This is technology related!!

This is technology related!!
How to use a laptop in bed for extended periods of time without getting a neck or wrist pain ? anyone got tips to do it without having to buy an overpriced laptop bed disk ?
pic related, my superior notebook

use the trackpoint idiot.

>How to use a laptop in bed
>LAPtop IN BED

Take a wild fucking guess, buddy

>trackpoint i
MacBooks™ don't have that outdated technology

>cup of liquid on top of laptop
>wired earphones
hang yourself

notice "for extended periods of time without getting a neck or wrist pain"

Lad calm down. Its just a photo I got from the internet

use a chair you numpty

When you or OP feels "neck or wrist pain", just get out of the fucking bed and move around, moron.

I like it, but isn't it kinda gay ?

Maximum comfy

the pain lasts for few days T_T

not really

definitely gonna try it :) thanks user
here is a rare pokemon™ for you

>rare
nigga they are in every london park

Really ? lucky brits :P

>get old, light, sub 10" screen netbook
>lay on back with head on fluffy pillow
>bring legs in
>rest netbook on legs
>using tiling WM and one of the various vim navigation browser addons
>experience maximum comfy
Only way to make it better would be to get a split keyboard and have each half on either side of your body.

I saw a pikachu on the way back from lunch at work one day but I didn't have time to go find him

I hate to inform you, but! prepare for a few weeks of continuous neck pain. I was doing the same thing till the pain exploded out of nowhere and came to last :(

that's why you'll never be pokemon master mate

Use a 9.7" tablet

No, you don't bend your neck up at all, you leave it relaxed like you would if you were sleeping on your back. It doesn't work as well if you need glasses. I actually never do that in bed because I would likely fall asleep if I did and don't want to roll over on top of my netbook or drop it off my bed.

I'm currently on painkillers with chronic back pain unable to lie down in bed

Because I used my laptop in bed for 5 years

Don't use your laptop in bed

I've used a laptop in bed since 2005.
No problems, you must just be genetically inferior.

>pic related, my superior notebook
Uh huh.

what are you like in real life user?
bully or nice

This. If you insist on using your laptop in bed, do it while laying face-down. i.e. prop yourself up on your elbows. It will be uncomfortable because you're all used to slouching in chairs. You need to develop strength in your back and flexibility in your front in order to do it. Still far from optimal, but at least it balances out the time you spend slouching.

Completely meaningless. You don't know if you're going to have back/neck problems until it's too late. Once you have a bulged or ruptured disc, you're FUCKED. You're looking at YEARS of reduced work capacity, physical therapy, and avoiding all sorts of activities you used to take for granted, all because you thought you weren't going to have problems from shitty ergonomics.

Very reserved, will usually only speak if spoken to. However I give my honest opinion if asked for it so I can come off as being mean sometimes.

>place a pillow against the wall
>lie down on your bed
>put your head and shoulders on your pillow(but the spine should be flat on the bed)
>place your laptop on your crotch
>pick the mouse with your right hand
>place the cat under your left hand
And you're done. That's how I spend most of the time with my laptop. Pic related, the crucial part.

Just avoid lying down altogether, sit on a good chair with good posture, go walking or exercise regularly

All of that obvious stuff that people will just ignore

Damn that looks nice. The mouse is a bit too far to the right but otherwise that looks comfortable as hell.