/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

Infographic for newcomers coming soon!

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel has been removed from the OP due to the strawpoll ending 61%-39% in favour of removing it

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
Reddit newfag invasion seems to be happening thanks to scheming plebbitor many posts debating if the invasion is real or not Chinkshit.xyz has officially launched Unbiased Reviews user takes a break from child molesting to let us know he hates his Xiaomi Mi Capsule headphones, is making a video review to hate on them shortly user is 2slow to get his cheap Orange Pi e-mail offer user gets a motherload of chink shit including chink MAGA hat user buys a power bank called Blow, hopes the name isn't prophetic Canuck user thinks Canadian post is monitoring him for not saying sorry enough user gets a Rock phone holder for being chronically lazy among other things Newfag is sickened by /csg/ not spoonfeeding him some damn watches user got some raybans and a meme temperature gun user gets into some comfy ham radio with a Baofeng radio and Foundation exam manual Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=lD9lLTXz9QQ
gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_402456.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jDmA2xoIoFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you guys.
They know where I live!

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

AND I ORDERED EXPEDITED SHIPPING

>chinkshit causes a shitload of drama both in the thread and in the discord
>karpathy causes a shitload of drama both in the thread and in the discord
>someone posts screencaps of the discord conversation about the same drama
>somehow discord is labeled the source of all drama and is removed from OP

I've finally made it into the csg op post. i feel so honored.

"""""somehow"""""

>ordered a mi pad 2
>belgium post ships it in one week
>arrives at the local post office 7 days ago
>still didnt receive my tablet

I think it's time for a good 'ole killing spree

My point is that the drama was discussed in both places.
You can't pinpoint discord as the source of drama when it was merely another place for drama discussion and actually did a good job at containing most of it.

Pretty sure it was removed because of a poll?
Fucking faggot.

CHINKED

The Discord doesnt have to be removed, regular OP already explained the situation

Fuck off Karpathy

karpathy got caught pretending to be someone else in the discord to big himself up and push the anti-discord movement from the last few threads. It was really pathetic. I'm sure someone has the screencaps.

Faggots

FUCK OFF OR DIE

Can anyone suggest a webcam/camera that can double as a webcam?

I have a potato cam, but I want a better one.

>can you recommend a webcam that is a webcam

Can anyone suggest a webcam/(camera that can double as a webcam)?

>you
>grammar

mrmineinasuit defending Karpathy's clickbait shill tactics seen here
warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=lD9lLTXz9QQ

Someone notices his writing style is the exact same as karpathy repeatedly calling videos "deos" which is all over karpathy's channel and twitter

CHINKED

Anons notice that mrmimeinasuit was calling for the discord to be deleted right before when the anti-discord stuff including strawpoll happened

Discord isn't the problem, regular OP even said so

Someone catches a screenshot of karpathy at it from earlier that day before he can delete it,, "mrmimeinasuit" becomes completely silent throughout all this then immediately leaves the discord server when someone tries to check his IP against karpathy's

If you're so good at spelling why don't you put some words into a search engine and find the answer for yourself.

here

NOW we have real "discord drama"

YELLOWED

Stop acting so hostile, buddy.
You misunderstood me, and I corrected you.

Do you have a recommendation or not?

No because you should be able to find a fucking webcam for skyping your buddies with relative ease.

That's not how chink shit works.

There's no way of knowing if something's going to be good or not without asking someone else who's bought one.

Basically Karpathy has shown he cannot be trusted and is an ego obsessed faggot who engineered an anti-discord movement to cover up his scheming plebbitor shilling backlash as well as spending hours pretending to be someone else in Discord purely to defend his own shilling. Report and hide on sight.

regular OP hit the nail on the head, you're facing a deeply manipualtive person who will do anything for youtube fame and will fight dirty to get it with distraction techniques.

Don't lie to me.

It's a fucking webcam, get a Logitech C920 like everyone else and move on. Chinese are horrible at all cameras except action cameras.

Anyone have luck finding a smartwatch with FB Messenger capabilities? Here is the only one i found on GB that advertised it.

gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_402456.html

What's the brand of USB cables /csg/ keeps buying? I forgot the name, something rock.

Is there something wrong with mediatek soc devices?

My package arrived in my country 7 days ago but i didn't receive jackshit

wat do?

It's ROCK

>wait

No.
They're sometimes better than the snapdragon equivalent.

Mtk6752 vs SD615 for example, or mtk6735 vs SD415

Looking for anyone who has experience with any of the various card phone models out there. Pros and cons that you discovered after owning for some time? I'm thinking to buy one as a fun modding experiment.

Depending on where you live that can be completely normal.

wow somebody actually replied to me

Do you know anything about the mtk6753?

>that bezel
IT HURTS

Are you talking about how the screen could be almost as wide as the phone but is only an inch across instead?

I wonder how possible it would be to buy 3rd party parts and replace the screen.

Seriously though, there's no such thing as 'expedited shipping'. They just charge you for it and deliver at the same speed they would have anyway

And this is all drama and is why discord was a bad idea in the first place.
IRC/Discord/etc ALWAYS is trouble.

>discord shit

no one cares you faggot stop shilling discord,and stay or leave Sup Forums

Yeah, great multicore performance, decent but not impressive single core performance, less efficient than an SD616 despite getting roughly the same antutu score.

Usually with mediatek you get stronger CPUs but weaker GPUs.

Thank you very much!

Almost the same as to what I have read on other sites

The point of recommending Snapdragon is that almost all Chinese phones come pre-loaded with a bunch of spyware and bloat apps as standard in the ROM. You can't uninstall the apps or spyware so the only option is root and flash a new rom. Snapdragon has better CM13 support and Mediatek has almost no ROM support. There's no point having extra performance if 27% of it is taken up by spyware and bloat sending all your information back to China with no option to remove it. That's why nobody in their right mind recommends Mediatek.

How do we find the discord channel if it's not in the OP?

Aye you looking for a phone? You can get the HelioX10 pretty cheap these days.

Redmi note 2 and LeTV x600 both use it and are only 160aud.

Karpathy shit up this thread by bringing in redditors and manipulating people into hating the discord to distract everyone from that. The screenshots being from Discord isn't important, it's that he got caught pretending to be someone else to stroke his own ego and spearhead the anti-discord avalanche of posts from yesterday. This all impacts /csg/ directly because he's still around making posts like "wow look at this faggot [link to his video]" and falseflagging himself to get a few more views. He should be as hated as Pissphone or chinkshit.com for the damage he's done and continues to do.

The fuck are you talking about? There's nothing wrong with mediatek, in the low end they completely destroy their qualcom counterparts.

Plus mediatek phones get roms too if the phones are popular enough. Stop shilling for qualcomm, they're both great options depending on your price and carrier

NO ONE CARE U SHIT

leave Sup Forums you raging faggot

guys where do i find cheap good gaming keyboard

>pissphone

You're just mad and jelly you cant afford an iphone lmao

take your discord shit and get the FUCK out, this stupid shit, aka YOU, is ruining this general you little fucking whinny faggot as bitch nigger, do you really think anyone gives a fuck about this karpathy shit, literally never mention the discord again, youre being a cancer

>manipulating people into hating the discord
How delusional are you?

Who cares?
This is all drama and is why discord/IRC/whatever is a bad idea.

/csg/ is going through general thread puberty. People are invested in the thread's existence, and there are people who are invested in their vision of the thread and so push to make or keep it like their vision.

If you want this thread to survive you have to ignore drama, and not promote sources of it, like disgourds, IRC channels, and out-thread discussion. Keep it in the family.
No youtubers. No IRCs. No discords. No le reddit threads. Don't even talk about it.

Try the wiki

Not really

Somebody gave me a brand new DOOGEE F5 and it comes with the aforementioned soc

Just wanted to know more about this thing
You are right, I can't remove this ''HotKnot'' crap

CHINESE SHOPPING GENERAL IS CLEARLY A BETTER TITLE FOR THIS THREAD

>Gaming keyboard

Xiaomi Redmi Note Pro 3 is the most popular phone on /csg/. Show me a good ROM option for the Mediatek version. I'll be waiting.

When I ordered it Gearbest said my tablet would dispatch on Monday. Still "processing". If I start moaning at them will they give me Good Boy points?

I miss my comfy general

Fuck off pissphone

Stop already.

>thread in ruins

Did you try rooting and installing adaway?

Is the mediatek version the popular one?
No.

Look up shit like lenovo k3 note or LeTV x600.

This was never comfy, it's been one fuck up over another since it turned from a thread into a general.

>Regular OP agrees with all of user's posts about karpathy covertly ruining /csg/
>FUCK OFF UR JUST DISCORD CANCER

I know who I trust more. Regular OP is king and you're all deal leeches or newfag plebbitors. Most of you can't even manage to make an OP that doesn't look like total garbage much less contribute to the general.

Possible and it might ship faster.
A scheming plebbitor is trying to divert the hate he's been getting onto the Discord containment and drive a wedge between our comfy general and it's working.

No.

They will tell you your order is in the sorry and to wait more

Who's Susan cao

>Did you try rooting and installing adaway?
Other than HotKnot there's nothing wrong with this phone and I'm not into rooting my devices.
Like I said, somebody gave me this thing all new and for free and I got curious as to what makes it work.

This is what I mean by puberty. Infighting.
Petty squabbles. Drama.

Remember; everyone else is the ENEMY and must be stopped.

No dude just stop feeding drama. No youtubers. No discord. No skype, no IRC, no pokemon GO meetups, no reddit threads, no google+ hangouts, no facebook groups, no mongolian chants, none of that shit.

>Lenovo K3 Note
>good roms
>good phone
oh I'm laffin, I have one and threw it in a drawer because of the horrible rom support. Now I have a Redmeme with CM13 running beautifully. Can't speak to the other one but I bet it isn't as supported as the Redmeme.

Any news on Vicky? Did we ever get nudes?

>have gone to the post office every day for the last 2 days
>two packages arrived in my country last night
>one of them landed straight in my city and will probably be pick uppable today
>one of them landed in the capital and will come to my city in a couple of days
>mfw
Will they think I'm some weirdo for picking up so many packages this week? I want to get my arduino clone and Sanrenmu 7010 meme knife as soon as possible.

I saw how this general was born.
I fight for the name back in the early days.
And now is all the fight all over again.
We can't prevent this thread from dying but we can short the barbaric time between the dead of this general and the glorious rise of the second general.
All thanks to my new science called Psychohistory, all you have to do is follow my advice.

Without you they'd not have a job
Why run a post office if there's no post?

Are there any goy beast promo codes?

Damn. I can't believe I've ended up in the sorry.

WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON

N-No! I-If you dislike discord you're from REBBIT!!!111

leagoo z5, lad

My teclast x80 power has been processing for 11 days before it was dispatched.

They said there were stock availability issues, but on their website it said it's gonna be dispatched the next day.

I contacted them and they told me to wait more, because it's not in stock

We are getting invaded by cancer. Read the infographic and do your part to save /csg/.

I'm not a big fan, but whether you like it or not the Discord is part of /csg/.

Hold onto any petty squabbles until the cancer had dried up and flaked off. We need to collectively tell them to fuck off. Now is the time to stand together and refuse to spoonfeed the cancer.

Wow no, I literally picked up 10 packages in the last 2 days.

You're gonna get thrown in a dark room and asked why do you need 5 chinese watches like that romanian guy in the previous thread

Saying the discord is part of csg is pretty stupid. It's been nothing but trouble.

>You're gonna get thrown in a dark room and asked why do you need 5 chinese watches like that romanian guy in the previous thread
youtube.com/watch?v=jDmA2xoIoFU

Yea my items cost was a total of 2$.

I just ordered so much chink shit I'm so excited

>aside from the two podcasts discord has always kept distance from the threads
>discord is nothing but trouble

I'm that romanian guy and yes, it was exactly like that.
Fuckers must have thought i was gonna sell them because they were all like "whoaa, hold on..what's up with all these watches? Why do you need 5 watches?"

>consumerism

You guys sure whine about muh freedom to fall for a trap like this

Well to me, saying that there was always a discord is like saying that women were always allowed to vote

discord is a tumor you fag we can cut it out
you are the true reddit cancer here.

>info graphic user said he was gonna work on infographics over the weekend.

Its Tuesday already