Best Purchase You Ever Made

What's the Sup Forumsear you've bought (or have been gifted) that you are most satisfied with?

Pic related for me. I've had 2 expensive razer shits and 1 logitech give out on me but this cheap bastard has been working flawlessly since 2000 with heavy use. I love it.

Perfection

I think you have set your standards too low for "perfection". I can only imagine you also drink Starbucks daily, go to the mall and wear furry fucking boots. Kill yourself.

thanks for turning this into a troll thread :/

>Since 2000
Same here, might have been 1999.

Mine died just last year. I had just replaced the microswitches the same year it died. Cable replacement didn't revive it. Same USB cable for about 15 years of daily usage. Microsoft knew how to make USB cables once.

Probably could have revived it again but the scroller components were so worn out, I'd have to buy a "new" one at that point, and it was unusable otherwise.

I miss my Intellimouse.

>stop liking what I dont like

>Mine died

I didn't even know it was possible. Now I'm going to have to baby this thing.

>buying things
>unironically being a libertarian

>buys device
>device lasts long time
>device does everything he could possibly want
Fucking idiot imbecile moron jackass kys in your furfag suit because I have different wants and needs!

This motherfucker, so damn glad I bought it. I can't get enought of it's gorgeous elevated screen, or its simple, aesthetic and comfy shape. And it has offscreen buttons, holy shit

I'm thinking about upgrading to the OP3 for future proofing, but I don't really need it, as the OPO is still good enough

The SE is perfection.

Edgy
This is an anonymous imageboard after all, user

troll thread, time to leave.

definitely this baby

my friend asked to try it out and I told him to fuck off rofl

he is one of those zowie douchebags

definitely my logitech g9x. Hasn't failed me yet, its bloody fantastic

the troll thread begins

Logitech g3. It just died today, after 10 years of heavy use.

I wonder what I should get now.

G9x, I got the COD MW edition or whatever when it was like $50 on Amazon. Moto E 2nd Gen - bought it for like $30 new and it runs all the latest apps and does everything I need. I'm also happy with CM Quickfire Rapid tenkeyless MX Blue.

I really wish they made an updated version. My thumb buttons and scroll wheel are not quite what they used to be. Also it'd be nice to get an update on the sensor.

This little beauty. Solid, professional OS. No more fiddling with malware-ridden "validators", and got a free update to Windows 10 this month.

Still working after 15+ years along with my Logitech G5 (10+ years)

MacBook Air

Man I havent posted my old Trinitron in a while.

She was scheduled to be thrown out about ten years ago from a school my buddy taught at. Since the school marked it out of their inventory years ago it didn't even exist as property of the city, so he said make it disappear.

Why can’t there be quality non-gayman mice like this anymore?

>Why can’t there be quality non-gayman mice like this anymore?

Because no one wants quality any more user, they want a shiny flavor of the month with flashy lights. *sigh* I made myself sad again.

>tfw poorfags will defend not being able to do anything useful while your chauffeur drives you around