Be Brit

>be Brit
>really fucking hot yet my great CPU cooler should be keeping everything cool
>look at temps
>mfw 50C IDLE

Now I'm going to have to replace the thermal paste or something because fuck having it stay like this. Didn't pay £70 for a Noctua Meme cooler so it can be like this.

How are my fellow Brits and their /technology/ holding up in this heatwave we have right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103099
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mine's currently sitting in a 30C room and it's semi-idling at 35-40C

i7-2600K @ 1.6~4.5GHz
Noctua NH-U14S

I paid $29.99 for my Hyper 212 Evo and my 4690K is hoovering between 30C and 31C

38 C, i5-4670
Noctua cooler crammed inside a Fractal Node. Better than expected.

>mfw my CPU idles 40-50C and has no issues.
>mfw I have no face

My thinkpad W510 stopped posting this morning. I think something finally gave way prompted by the higher temperatures

OP here.

Tried lowering the Overclock but I fucked something up and had to reset the CMOS battery. Now I'm at the base clock and my CPU's now idling at around 45c, which I guess is fine for now.

Fuck this heat.

AMD FX 8350 with Hyper 212 Evo. Currently sitting at 33C.

Fuck me, it's hot though

>being this concerned with 50C

bitch those CPU's are built to go up to 90-100C, it is completely fine

That's not that bad senpai my 4690k idles at 40C on a stock cooler and I'm not even using ArticMeme 5, I'm using pic related.

>MFW you don't have diamond magic keeping your CPU cool

>spend last 2 years in Scotland, UK (studies and job)
> feel extremely hot around 20C
> go back home (Greece) for holidays
> temps reach 43C
UK heat waves are a joke

It's the fact that it's that way with one of the best coolers around. I know it won't be that bad for my CPU in the long run; I ran Prime95 and it only reached 75c or so under stress tests.

>Be South African
>visiting UK this summer
>hear everyone complaining about the heat
>chuckle quietly
This is like a cool autumn afternoon in South Africa. You guys don't know what real heat is.

>mfw I have a $15 Polish cooler
>My idle temps on 4,2Ghz 3570k hover around 40 degrees and 65 under load.

It might sound bad but as a Pole I take pride in searching for best performance per dollar products, plus that shit was reaching 105 degrees on stock cooler without OC

It's all about humidity. UK is a very wet country so 30 degrees feel like African 45.

>his cpu doesn't run at ambient temp

Brit.
Ha as if British people still existed. Be honest and say 'be Muslim from North africa' and have at least some shred of honesty.

>brit
>hot

Try living in Australia. I built my PC during the Summer where we had 123 weather records broken over the course of 90 days.

nice dubquaddubs op

my phenom ii x4 820 consistently idles at 60C and i have no ability to fix it

at least i have heating for winter

wow great joke user
you know I think thats probably the first joke that anyones made about muslims in europe

My i5 6600 botnet edition stays at 30°C in idle with a 17 Europoor-Monetary-Unit giant heatsink. Stays below 45°C when gaymen and always below 55°C. Had an AMD FX-6300 before so housefire avoided

Forgot to mention I use mayonaise as thermal compound

You're a fucking retard. It's >30 degrees for about half the year in Australia and I've literally never had a problem.

Idle with liquid cooling

>30C
>86F
>Considered hot
Nice one fampai, Houston/Florida Heat is the real shit tho w/ 41 and humidity

In UK?

West Yorkshire

lol, me too and I'm at 40c whilst playing Ark with not much effort put into cooling at all.

Leeds ?

Bradford, earn my crust in Leeds tho.

Saying Bradford and not Bradistan

And this from a Leeds kike.

>implying I'm a Jew

They run your city bruh, you're either a child or an idiot if you don't know this.

I don't rule the city

>forced to do a pull setup on CPU cooler due to ram being in the way of my 212
Idles at 50. Doesn't ever go over 70 though.

At least your room will have clean carpets

>tfw $30 coolermaster fan keeps cpu at 30 idle and 45 under load
never seen it go above 46

How? Honestly I've had so many coolers over the years yet none of them have performed this well.

no clue
maybe i just put the paste on really well or something
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103099
heres the fan

Maybe it's my cable management. It's incredibly poor right now.

Though really if my CPU never goes above 75c in stress tests I'm perfectly fine with it.

Greetings from black country you geezers. How are you holding up? Tuesday was a nightmare, felt physically ill.

6600k, coolermaster geminii m4, stock clock in ITX case.

with 30C ambient temperature, I get between 35-40C ambient and running Prime95 it never goes higher than 70C. Not sure what temp it would be at max fan speed, but I am satisfied with it.

*35C-40 idle

Also, before anyone asks, the 6600k was same price as 6600, and I don't think stock cooler would fit in ITX, so it worked out. Very happy with this rig.