Rainbow flag emoji

The wait is over bros

>journalism is now talking about new emoticons on mobile operating systems

Take me back to the 90s please, where people had both tech and sanity and SJWs didn't exist.

Cool, I can finally make fun of my short Irish friend.

I'm so happy. Now that I live in a country where females fuck on average 30% more than males, gays get extra support in the academic world, support exist for literally every group but mine, females treat me like an item they can obtain or discard and I won't get a high-end job because 'equal sexes' means that companies are forced to now only hire women I surely understand what 'equality' means.

No but seriously though, why isn't ASCII focussing on better things to do. Like create global standards or w/e.

>mobile operating system
It's Unicode..

>females fuck on average 30% more than males
...You do realize that's not possible right?

If only they cared this much about how shitty the phone market is to begin with

In fact, when you account for homosexuals and gang rape, men fuck way more than women.

Sorry let me rephrase:

The average single woman considers a period of one month a long time for not getting intercourse, while males are usually around 2 to 3 months. The average single woman also has (had) close to 30% more sexual partners than the average single male.

Yes, it's true. I did personal research on it - which I won't show you because this is an anonymous board.

>personal research

probably biased

>The average single woman also has (had) close to 30% more sexual partners than the average single male.

This is not possible unless they are all fucking other women.

NO THERE WON'T BE, UNICODE PRI 321 SPECIFICALLY SAYS THE NEW FLAG MECHANICS WILL ONLY BE USED FOR ISO COUNTRIES, NOTHING ELSE. I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT UNICODE.

Islamic State flag when?

They are fucking the same few dudes you retard.

>someone spends 3 minutes drawing* a rainbow flag
>lauded as a hero for the rest of their life

It's 2016.
*coding lol

Basic math, man. It's not possible with an average, might be possible with a median.

But it very much is. It's all about distribution. Just look at this awesome paint image I made, where red depicts males and green females.

Ofc it's not based on anything, just to give you an idea of why and how it's possible. Girls can always get laid, as long as they're not completely horrible looking. But they will also search for the best guy. Guys just try to come by with what they can get. The best guys get almost all the girls, but average girls still get laid quite often.

>Like create global standards
They're already doing so, or I should say have already done so. The only lacking part is how companies themselves interpret these designs, which should entirely be left open.

You clearly don't understand averages. Consider these two distributions.

Ten women, with the following number of partners:
3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3

Ten men, with the following number of partners:
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 10, 10, 10

Even though in this scenario they're all fucking the same three men, the averages of both of these groups is 30/10 = 3.

>being this deluded

some more

I'm not denying that it's not a linear relationship. I'm denying that the *average* is different. Because that's not how averages work.

Ofc here we define average as the average looking person getting the average amount of sex for his gender.

I tested it by questioning around 40 people in a shopping mall and a few more in private circles. You'd be surprised how much open females are to talk about it. Then again I didn't interview enough people to make valid claims, but I don't think the truth is far from

please stop posting, you don't even understand the shit you're saying

>ASCII
IT'S THE FUCKING UNICODE CONSORTIUM YOU IDIOT, WHY ARE YOU POSTING ON A TECH BOARD WHEN YOU CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT TEXT ENCODING? WHY ARE YOU NOT TAKING PART OF THE PUBLIC FEEDBACK FOR UNICODE UPDATES? WHY ARE YOU NOT PART OF THE UNICODE MAILING LIST? UNICODE DOES MORE REGARDING GLOBAL STANDARDS THAN YOU REALISE YOU FUCKING DREG

>Sup Forums
>emojies
go back to Sup Forums

>not understanding that entire post is to obtain replies.

good job mr pedant, you obviously know what op meant.

have you gone to school?

FUCK YOU user, CLEARLY YOU DON'T APPRECIATE THE HISTORY OF TEXT ENCODING AND THE WORK THAT UNICODE DOES FOR GLOBAL COMMUNICATION TO BE POSSIBLE
REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Emoji
>text

yeah, let's just go back to hieroglyphs while we're at it :)

>I'm entitled to sex but no one will give it to me! NOT FAIRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

I never said no one will give it to me or that I'm within the average male area. I'm just saying that equality is a delusion.

I'm glad homosexuals get the recognition they want though, but this just seems a bit redundant.

don't talk to me ever again, user.

(most) emoji convey a feeling or emotion, text conveys a sound or actual meaning. Changing the font of some text document does not change what it actually tries to convey, evan a minor change can amoji can have a HUGE effect on the conveyed emotion, Emoji are fucking stupid.

*tips*

;-;

after this thread surely emoji's on Sup Forums will be a thing.

The fact that you're questioning strangers at the mall about their sexual habits gives me a pretty good idea of the type of person you are. Did you have your hentai body pillow with you when you did it?

KappaPride

They are limited to Unicode subdivisions (which generally correspond to ISO 3166-2 subdivisions), and valid 3-digit UN codes. Like the Regional_Indicator characters, they do not represent a specific image. One way to think of them is that they represent “a flag” for a region, not “the flag” for a region. This mechanism cannot be used for arbitrary flags. It cannot, for example, be used for a rainbow flag, the flag of a particular football club, or a pirate flag.

typical fucking mark davis turning his back on the same fucking document he wrote

okay user go back to using ascii then
I wish user

Keepo

I hate rainbows. Why couldn't they come up with a monochrome symbol instead?

If I ran this country, gay marriage and gay everything would be against the fucking law until they came up with something better than rainbows.

>Liberals: Omg you poor thing you are entitled to everything but you have no privilege fuck this body shaming misogynist culture girlfri- WAIT YOU'RE A WHITE MALE you don't deserve shit if you're ugly you fucking deserve to get NOTHING for what you ancestors did WOMEN DON'T OWE YOU SEX but if you refuse sex to a transwomyn you're transphobic

lol

I never even started using emoticons, because I'm not a 13 year old girl or 100 100 black dude 100 fire f@m

Do you think a fat weaboo faggot has the guts to question random people about their sex life for the purpose of research?

Well maybe, and maybe I am a massive faggot, but at least I know what girls like ;)

Kill yourselves you fucking degenerates.

>>Liberals: Omg you poor thing you are entitled to everything but you have no privilege fuck this body shaming misogynist culture girlfri- WAIT YOU'RE A WHITE MALE you don't deserve shit if you're ugly you fucking deserve to get NOTHING for what you ancestors did WOMEN DON'T OWE YOU SEX but if you refuse sex to a transwomyn you're transphobic

It's funny how lookism is accepted, and even used in movies and whatever, but as soon as you judge other genetic traits, such as skin color you need to die.

autism makes people unaware how much they embarrass themselves

I think that you're the kind of person that will go to absolutely any length to convince himself that he's not the problem and that society is. Women don't want you because of the system. Not because you're a fat, hideous, autistic nerd.

I absolutely think that anyone that has the time and desire to spend their days questioning women about their sexual history just to justify his own lack of one is pathetic. You're very sexually frustrated and we both know it.

>caring what people on the internet think about you
>in a thread about gay things.

I really don't care user. This entire thread was shitposting right from the start anyway.

Maybe, but not all the women in the world could satisfy me user

It's because deep down inside, the west still believes in the pseudocreationist lie of "good genes". Many of our "good genes" became "trivial perks" when we developed civilization.

>wow wow fertile body yes i will fuck this woman only once and compete with many other men so that matters
>wow wow fertile body yes i will fuck many men but this one will probably make the baby
Yeah, not even ghetto blacks live like apes.

Race is actually more relevant since it affects vitamin D production and depression rates in cloudy climates.

this

Except that isn't true as many man fuck the same woman as the woman fuck more guys in the same sitting than any man would in his lifetime.

Emojis are pure cancer in every way. They are everything that's wrong with Unicode. It's mixing in all sorts of non-text entities and presentation information as part of "plain" text.

They're implemented horribly as well. People know emojis by the popular Apple emoji graphics, even though they all look absolutely horrific and creepy and look out of place with the visual style of Apple user interfaces.

Also, what that user is saying about dating with males and females is right. If you are a dorky man, it generally requires a lot of effort to get interest from pretty much any type of woman, but if you are a dorky woman, you can very easily go online and talk to people and get masses of attention from betas. The same doesn't apply the other way round. There is definitely an imbalance. Not for everyone, but for a lot of below-average people.

This.

You braindead fucks.

Seriously this board should have a math test before letting people in.

I don't care about this

It's when they remove expression they don't want that worries me. The moment where this is allowed, but the german national flag isn't, I'm willing to support violence

though I love the unicode consortium I do have to agree with you, the recent love of emoji has made the the unicode consortium pander to whatever the public wants, leading to things like the skintone modifiers(emoji are meant to be fucking raceless in the first place, fuck you apple.), and the gender tag is barely necessary. I do have to admit I voted yes to the gender and direction modifiers on the public feedback for PRI 321 though, mainly because, well, we've already come this far with fucking up emoji, may as well make them more consistent across platforms.

You're assuming single people are only able to have had sex with other people who are single at the time of the research.