Sup Forums ways of killing pests?

>woken by mosquito in room
>Spend ages trying to splat it but it goes to top corners of room
>Grab can of electrical contact cleaner
>Spray it with it
It falls into dried up cobwebs somehow stuck to them
>Contact cleaner remoistened cobwebs and made them sticky again
>Watch the bugger squirm

How does Sup Forums deal with its pests?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01BHWCWF0/
amazon.com/Bug-Zappers/b?ie=UTF8&node=3738021
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>That one non green bit in the middle
I'm fucking going back to bed in a minute! I hate mosquito season!

try bleach. drink it.

lol #Banter!

I grab whatever is on my desk and slam it on them.

The guy at the Apple Store in Orlando had the right idea.

bioweapons
Infect self with plasmodium

Keep spiders in the house. I saw a mosquito fly into a web with the spider still there. rip

Bugasalt

>ants
borax, sugar, and water
>flies
sticky honey tape
>mosquito
wait till it lands on a wall and kill it or go predator on it
>bed bugs
rip

I have a bottle of 91% ISO I keep at my desk in case I need to clean my phone screen or when bugs get into my room.

I actually wait in excitement sometimes to find a fly or mosquito inside my room and when I do I turn the nozzle to stream jet and spray those fuckers to death. They usually survive 1 or 2 direct hits but drop to the ground after that. I spray them 1 more time just to make sure they are kill.

I don't live on earth so the tips I would give you wouldn't be applicable.

I get my vacuum cleaner wand extension ready if flying pests start landing on my displays

>bed bugs
>rip
Yup. If you've got those, just burn the whole house down and move to a different state. It's the only way.

Buy diamatonous earth (I misspelled it but fuck remembering that) and put it in places where insects might enter your room. Wall outlets, near windows, etc. I put some on the floor around every leg of my bed, and squinted it into crevices under furniture. It's not toxic, you can safely eat it. Insects will try to avoid it, and if they don't it causes them to dry out a die after they've walked through it.

Make sure there's no food left out at all.

Vaccuum your room and move furniture and vacuum under there. Vaccuum your walls and corners on the ceiling.

Buy a handheld electric bug zapper to easily kill any bugs you find in your room.

Oh, and buy zip up anti pest covers for your pillows and mattress. It prevents bed bugs, dust mites, and even filters dust and other shit, so your bed stays sealed and clean.

Lol, I got bed bugs a few weeks ago and just used a mattress cover, some spray that kills them on contact, and diatomaceous earth. No bites since then. Cost me $100 in supplies but now my bed has covers that prevent future infestations and filter dust.

They're still there buddy, I hate to tell you. They're not that easy to get rid of.

>he thinks his bed bug nightmare is over
Oh you poor fuccboi.

Explain.

An empty bottle (~$2) with tapwater and a few drops of dish soap will deal with most flying insects pretty quickly and it's very cost effective and nontoxic.

Diatomaceous earth comes from fossilized diatoms. Dia-tom-aceous.

lol my friend has bed bugs, they spread all over his trailer and he cant find rest anywhere.

After he had them for a month he woke up with them on him and biting and started screaming because he couldnt deal with them.

He still has bed bugs and is depressed over it.

Maybe he should fucking clean them out. It's not insanely hard.

Your friend needs help.

He should call pest control.

This, trapping spiders will even catch annoying hunting spiders.

As a collector and appreciator of rare pepes, I can say that your particular pepe is pretty shitty. The stinger should be his nose.

I have a bugnet on my window. Whenever something is in my room, it's usually a fly, bee, spider or similar (nothing big because I live in a cold climate). If it's a bee or similar I just direct it to the window, open up the bugnet and let them through.

If it's a spider, then I get a piece of paper and lift it to the window, open bugnet and let it out. Spiders are fucking bros keeping flies and other shit insects away.

If it's a wasp/fly/something shitty then I smack them with a fly smacker.

Get one of these.

i don't give a fuck about flies or mosquitoes i hunt them down like an alien fucker, what i can't stand are fucking spiders.
I got a big garden and those fuckers are rampant in summer, sliced a palm sized one when i was mowing the grass once, thank god i've never seen one that size again.

>Garden
Are you a Slav?

i will di-atm your aceous

amazon.com/gp/product/B01BHWCWF0/

with rechargeable AA batteries

I got one of these after horse flies stated showing up in my garage and biting me while i work on my car. Works wonders. Kinda how battlefield tanks work, 1 shot to disable, 2nd shot to kill

lice - call doctor, ask for rx of antbiotic. dont use shampoo, its neurotoxic. theres also a new electric metal comb with a vacuume that culls them all
bed bugs - same + diamataceous
spiders - if you cant kill a spider youre useless
hornets wasps indoors - plastic toy bb gun spring loaded.
leeches - pull them off
fleas - do your laundry, dont own peta unless u live in the country. fucking city dwellers turning parks into potty pens.
fun fact: that cat and dog pill 4 fleas is neurotoxic to you.
flies: their exoskeleton is unique. user above mentioned the isopropyl alkie. it does something to destroy the lipid exoskeleton.
flies 2 - turn off lights of room your in, turn on lights consecutively in path u want to lead the fly. usually room that leads outside.
mosquitoes - get a child. start smoking. mosquitos seek out high o2 blood.
horse flies - u better be a quick one! jk, get the electric tennis racket.

im sure i forgot a few but i dont live in australia sooooo

almost forgot, the g way. use sound frequencies on youtube to scare nusiance wildlife, birds etc

If it is a bug crawling in my room, I usually I have at least one empty water bottle in my room, catch the bug in there then spray the bottle with canned air and close it off and watch the bug flail around like a epileptic.

I do a clean install of Windows. This usually gets rid of bugs.

Those devices don't work for insects and you'll be annoyed by their high-pitched whine.

>Spider: vacuum
>Flying creature: towel whip, then vacuum

amazon.com/Bug-Zappers/b?ie=UTF8&node=3738021

Given the amount of mosquitoes around me, i got quite skilled. I have electric splatter, insect poison, and eve got good enough to clap it with my hands

I Just ignore them. It only itches for 10 minutes anyway, so why bother?

nice gains,pepe

I cast Thundaga on them.

Clapping a mosquito with your hands is piss fuckin easy.
Call me back when you manage to clap a fly with your hands.

Nice gains, Pepe!