Current gen video card aesthetics

With more and more card having riced up designs can we agree that this Sapphire RX480 Nitro has the best aesthetics while still having a dual slot cooler?

I don't know if it will perform well or if AMD will be rekt by Nvidia now and forever but as far as pleasing designs go, I like this one the most.

1/5

are the little dots so you can grip it better?

Dimples so it can run faster. Like a golf ball. You know.

Also: everyone post your favorite current gen cards.

WAITING!!!!!!!!!

>dat back plate

I guess this portion is plain Jane but at least it has a dvi port!

damn that is nice

That side profile is too lewd.

I like the fury x/stock amd cooler look desu

>The inclusion of a 150 watt 8-pin power connector gives the card a substantially more power on tap . As it can draw twice the wattage from the power supply 12v rail compared to the reference design which is configured with a 75 watt 6-pin power connector. Giving the card a total power headroom of 225 watts, PCIe + 8-pin, 75 watts more than the reference design. The card also features a custom printed circuit board which improves on the already head-scratchingly beefy 6+1 phase design of the reference RX 480 which outclasses even the GTX 1080 FE. Sapphire has also employed Diamond chokes to eliminate the potential of any coil whine.
>Sapphire has made a lot of very clever choices here and that clearly extends to the I/O. The card comes with 2x HDMI ports, 2x DisplayPort connections and a DVI-D port as standard. So no matter what the I/O looks like on your monitor you’ll be able to run this card right out of the box without any adapters. Sapphire hasn’t announced what the core and boost clock speeds for the card are going to be just yet.
However, the company defines the RX 480 8GB OC Nitro as a 175 watt card which is 16.6% higher than the reference design.This hints at a clock speed that’s significantly higher. So we’re probably looking at the high-end of 1300mhz, 1370-1390Mhz, right out of the box. AIBs reported earlier this week that their cards can clock to 1480-1600mhz. So we’re really excited to see what the RX 480 Nitro can do once we get it in our lab.

Lmao it actually is kinda sexual with the silver portions being legs parting down to a labia and vagina.

wtf nigga

It looks like a cheap budget card, which it happens to be.

Are you dense?

Well, post a pic. The dimpled design is a little similar to the Sapphire nitro. I like the minimalistic design.

I agree with you. The inclusion of the dual fans means it can't be as sleek but I think they made the best of it.

>anything without edgy lines, gaymur leds, and obnoxious branding is a cheap budget card
This card looks streamlined and professional. Ignoring the actual internals, nothing about it looks cheap or budget.

You know damn well what I'm seeing. You can't unseen it now either.

your mind has been corrupted senpai

The XFX R9 390 was nice looking as compared to it's other riced out competitors. I am hoping the next gen cards look decent as well.

XFX has actually come a long way. They just carry a bad reputation from a bad run of cards they had over 5+ years ago. Seems like they sorted their shit out.

Best looking GPU cooler coming through.

Enjoy your're edgy, over-designed and non-aesthetic xXG4M3RXx trash.

looks like a drone

>those tiny ass 2mm fans when there's clearly enough space in the shroud to fit larger fans

Is it satire?

>2016
>Thinking more fan solves everything

Nobody said anything about more fans. That is fanfiction you have generated in your head.

I said why aren't the fans LARGER? Larger fans push more air at lower RPMs.

That cooler looks like a travesty.

Its a sexi card.

He said more FAN, not more FANS. FAN implies more volume, FANS implies more fans.

>AMD makes up for the 5 less fps in game compared to a similar Nvidia card by using a much better looking cooler

I use this on my reference 290. It's amazing

I wish it wasn't so overpriced. No price drop when it should be under $1k

>AMD cards
>Good looking]

fuck off retards, LITERALLY every AMD card gets btfo by Nvidia cards in every benchmark, even their high end 480 is falling behind the fucking 1060, A LOW END CARD

Do you cucks even try to think about how awful your cards are?

They give you a 3rd GPU? What value!

Try harder

have a (You)