Any former freetards on this board who went back to the botnet?

Any former freetards on this board who went back to the botnet?

Dumb frogposter

Nobody here actually uses Linux, we use Windows 10 for games.

Dumb frogposter

Someone should finally nuke this board. It's nothing but Sup Forums's toilet. Thanks based mods for not caring.

>fell for the Linux meme
>he actually believes anyone here uses Linux unironically

Fucking newfags, am I rite?

Butthurt freetard, nobody cares about your gameless IS

>t. solved a botnet captcha to post

Spotted the assblasted gamer manchild. How's life at your mommy's basement, obese NEET?

Spotted the assblasted linkuck manchild. How's life at your mommy's basement, obese NEET?

Payed for Sup Forums gold so I don't have captcha : ^ )

cuck? We're not sitting in front of our computers with a huge company dick up the ass, wincuck :^)

Please Pajeet poo in the loo.

Fuck you pepe and your damn botnet.

Spotted the assblasted linkuck manchild. How's life at your mommy's basement, obese NEET?

Aww so cute, did mommy refuse to help you with your response this time, you walking pile of humanoid gaymer garbage?

>tfw you cant go back to windows 2000

Linux is just meme. Nobody here uses it beside the useless NEET minority.

#rekt
#burried

why can't you go back to windows 2000?

Yes. My freetardation turned out just to be a phase.

Posting this from Google Chrome on a Mac.

I finally got an android phone. So now I use Chrome on PC for continuity. On windows 10 because games. Might go back to GNU/Linux, but I will keep using chrome(ium). Used GNU/Linux exclusively from age of 14 to 25.

went back and then forth again full circle

proprietary = not worth my time

sucks to be stupid eh?

keep using that GUI kid

>actually using linux as your main OS
>using a crippled system with no software made specifically for servers
>not knowing windows is perfectly secure with an airgap
>not using a raspi with linux to as an intermediary to fetch content from the web for you

I went from installing and using Gentoo full time, reading books about Stallman and the FSF and shitpost on Sup Forums about GNU/Linux to work on a Microsoft-centric consultant company (VS, .NET, C#) and use Chrome and almost all Google services.

why the fuck should i go through all the trouble of setting up my build, installing a barebones loosely supported piece of shit, search for compatibility issues, spend an entire day typing useless console commands just to avoid problems? you have to be literally autistic to avoid convenience because of paranoia.

me

I realised that the govnt doesnt care what you do as long as you follow the laws

weaboo NEET's just like it because they can feel important and superior to others

privacy, its a meme

>not using a raspi with linux to as an intermediary to fetch content from the web for you

you recommend any info for setting this up?

What caused that realization?

Everybody's YELLING

>went back on the botnet
>implying 99% of Sup Forums 2.0: electric boogaloo would go back to the botnet like the good goyim they are
MY FUCKING SIDES
Microsoft
>literally keeps your irl addresses (new and old)
>windows 10 being forced down your throat
>xbox one drm bullshit only being cancelled because of 99% of people being outraged at this

You will need to code yourself up a program to fetch web pages and forward them to your windows machine.

The network needs to be setup in such a way that the windows machine can only talk to the Pi.

I'm not going to explain it all because i don't have time but anyone with the will to learn some basic networking and browse stackoverflow for the code can probably make it.

Stallman uses a similar setup to keep his system airgapped.