Phone Thread - Post your phone and upgrade plans

Phone Thread

Phone your existing phone and what you like about it, and the phone you plan on getting.

I just got the LG G5 based on Sup Forums recommendations and i absolutely love it.

I had a Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and a Blu Life XL before.

The nexus 5 and blu life xl were my favourites before. Good value for both phones considering their price.

Im not rooting the LG G5. I have no reason to and most 0day exploits for android are root based exploits.

Your turn.

iPhone 6s, probably gonna buy an HTC 10 or S7 Edge.

Xperia Z2. Never gonna upgrade. It works perfectly.

Note 3 (| actually hand-wrote this instead of typing).

Upgrading from the Moto G to the Nexus S7 later this month. I could get the edge but I think it looks dumb and easier to break if you drop it.

ZTE V3 Youth

Z5 compact. Will get replaced when its battery dies, like my Z1 compact

Redmeme 3 notememe pro
it fun
it's big
it some times doesn't recognize my fingerprint
I like it so far, but I'm waiting on a new case for it.

really old nokia c2-01 paired with a 3 y old ipod touch. I can talk and send msgs with one and use apps and shit with the other for way less money.
Gonna upgrade pc first then think about phone. not that important.

Currently using a Nexus 6p 32GB Silver. What I like about it is the screen size, performance, battery life, camera, developer support (custom Roms and that kind of stuff) and the build quality. Im not planning on buying a new phone in the next 2 years, but my next one will probably be a Nexus again.

I'm using a moto x pure right now, and I plan on keeping it for quite done time.
Probably until the 2018 Nexus devices come out, then I can upgrade to one of those.

using an HTC 10 now. should last me until we have hologram phones.

You'll regret it.

S7 edge here, trading for an iphone 7 as soon as they come out.

Shitty OS bloated with even shittier UI

>Upgrading from the Moto G to the Nexus S7 later this month. I could get the edge but I think it looks dumb and easier to break if you drop it.

Id stick with a nexus series or the plain s7.>Currently using a Nexus 6p 32GB Silver. What I like about it is the screen size, performance, battery life, camera, developer support (custom Roms and that kind of stuff) and the build quality. Im not planning on buying a new phone in the next 2 years, but my next one will probably be a Nexus again.

OP here.

The only reason i didn't get one was due to no sd card or removable battery. Good choice otherwise

Just wait for iPhone 7S. 7 has only marginal improvement compared to 6S.

Note Series >>> S Series.

I got the Moto G4 a week ago. I have used iPhones and Windows Phones before. I got tired of them: WP is shit and iPhones are too expensive, I don't want to spend $600 on a fucking phone when alternatives exist at $200-$300, and considering how faulty my previous iPhone 5 was, it's just not worthy. The Verge made a review saying the G4 is laggy as fuck and it turned to be completely false (I checked more reviews and videoreviews before buying anyway). I bought it because I wanted something at $200 max with pure Android and a good screen. I love it, the screen is pretty good, it's smooth as fuck despite the Android lag meme, and Android 6.0 is great desu senpai

I just got this one so obviously I have no upgrade plans atm.

iPhone 6s
use until battery is kill, then idk

>|
kekked

Note 5

No plans to upgrade anytime soon

Damn, Kojimbles looking fly af

current: iPhone 4s
iOS 6, jailbroken, tweaked to the extent.

Pretty fly for an azn guy.

Nokia N9

Current: Lumia 735
Pros:
>battery last a whole day
>decently fast (havent tried any games on it though)
Cons:
>only 8GB of internal memory (at least supports microSD cards though)
>Windows Mobile multitasking is weird

Upgrade:
Option 1: a future Nexus version
Pros(from the so far released ones):
>Supposed timely updates
>Decent to good hardware
>The most support for custom ROMs and even other OSs
Cons:
>no microSD card support

Option2:an iPhone
Pros(from the so far released ones):
>Supposed updates
>Decent hardware (at least for the optimized versions of iOS)
Cons:
>no microSD card support

Sup Forums I was wrong

I got my first Android and I love it

Fuck iPhone this is way better

Xperia C
End my life