What's the best powerbank out there that won't fry your phone?

What's the best powerbank out there that won't fry your phone?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Portable-RAVPower-13000mAh-Powerful-External/dp/B00MPIGPUY
m.banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-20000mAh-18W-Quick-Charge-2_0-Power-Bank-p-1011289.html
gloimg.gearbest.com/gb/2015/201509/goods-img/1461829318872301475.jpg
gearbest.com/chargers/pp_246291.html
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B019IFIJW8
amazon.co.uk/Trust-Urban-10400-Cinco-Power/dp/B00WR8PIHS/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1469024139&sr=8-10&keywords=trust urban powerbank 10400
amazon.com/dp/B00JM59JPG/ref=pd_luc_rh_sbs_02_04_t_img_lh?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B0185T6ZJM/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1469087991&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=aukey 20000mah&dpPl=1&dpID=41TDWHYFdXL&ref=plSrch
youtube.com/watch?v=hBWUBom7u-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this for Pokémon GO?

yes

Did not even have to open the thread to know it was for Pokemon Go lel

That shit annihilates your battery

:^)

Not OP, but nice

bump

anything made by anker
Seriously, they have great value and performance.

Absolutely anything by Anker is the best.

Hot swappable batteries for phones WHEN?

I have this: amazon.com/Portable-RAVPower-13000mAh-Powerful-External/dp/B00MPIGPUY

No problems at all I hot it on sale for like $10 awhile ago.

The LG G5 doesn't have this problem. :^)

>Using the smiley with the carat nose

Those hands

>hurr durr what is hot swap?

Ftfy

Me pumping in and out of your mom.

Just ordered this one, I hope its nice.
m.banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-20000mAh-18W-Quick-Charge-2_0-Power-Bank-p-1011289.html

I use the 13,000 mAh Anker one. Just got it yesterday, too. It could charge my phone somewhere around 4.3 times, so should be fine for most uses. You really can't go wrong with Anker though, all their products are really nice.

I also have the lipstick-sized 3350 mAh powerbank from Anker, and it's enough to get me a full charge if I don't want to take the bigger one with me.

got a 16000mah one for about 15dls, xiaomi as well

so far it's good, dual usb ports are nice and it serves its purpose pretty well

used it to charge iPhones, Motorola, Samsung, chink phones, nintendo 3DS without any issues, no fast charge btw but my phone doesnt supports it so it doesnt matter, it actually charges as fast as it was plugged to the wall

I use one of these
gloimg.gearbest.com/gb/2015/201509/goods-img/1461829318872301475.jpg

Its really handy if you use 18650 lithium batteries for anything else. or if you just want to hot swap batteries into your power bank

wow i really fucked up the link
gearbest.com/chargers/pp_246291.html

ANKER ANKER ANKER ANKER ANKER ANKER ANKER ANKER ANKER ANKER ANKER ANKER ANKER ANKER ANKER ANKER

Seriously though all I use is Anker. Literally every chord, battery pack, USB hub or charging station is Anker.

Not a shill, I just like how they use aluminum on a lot of their products.

a swappable internal battery

I have one of these on the way, I opened up some laptop batteries to get the 18650's and charged them up with my RC charger. It also does 12v step up so I can run my bluetooth speaker and other stuff (router/modem when the power goes out)

I have a Romoss Sense 4 10400mAh at the moment, its going strong after 2 years. It charges my 1+1 about twice, but really slowly for some reason.

This.

I have an Anker, and it's so well made. Love it.

What's a good powerbank for a Moto X Pure?

I keep hearing that most don't work with it.

xiaomi is fine if you can avoid fakes.

I've got this one to and it's great

Anything by either Anker or Romoss

The best one? This one:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B019IFIJW8

"RAVPower has a pretty sweet 20,100mAh battery on sale today. It sports almost every charging technology you could ask for and is very highly rated on Amazon. It charges in just 4.5 hours thanks to its QC 3.0 compatibility and boasts a USB Type-C, QC 3.0, and a 2.4A charging port. The Type-C port will charge other devices at a rate of up to 5V/3A, meaning it's capable of rapidly charging the new generation of Nexus devices. You can also use it to recharge any computer that charges with USB Type-C – like an Apple MacBook."

amazon.co.uk/Trust-Urban-10400-Cinco-Power/dp/B00WR8PIHS/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1469024139&sr=8-10&keywords=trust urban powerbank 10400

I can get this one pretty cheap in a local store, but there are no reviews of it whatsoever on the internet.

Do brands and shit matter with these things?

>white DELTACO 10000mAh for $26
Y/N?

>.banggood
>China
Will take 8 weeks to arrive. fad will be over then

depends on your phone, if it supports quick charge definitively get a battery with it

amazon.com/dp/B00JM59JPG/ref=pd_luc_rh_sbs_02_04_t_img_lh?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Anyone know if this brand/model is any good? The specs seem nice enough for what I need and the price looks good too. Good customer reviews, but I wanted to see if anyone here had experience with them since I've never heard of it.

Anker are good.

Also consider the Xiaomi if you want a cheap but legit powerbank.

t. owner of both brands

My fucking phone is heavy enough note 2 chain fag
I have the same 26800 may battery back and I just shove into cargo bottom pockets

TP-LINK seems pretty good, lots of safety features and not super expensive (except compared to chinkshit ordered from directly from overseas chinksitania)

Any good usb-c options?
Don't want to carry the anker 20000mA/h brick around.

nice PINK cable, FAGGOT

I wonder if companies will see the increase in powerbank sales and start releasing phones with larger batteries, ironically leading to a phat phones again?

>safety features

really love people who don't know shit about electronics

TPlink, anker, just about any brand name you can think of, all use the same chinashit hardware

More likely they'll start releasing more "official" power banks and battery cases to sell you with the phone. Might actually lead to shittier batteries to encourage you to buy them bundled.

I guess us western countries have shit like "certifications" and "standards" for no reason

I have an Anker Astro E6, just over 20K mAh, I'm very happy with it. I think it was something like £25.

kill it with fire

Got an iMuto on Amazon for £15. 29 mah. Was on the prime sale now but it has a percentage LED as well which is handy as fuck

If I buy a power bank will I get an adapter so I can charge it or do I have to use the adapter that came with my phone or plug it into my computer?
Looking into getting the Anker Astro E7 26800mAh as my first powerbank.

pls

do these things properly balance batteries?

This is a really fucking expensive battery pack but if you have a XPS 13/15 its really nice.

Isn't the point of buying something like that so you can buy high quality batteries and charge them with a separate good charger?

I was just wondering about the safety features, if I accidentally put in, say, a 100% charged battery and a 0% charged battery.

Well I wouldn't do that. It already says it doesn't have polarity protection. So just reversing the battery is very bad.

>I wouldn't do that
Neither would I, I'm just saying in the worst case scenario if you grab the wrong battery and put it in there.

>worst case scenario
Fire and Ice

You just posted it, basically. I have the 20,000mah version and it's fantastic.

Xiaomi

>Newtrent
>RAVPower

those are the two I use, tp link has some, and I own a lot of tp link routers (no battery banks though.)

I use the Anker 12,100 USB Type-C one most of the time and I've also got one from like ChargeTech or something like that that's got a standard US wall outlet port so you can plug in normal wall plugs into it, but that thing's huge.

Why would it fry your phone? Your phone is the one controlling the power draw.

More like me pumping in and out of your and his moms.

I bought a 20,000mAh one from aukey. It's wonderful. Came earlier than expected too when I bought off Amazon. It's was on sale as well

amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B0185T6ZJM/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1469087991&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=aukey 20000mah&dpPl=1&dpID=41TDWHYFdXL&ref=plSrch

Really now

>all use the same chinashit hardware
youtube.com/watch?v=hBWUBom7u-0

I actually fairly recommend this guy's channel. It is quite interesting.

iPhone

>implying an iphone has enough power to charge my phone