How does one disable Windows 10 Telemetry

?

Hi dearest libcuck untermensch, I'm from Sup Forums to help you with your Sup Forums related troubles!

° Windows is good goyim botnet.

° Games are degenerate and kike mind control. Grow up.

° Read Evola, Moldbug and Nietzsche, work out, impregnate some whit girl and have many kids.

° But most importantly, install another OS and help us fight the globalist superkikes before it's too late!

Heil KEK!

install gentoo

Easy.

Don't even try it, OP. Microsoft receives important data logs from your computer for the optimal consumer experience in the upcoming updates. If you disable it, there's no guarantee some softwares will work properly, crashes and bugs are possible.

What's it like to be employed by Satan? Have you ever woken up and just thought for a few minutes about where you went wrong in life?

You can't. It's seriously impossible. They've found ways to bypass blocks and trying to disable it completely will literally break things.

>Image boards are degenerate and kike mind control. Grow up.

See . Microsoft knows what's best for the consumers. Don't believe in memes.

This was true initially. But then ways were found to bypass the bypasses.

It's an arms race. It's a constant tug of war that isn't over by a long shot.

what is a hardware firewall for 500 jew points

Which is why running win10 is awful

It's not that bad. I boot into Windows 10 whenever I want to play a game and I use xubuntu for everything else. If Windows wants to spy on me that bad, they'll learn everything they want to know about my video game playing habits, nothing more.

I use Kodi in a home theater set up and I'm put all of my media on Linux. I do all of my browsing over an offshore Vpn.

>I do all of my browsing over an offshore Vpn.

So in other words, you look like the only blown out light bulb on a wall of lights. You're making it easy for them to know they should target you.

What activity are you hiding that requires a vpn user?

By installing Windows 7 and disabling updates. Or better yet, by installing GNU plus Linux.

Exactly

I've worked for big tech and there is NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL that the NSA can do anything REMOTELY useful with their data if they don't already know who to target. Then, they can do a lot.

worst girl

This.
Pic related is best girl.

I don't know their names or what they're from. I just use anime images on Sup Forums because I'm a filthy conformist

Microwave your hard disk. The electromagnetic force exerted by the microwaves is at exactly the right wavelength to remove the botnet without harming the rest of your data.

try harder