BRAND NEW S7

BRAND NEW S7

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?

Charged it to 100% and it has been less than 8 hours of light use, is there a fix for this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/s7-edge/help/how-experiencing-android-battery-drain-t3327730/page189
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Restart your phone every once in a while.

BUILD A WALL

MAGA

FUCK OFF TO MEXICO BEANER

desinstala android
e instala gentoo

>3000 mah

I restarted it a couple of hours ago, only opened whatsapp on it.

Im not from Mexico.

turn off sync

Already did, went from 80% to 78%.

is this the snapdragon version?

yeah lol stop being gay

How can i check?

do a complete reset
and then check some power management settings

ábrelo, pendejo

Leave it charge for a while; it may be building image thumbnails. I've also experienced similar battery drain on my android phones, and most of the time this was the reason.

Did complete reset as soon as i bought it (today in the morning) and already disabled every setting that could eat battery.

Its new and i just did a factory reset on it, could this still be the issue?

The Apple iPhone 6S Plus doesn't have this problem.

I was going to wait for the iPhone 7 but i needed the phone right now, saw that the phone (s7) had a 3000 battery and read reports of almost 2 days of battery life on light use, but this is fucking bullshit, less than 8 hours with only the clock running is beyond retarded.

Then why do I always see people charging their iPhone 6S Plus?

I'd say wait a couple days. If you're still getting horrible results, take it back... If your country allows that.

The battery needs to break in. Drain it completely, then charge it fully. Do this for a while as you use it.

Yes but is 80% android system usage normal??

Downloaded this "battery guru" app, does this shit work? what should i disable?

I've disabled this, didn't have any system drain before though.

Thanks, just charged the phone again to 100% and android is still taking 81% of the battery.

No! Uninstall that crap; any battery-saving apps do more evil than good. Don't fall for the cache-cleaner apps either.

Not sure what else to do, isn't there a app to show EXACTLY what program is taking the battery?

>is there a fix
>current year
>being a big phone fancy pants

lmao epik post xd

Try using either "OS Monitor" or "Better Battery Stats" (that one's on XDA)

no sabemos porque pablo

>Try using either "OS Monitor"
Ok, downloaded this and is showing me youtube at 25% but i don't even have it open, should i uninstall?

Probably. Try uninstalling it and see if there's any effect.

Oh, and by the way, are you right now logged in on youtube?

I never opened the youtube app since the reset, just tried to open it and it hangs on the screen with the play button, uninstalling now.

Warranty repair if basic shit like restart or factory reset don't work. Pic related S7 right now with 3 hours of SOT and gaymen. Not sure what is up with Google play services, probably related to Pokemon.

Whoa, "uninstalled" the youtube app and restarted the phone, and now i have a lot of updates from the store, wtf?

That's really fucking weird.

You haven't made any app updates before that, right? It might've taken some time for Google to find out which apps can be updated on your new phone, I don't think this has anything to do with disabling YouTube.

Not typically unless it's screen off time and the battery is draining much more slowly then yours is.

It is a problem people are bitching about with the S7.
forum.xda-developers.com/s7-edge/help/how-experiencing-android-battery-drain-t3327730/page189

Yet another reason to purchase the new Apple iPhone 6S Plus.

It has been almost 24 hours since i did the factory reset, restarted the phone multiple times and never got all these updates, as soon as i disabled youtube they all appeared.
My best guess is that maybe the youtube app somehow got stuck updating? and that was making the phone shit itself? (it didn't show as a application that was in the process of updating)

For now in the battery app of the phone still says 81%, but i guess that takes time to update, according to OS Monitor the problem seems to be fixed now, THANKS A LOT MAN! this shit was driving me crazy!