ATTENTION

ATTENTION

WINDOWS 10 NO LONGER FORCING YOU TO UPDATE

ITS ALL OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

techrepublic.com/article/microsoft-is-rolling-out-windows-10-as-a-subscription-service-but-only-for-certain-enterprises/
youtube.com/watch?v=zgs9g-Q-Zm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You poor naive fool. It's never over.

The ride never ends, yeah.

Finally

I'm reinstalling windows 7 as soon as the update offer is over.

>350 million good goyim

This.

>tfw switched to Arch because win10 is shit

I'm too lazy to search the threads sorry

>inb4 the counter reaches ~3 seconds then resets to 99 days

More like it will wipe your computer and install win 10.

Only people who use Windows at home are those who didn't try macOS or GNU+Cleenex

They won't stop pushing the updates. The update just won't be free anymore.

So how do they intend to take my money?

techrepublic.com/article/microsoft-is-rolling-out-windows-10-as-a-subscription-service-but-only-for-certain-enterprises/

The stupid goyim will be beta testers for their shitty patches while being data mined. When said patches are confirmed for not deleting your shit, will be pushed to enterprise.

>Not expecting in the last minute, a macro triggered and click upgrade button
OP, You're too naive.

>enterprises
I still don't see how they could take my neetbux with it

Can't wait

The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

You'll still get the telemetry updates.

This. Upgrades are always free, all the time. No countdowns or full-screen nags hijacking your PC.

would you upgrade to win 10 if it kept the Interface of 7?

>upgrading
>not clean installing
fuck upgrayyeds and fuck windows 10

>Do not notify me again

If you debotnet it as you should then Win10 is actually a great OS

I blocked any goddamn update for over a year, return home and see this bullshit - they somehow (as expected) updated without my permission.

What are the chances it will automatically install W10 either way? didn't stop them from installing all the shit I blocked. I just want this shit over with, fuck. Clicked Decline twice, offer still there.

hahaha I ain't installing that shit nigga
NEVER!

I can disable them by choosing not to install them. When it came to uninstalling updates, the upgrade offer application was the one that always gave me the most trouble.

They had to add that after they were sued.

>Notify me 3 more times

>Defending an OS taking over you PC to install something you don't want after it asking you at least 3 times before with you declining and turning everything off.
Not to mention turning off updates only makes shit more annoying cause there's a retarded windows defender update every fucking day and if you ignore them for over a week you get annoying as fuck pop ups all the time telling you your pc is at risk.
Is windows seriously that bloated that it needs a defender update every fucking day?

Don't worry, starting July 29th the nagware application will be removed from windows update servers.

Why not just use Microsoft Security Essentials + Malwarebytes instead of fucking Windows Defender which sucks donkey dick? You can update MSE from the application itself rather than through windows update.

Please respond

What do? the upgrade doesn't go away and I don't want to format my system

I have been waiting for this. This is the true Windows 10 release date. What was before that is the most severe case of "early adopters get fucked" to date.

good. lol at "yes, free.." =)

My Windows 7 Ultimate x64 installation doesn't have this problem.

THE PEOPLE DON'T LIKE WINDOWS 10

MICROSOFT IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

Mine does

Prepare yourself

>Why not just use Microsoft Security Essentials
MSE is windows Defender, it just got rebranded.

If you're still using a program called "security essentials" instead of "Defender" you have a very old version.

>sure

Theres literally nothing wrong with W10

but windows 10 has the same fucking interface

youtube.com/watch?v=zgs9g-Q-Zm8

Yeah, it will no longer be an upgrade but an "update"

this

its honestly just 7 with a new theme

who cares

DON'T NOTIFY ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN

>after that we'll encrypt your data and keep the encryption keys until you start paying the $7/month subscription fee

Don't worry, after June 29th the constant reminders will continue, only you will need to pay for an update that finally stops them.

Holy shit triple 3's on a fortelling of the third second

It's going to happen

trips never lie

>"3 seconds"
>post ending in 333

>"99 days"
>post ending in 99

What is happening?