Nexus 5x

I can have this for less than 100$ brand new.
Is there a better phone with a 1080p screen and gyroscope and not expensive?

Seems like a good deal but nonetheless it has no MicroSD slot so keep that in mind.

OnePlus 3?

Damn that phone looks nice

When would anyone ever need more than 32gb of internal storage?

You don't but for many it's nice not to be stuck with fixed memory only. Let's say you want to quickly put a movie, or other kind of files on your Phone, you'd have to use the "cloud" or else it's going to be a real chore to get all the right files back into place.

I have a lot of music on my phone. I have 32gb on board storage with a 128gb microsd. It's a lot cheaper than streaming it.

see pic related

>Let's say you want to quickly put a movie, or other kind of files on your Phone

If people plan on watching a two hour long video on a portable device, they use tablets not phones, even if you did for whatever reason watch movies on a sub 6 inch display, a movie is only a few gigs of memory.

If you are transferring data to the point that 32gb of space (lets say 20gb of useable space) is not enough then you should buy a portable hard drive that can store up to 3tb on it.

I've only seen the argument of "no sd card slot" being made where the final argument is that autistic Sup Forums posters "like" the idea of having their shark meme 256gb card in their phone, but have no real need for it.

>risking damage to your charging port

50 albums are probably manageable in rotation, over 1000? You're kidding yourself over what you really need.

That was just a simple example, did you just quote the first thing i said and ignored the rest of my post? It's all about convenience really, swapping my MicroSD full of files is a lot easier than having to pick and download every single file back. Don't strain yourself with typing a reply if it's worthless.

>did you just quote the first thing i said and ignored the rest of my post?

I ignored it because it made no sense, using phones for file transfer is always going to be inferior to owning a dedicated usb storage device, regardless of internal memory size of the phone.

Less than 100$?
Fucking hell, buy right now

I'd just hop on that deal. There aren't any phones in that price range that can compete with it. If you were paying $350, like it normally is, I'd say look at the Oneplus two and three.

I've had one since they've been out. It's pretty underrated as a phone. Battery could be better but that's typical of Nexus. I get about 5-6 hours SoT with kernel stuff, greenify, etc.

It's not a hard concept at all. Also keeping a external Hard disk or mass storage device with you at all times is retarded. There's a reason SD cards were invented.

>There's a reason SD cards were invented.

They were primarily "invented" for digital camera use.

>Also keeping a external Hard disk or mass storage device with you at all times is retarded.

You're going to need to keep a cable with you to use your phone as your primary media storage device, a cable of even a mere 1/3 of a meter length is bigger than a sd card to usb adaptor with built in sd card.

i dont care for expandable storage or removable battery.

fite me

Also, if you decide to go with the 5X, check this shit out:
>$20 64GB Corsair Vega USB 3.0 drive
>$5 USB-C to A adapter
>Plug this shit into your phone and dick around with whatever big files you rarely access without paying 10x the cost in internal storage
>Pull the adapter off and plug the USB into computers for quick and easy file transfers
>Pull the adapter off and jumpstart other people's phones. (a prompt comes up and you can select to push power rather than draw, also a nice way to meet women, or just generally be helpful)

>Nexus 5X new
>$100
Explain how?

Nexus 5X has much better screen than OnePlus 3

get a 6p

>not carrying every song you could ever possibly want to hear and then some on your person at all times

I should have just bought one of these instead of fixing my mxp's screen for the second time.

>draining your battery on music when you can have a dedicated player that functions ten times better

I agree, dedicated players are superior.

Fall for the meme and get the Redmi note 3 pro.

This

Just got a 32GB model. Overall pretty happy with it. Flashed CM13. Runs pretty smooth, does have the occasional lag here and there, but nothing major.

Thanks my man

It's an offer with my provider.

$5 Dollar cable

Have fun with you faulty out of spec cable.

Does somebody tried the Honor 7?