Building a new PC for a family member

>building a new PC for a family member
>they insist on putting windows on it
>suggest saving $140 by using Linux instead
>they're adamant that they want windows
>"muh familiar experience"
>almost cry as I see the installation going through and their rights disappearing
>tfw normies don't even want to try freedom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Qj8p-PEwbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumb frogposter

>tfw normies don't even want to hate every moment of their computer usage until they master the terminal, google, all the forums, figure out multiple walkarounds for hardware problem and deal with inferior software and no real support
ftfy op

Many linux distros have backdoors in them, you know this right? My security professor who used to work for MI6 only uses a custom distro because of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Qj8p-PEwbI

>why richfags buy things that I hate REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So does Windows.

At least you're not paying to be spied on with Linux.

Could you provide more info please?

I don't ask due to doubt, I'm genuinely interested in knowing more

Only autists give a shit about what OS people want on their systems.
Only autistic retards like you actually cry about OS choices other people make.

It's alright to suggest alternatives, but if they still don't want to, just accept it and move on, you autistic faggot.

I'm sad because he's throwing away $140 on something he doesn't need and only wants because of Stockholm Syndrome. I don't like it when people make poor choices.

Arch doesn't have this problem :^)

I'd have to email him since I don't know, but basically he doesn't own a smartphone at all (has burner phones for personal use he throws away after a single use), only uses wifi/ethernet that can't be traced back to him in any way, has zero social media profiles aside from a linkedin, has a laptop that he has rigged to destroy in a moment's notice somehow. The man is basically a ghost outside of his school profile/school number, you can't find anything on him anywhere.

Also pretty sure he has multiple burner laptops so people can't hardware track him or something. He also said if you wanted to get married you literally better trust the person with your life, anything less is too risky.

I'm also a ghost but I don't have the luxury of destroying a phone after one use.

Also I want to know about his distro. Some fellow goys here call TAILS a honeypot. I don't know what to believe.

Keep the money and download an ISO, and crack it.
You can keep the $140 and they will have a genuine copy of Windows.

Too late, sadly, user.

He insisted on seeing the disc and hologram, anyway.

Literally everything has a backdoor... your sec. professor is probably a script kiddy

The problem is that you are the stupid piece of shit normie that cant pirate Win10 for your fucking parents.

>It's another "reddit frogposter makes a le ebin mene thread on Sup Forums" episode

He insisted on seeing the disc and hologram.

That sad moment in your life when even your family doesn't trust you.

>gets triggered by pepe images

wake up op, not everyone like linux.

That is actually really interesting. I'm not asking you to email him because that sort of man would likely be bothered to hear that you're recounting his stories.

Tell me though, by any chance do you know if he was a field agent or just working within their offices as intelligence or something of that sort?

Also, how do you even find a woman in this society of divorces and infidelity that you can put total trust in?