What's the best Android launcher, Sup Forums?

What's the best Android launcher, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Phones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Google now launcher with xposed gel settings

google now

Google Experience Launcher

The only one that works.

Nova

>using botnet in the current year

gtfo newfag

lens launcher

Lightning Launcher
Lightning Launcher
Lightning Launcher
Lightning Launcher

You can set ANYTHING in it.
I am not kidding, when you like to tinker stuff until it breaks or stop just before, this is for you.

Also very small memory footprint. Also even the paid version is fucking cheap. Also you don't need the paid version.

trebuchet :=)

I've used both and prefer Apex.It's been a few years since I've used Nova, so I'm not sure what they're changed.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

>tfw I own an iPhone 6s and can't customize shit beside my wallpaper
Fucking hell, help me out Sup Forums. What Android phone should I upgrade to? I wanna to have fun too ;_;

Gross

2016 Nexus

Moto G 4. If you have an Amazon prime account, you can get a version that places ads on the lock screen at a nice discount.

You can easily root it and flash it back to the original ROM, which removes all the bloatware and ads.

>no microsd slot
You might as well recommend he get another iPhone.

>utilizar el smiley con nariz igual

Samsung s7 if you want the same luxury experience you've been accustomed to.

Touchwizz is easily replaceable with another launcher and samsung has a huge theme shop with many free themes to choose from.

He said upgrade not downgrade.

>
there are two of them dumbfuck

I got mine the day it was released and can't think of a reason to spend more money if you're solely wanting to move to Android. Maybe if you want a higher res screen or need more memory, in which case the G4 Plus comes with 3gb's of memory instead of the stock 2gb.

These are the only acceptable answers. I personally use Nova Launcher Prime. I enjoy the easy customization options it has out of the box.

Touchjizz. On a more serious note they all suck. Just pick one and find one you think does not suck.

it was apex when i was an android user years ago.

Apex or Nova.
I use Apex because it lets you set the home button to open app drawer, very useful feature.

Nova can too

LG G4,G5,V10

Action Launcher.

This.

Nova is a great choice too, though.

>I use Apex because it lets you set the home button to open app drawer
What launcher can't do this?

Go full meme and get a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro.
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Phones

It's not bad

Get a 64 GB model and you won't even have to worry about it.

What's the best launcher available on F-Droid? I used to use Nova Prime, but I'm trying to see if I can survive without GApps. Currently using Trebuchet.

Action Launcher 3 is my goto.
ASAP Launcher is interesting too. Been playing with that lately too

This thing looks ghetto

Nova launcher and klwp

Nokia Z launcher it looks gr8 but it was buggy so i changed to nova with meego icons blackout cm theme on note 2 CM 13

Nova

I don't get why people use anything else, I mean what can your special snowflake launcher do that nova can't?

I personally use nova, but a close contender for my all time favorite is smart launcher. It looks 7.5/10 but the efficiency you get from it is top notch

Been using Action Launcher since their second version. Changed the way I used my phone.

You answered your own question

KISS

Atom Launcher rules, faggs

I like ADW launcher

2012 is calling, it wants it's shitty launcher back.

> two clocks

evrytime

I hate the amount of wake locks it produces

Looks nice

There's actually an update for it recently

>Even fucking MENTIONING the version with ads

Fuck you. Not worth saving $50

Nova makes Android tolerable, where without it I'd never consider an Android device. If only Nova had control over the entire UI including the notification shade, and/or was rolled into stock Android.

In Nova (with root) there's an option to hide the status clock on the homescreen (but it shows up elsewhere, which is nice)

Where?

>not buying Chinese shit in the same way Apple gave jobs to the Chinese

His point still stands, faggot.

I've been using apex for years and I love it. When I first tried out nova it seemed way better but I couldn't figure out how to lock the apps into a predetermined grid so they weren't all in perfect straight lines when I moved things where I wanted them. I haven't tried anything since downloading apex because it does what I need it to do.

OS sucks so bad you need to reskin it

lol.

How do you all fall for this shit?

don't spend more than $150 on any android OS pos or you will regret it.

Get a chinkphone cheap to play around with.