anything but the high-end.

Because all cheap P&S cameras are the same, so there is nothing to discuss.
And your phone takes better pictures because it has a decently fast prime lens rather than a slow zoom in a P&S.

Your'e not going to get updates as well.

Looking for a water/shock proof point and shoot. for $100-$300. Seem to be a lot of options, trying to figure out what's the best. Not sure used makes any sense since the tech seems to improve pretty fast.

speaking about burning batteries, a neighbor of mine lost literally everything he owned to a chinese hoverboard recently
thank god the fire didn't spread

google it you lazy fuck.

I assume a P&S would be better since you have real optical zoom, and optical stabilization (which you'll only get on a high end phone). Plus I assume the aperture is much larger(?) for better low light.

>tfw just salvaged six 18650 batteries from a laptop battery someone chucked
>house has no fire extinguisher

Playing life on hardcore mode, gonna burn down the house at some point.

>chinese hoverboard
>fire
So it's not just a forced media meme?

I see these things EVERYWHERE in Korea. Fortunately there's nothing to burn there.

I would post pictures if it wasn't for the part of him being a neighbor, I'd be doxxing myself

>I assume the aperture is much larger(?) for better low light.

No.

Most P&S are only f/2.8 at the widest zoom, and far worse once you zoom in.

I think most phones are around f/2.2

Having a zoom lens is generally a disadvantage.
Especially zoom lenses that go from wide angle to telephoto.
They have smaller apertures, and the optical formula is always a compromise to cover the zoom range.

I would probably avoid putting that one in my pocket

At what price-point then would you say smartphone and point and shoots are equal, and at what point to dedicated cameras start having a notable advantage?

Needs explosion-proof sarcophagus

>buying random battery/charging-stuff from china

its like you want your house on fire

I would stick the a phone camera until I could afford at least a Sony RX100 mk2.
Which I think it still $500 or so, despite being 2 generations old. (Sony generations are very short though).

Unfortunately no camera maker ever made a good but cheap camera.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm looking into getting some stuff off Tmall. Can anyone recommend a good purchasing service or shipping service? It looks like next to none of the stores there ship internationally.

Why does grey redmeme costs $18 more?

weather sealed/resistant camera with lots of features?

Pentax k-50, just look up some videos on youtube. You can find one for

Because it's a better color and more people buy it.

Are there Chinese camera brands I could research? (maybe they've improved)

no

it's all about color popularity and warehouse stock

UK fag here, what chink phone works with EE?

Added some links. Site looks good. The last randomizer didn't even had clickable links. here we have a full frame to the store. pretty neat.
I suggest a button to actually visit the site that you're looking at, without still being on chinkshit.xyz/random.

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

Is it possible to reroute someone's order to your adress if you know his ID?

No

>clicked >20$
>got this back
aliexpress.com/item/Universal-Metal-Safety-Car-Seat-Belt-Buckles-Clip-Bottle-Opener-Vehicle-mounted-Bottle-Opener-Dual-use/32609135259.html

There is no easy way of getting a link. Add that somewhere in the top bar so we can copy it.

When I ordered it Gearbest said my tablet would dispatch yesterday. Still "processing". If I start moaning at them will they give me Good Boy points?

What are you trying to do?

I don't like them either, they sound worse than my Piston 3

Some user said that in the last thread, idk. Was just curious.

Don't ruin the comfy general user.