What does Sup Forums think of this?

What does Sup Forums think of this?

>youtube.com/watch?v=QwDSxAeutNQ

decent father and son stuff. good for him

I didn't know terry crews was into building computers. Looks like a cool project between dad and son. Terry crews seems like a really good dad.

thats nice though all that "gaming" shit is cancer

i7 skylake gtx 1080

god fuck my life this kid is so fucking spoiled

Terry crews is a good father desu

doesnt look very good

damn this is fun. check his facebook

Based Terry.

is that a fucking sound card? seriously?

for a first timer that's more than acceptable, bet he had some sort of help somehow anyway.

he's not getting spoiled. there are workstation cards much more powerfull than the 1080 even in games

this is basically the entrylevel card for rich kidz

the son or whoever probably saw the option on pcpartpicker that you can optionally add a soundcard and dad just went to buy that thing because he doesn't know shit

but whyyyy why would they ever need a fucking soundcard. i guess they just have shitton of money and they dont care what they buy

your imagination is pretty restricted if you just came to the conclusion now.

much to learn you have young neet

>you will never have a dad that will buy you several thousand $ toy

Why live

cuz statistics prove that money only causes temporary happiness and inner satisfaction is as dynamic as owning a car. you get used to the speed and it gets boring fast.

This

I have a sound card in my system because I have a tactile transducer on order..so, there is one reason why you could need one.

You know not everyone only uses a pc the same way. And a sound card is like $50+_ literally not even felt in the budget. I piss $50 away without even thinking about it.

It's broadwell-e

this

Seems like he's a good father to be honest

He's a kid, of course Gaming is gonna be the primary focus for him. Also Terry said he had the best time he has had gaming recently for the 1st time on PC at an event and that is why he is now stoked to get into himself.

He works, he fathers, he has the right to game. Not like he is a basement dweller suing it to escape life.

What? You think he should be building a linux shitbox instead for his kid?

He is trying to be a GOOD father, not a cruel one.

Now back to your anime.

intel 17 core, maybe in 2040! maybe in 2040!

The event is where he and many other black celebrities went and played Battlefield 1, which was all on PC. He played with mouse and keyboard, which surprisingly everyone aside from a few people used a controller plugged into a PC.