Explain how Hillary Clinton had a "Private Email Server," Sup Forums

Explain how Hillary Clinton had a "Private Email Server," Sup Forums
I hate her and the other candidates, but I'm genuinely curious as to what these Fox News and CNN """"""journalists"""""" mean when they talk about a "private email server," since the mainstream media is incapable of doing research and gets a majority of what they report on

Other urls found in this thread:

legisworks.org/congress/65/publaw-24.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>she had a server, be it physical or virtual
>it handled email
>she kept it a secret

It's not fucking rocket science

wrong. Idk why it cut off like that, guess I'm just a dumbass

State department and cia niggers approved it...
>it was an elaborate trap

She had a private email server that she used for state department emails. If you don't know why that's a big no-no right from that, you shouldn't even get to vote, but that's whatever because most people don't know why that's bad. But what's worse is that she lied about it over and over

She apparently ran an Exchange 2010 server out of her house.

No idea if DKIM / TLS / etc were enabled.
No idea what the retention policies were.
No idea what MRM was enabled, if any.

Funny thing. I can, as an Exchange support engineer, easily enable and configure message rights and filters based on certain criteria (SSN, CC #, document type / permissions / thumbprint / etc) but yet there were no restrictions in place to prevent her from sending messages to her private server?

And if they were bypassed, someone on the government side created a transport rule to do it.

Not only that, she was warned multiple times not to use the private email server because it wasn't secure and that her blackberry was insecure and she still used it anyways.

Does this mean she used an address other than something mainstream like Gmail? Do government """"""workers"""""" have their own domain?

It was just a computer that sat in her house that handled email sending and receiving. Highly illegal for government work, the bitch should be in prison desu.

Even saying she paid a guy to maintain a personal server is ridiculous. Why the hell does she need an email server?! The fact of the matter is that she is a traitor. She was probably paid under the table for information off this "personal email server".

Checked
That's what I thought but it seems others are saying otherwise

>others are saying otherwise
Her puppeteers are saying otherwise. She committed treason. Period.

She was allowed to host her own mail server. She (her staff) just set it up incredibly poorly and allowed it to leaked classified information due to thier wholly amateur/incompetent/negligent work on the security side of things. Like documented proof that hackers gained access. Oh and she deleted some emails before handing over the archives to the FBI.

How does having a separate computer handling her emails prevent the NSA and other parts of the government from seeing them? The people she is emailing most likely don't have private servers, assuming they are also government workers and not terrorists. Even so, it's still on the internet, so how does the government not find it?

She's an idiot if she thinks just deleting stuff makes it go away forever. You'd think if she was smart enough to have a private server for emails, then she would at least know the basics of how deleting things on a hard drive works.

>She's an idiot if she thinks just deleting stuff makes it go away forever.
If she hadn't had help the FBI would have recovered the sensitive emails.

t. Trump supporter

*baka*

t. fegit

*baka desu onii chaaaaaaaan!*

See, i can be a dumbass too

You seriously support Hillary?
I don't support Trump but holy fuck, how many stupid pills did you eat!?

He ate all of them

>Why the hell does she need an email server
The best part is that she said they were left over from the clinton administration, was she using fucking pentium 3's with 40GB IDE hard drives? All she knows how to do is lie, and its impressive.

She held a private email server outside the state department without letting them know and communicated classified information thorough her emails.
Her lawyers were able to delete most of her emails before the FBI started thoroughly investigating. The FBI knows she did commit a crime but their defence was that that no judge would take on the case so they aren't recommending inditement. FBI further explained why not and said it was because they couldn't find any malicious intent, even though as ""the most qualified"" candidate seemed ignorant of her actions yet she worked as a lawyer herself, and was part of the government pretty much her whole adult life. Ignorance of the law isn't a defence of breaking the law.

half the democratic party and 90% of the republican think she should be indicted for it. these are the people in office, not the public, she has half her own party telling her she should be in jail... hello president trump.

the lesser of 2 evils

granted i want to pick the wild card as he may accidently help me while hillary will purposefully fuck me

>Explain how Hillary Clinton had a "Private Email Server," Sup Forums
>I hate her and the other candidates, but I'm genuinely curious as to what these Fox News and CNN """"""journalists"""""" mean when they talk about a "private email server," since the mainstream media is incapable of doing research and gets a majority of what they report on

It means she had her own IT staff and they ran an email server specifically for her. What more do you want to know??

Anyway, what's funny is that government cybersecurity is almost invariably shit, so chances are hers was just as secure as the official ones.

>the lesser of 2 evils nonsense

you either vote for evil or you vote for stupid.

like i said, i'd go trump, well... if jill stein gets public attention, i'll vote her, but unless republicans switch to her, it's effectively a vote for trump anyway.

I'd say vote for Stein anyways or don't vote.
If you vote for Shillary it's your fault if she fucks you over.

Trump will still be a better choice though

>stein

Jill Stein stands for some retarded hippie positions
>Wants to ban all GMOs
>Anti fracking
>Pro GMO labeling
>Pro homeopathy
>Anti mandatory vaccinations

again, said id vote trump, 3 times now, with the exception of if stein gets national attention.

> Highly illegal

Perfectly legal, and that's a fact.

The FBI already knew that what she did was illegal. The only reason why they didn't indite her was because they couldn't prove intent because apparently ignorance of the law is a defence.

and if hillary gets in office, will likely sign over us sovereignty through the tpp

if trump gets in, may have real government healthcare not the private healthcare sponsored by the government.

stein just gives me the most of what i want along with some of the more retarded 'doesn't bother me much' policies.

no candidate gives me 100% of what i want. bernie gave me about 90% stein gives me 87% and hillary's lies put her at around 80% trump is about 50~ but i honestly trust trump more then hillary as she does nothing but lie, at least with trump it feels like he is so inconsistent that it could go one way or the other, hillary if she is just giving me lip service then everything she has said is the opposite.

They didn't indict because they didn't want to cause a political shitstorm and have to deal with Obama's AG trying to ruin everything. They admitted that "normally" they would have indicted her but certain circumstances forced them to do otherwise.

Who is this [spoiler]literal[/spoiler] demon?

You're mixing things up.

1. Her position did not prevent her from using a private e-mail server. It was not illegal.

2. Having classified information sitting anywhere other than on a classified network and classified machine, is illegal. The content of the emails displayed the mishandling of classified information, not the intentional disclosure of classified information which would also have to include the intent of doing harm to the united states.

She's not a traitor, she's just a fucking idiot. A fucking idiot who we can all assume had her private machine taken over by a foreign intelligence very shortly after it went online.

I can assure you that happened, and i can assure you we, the public, don't know about. Our own intel agencies likely did not know either. Anyone in the public claiming they pwned it themselves may or may not be telling the truth. But the bottom line is you can assume her machines were pwned immediately.

>The content of the emails displayed the mishandling of classified information, not the intentional disclosure of classified information which would also have to include the intent of doing harm to the united states.

Except that until very recently that was not actually how the law worked. They literally invented that concept in order to avoid charging Hillary.

See, this is the part where you cite a source for that bit of information which supports your overall opinion.

Because i you don't have any facts, you really aren't fucking saying anything.

>she accidentally broke the law, therefore it's not illegal

Wow, just wow. She's a fucking criminal 100%.

Kek

Funniest post on Sup Forums tbqh.

>If you don't know a specific fun fact from a field I arbitrarily choose, you shouldn't get to vote

That is the most """"""""""""""Reddit post"""""""""""""" on Sup Forums.

right on brother, lets go and get high together!
*closes womens studies textbook*
*decides to skip class*
*lights blunt*

legisworks.org/congress/65/publaw-24.pdf

educate your ignorant ass. she would be a felon rotting in leavenworth for the rest of her miserable existence, if she were not who she was.

18 U.S. Code § 793 (d)
>emphasis on "or causes"
there is sufficient evidence of said information being transmitted from that server to non USG enttites. per their existence on wikileaks and a number of other locations.

18 U.S. Code § 793 (f)
>removed from its proper place of custody
TS/SCI or TS/SAR does not belong on the clearnet let alone SIPR or any lesser nets.

we could easily be here for a fair while for discussing the legal precedents for why she would be rotting in a concrete box right now were things not rigged in her favor.