/BST/ Last one 404d

/BST/ Last one 404d

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/jdMq4C
elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=keyed_up_labs,tenkeyless
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sick man cave

pretty solid setup man

Fuck, dont have the updated photos on my tablet..

Sipping on some pineapple guava juice while im slowly falling asleep in bed.

Never update picture edition

>look what mom bought me for christmas XD
>i have no friends so i seek validation online

pls this is a sfw board.

keep hating fagit

Welcome to Sup Forums fuckboi!!

My B-day is on Christmas tho.

what amp is that?

>mods archiving threads with only 111 posts
desktop threads all over again

Fiio E10k

BTW what happened to the desktop threads?

I don't think last one was archived by a mod, it was on the last page right before it got archived

too many threads were being made because some people wanted to post anime and others didn't want any anime posted.
several active threads
mods got sick of it and set "Desktop Thread" to autosage

Probably be a bad idea to combine it with /bst/ threads huh?

Nice station, but your monitor is going into super sayan mode.

New cable management
Better pics tomorrow

>Why I don't like desktop threads
I still need to cable my LAN, but with more light tomorrow. It looks much better than before.

Got a "drunken party" photo vibe.

>What should not be missed

My camera isn't the best and damaged (Sony Z2).

Nothing really matches in your setup, would recommend at least a cheap frame for the joker poster
>dat tablecloth
what's the smaller tower used for?
>headphones cost more than processor
not 2 bad for a cheap system though, dig the ibm
nice lighting and posters, would recommend separate stands for the speakers, take up a bit too much desk space
>all three monitors are different brands
>taskbar on top of screen
would recommend moving the mouse a bit further from the end so you don't strain your wrist as much
>furry
>beats
>two mice
kys
would recommend a different mic and a headphone stand, otherwise not too bad, i like the case
you should tidy up a bit user
>vertical 360 right on the edge of the desk
TRIGGERED
pls wipe your lens and adjust the exposure

>two mice

One wired, one wireless.

>joker poster

It's not a poster, it's a vinyl sticker

Nice milk-cooled PC

Liquid cooling a meme.

smaller one is a media tower connected to my monitor for netflix and such when im on my couch. I actually just got a regular tele for it so now i have my computer, bluray player, and cable connected to the tele.

Why no watercooler on the 10XX? Waiting for a block?

I'm still unsure if I should order the FTX 1070 or go straight for the 1080Ti.

I finally got a new desk, still need to pick up a rug.

Whats up with your ceiling and walls?

Looks like your set up is inside of a cabinet of some sort and not an actual desk? Would be good to see a pic of it from further out, I'm interested to know what that is.

Not really liking the cheap monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers. You need to upgrade.

Rig is pretty decent, would be better if you cooled the GPU.

>would recommend moving the mouse a bit further from the end so you don't strain your wrist as much
i hate having my entire arm on the desk. Feels weird. Arm rests and table are the same height anyway.

Unfinished basement in a rental duplex.

you're a meme
forgot to say in post, waiting for the 1080ti to launch, and then i'm gonna swap it in and add it to the loop, as well as switch to hardline tubing
I would put that desk lamp behind your tower and keep it turned in the same direction, and maybe turn the brightness on the other lamp down a bit
it's a supremely shitty corner desk, it's like if you took the corner bit of that desk and chopped off the ends and stuck walls and a small shelf on top
makes sense, as you can see my mouse is way up on my desk since I use claw grip with wrist movement on high sensitivity

Is that a 1070? I'm not sure how much it will be worth when the 1080Ti launches, but I'll wait at least for the Classified version and build a custom loop myself.

I'll easily get over $350 for it, which should cover almost half of a 1080ti

It is 520 € here, so I guess it will be 400, but the 1080Ti will be near 1000 €.

I would put the desk lamp back there, but it has my pens, utility knife, keycap puller, and other useful things in it.

Also its not super bright in person, my camera is just really bad in low light so i either blow out the picture right there or the rest of it looks terrible.

never really liked this setup, the photo's/camera just make it look good.

Here it is

Part 2

you should repaint your case to match your everything else, just remove the panels and the front io and paint them

Just painted the case a few days ago im going to be getting a new desk soon so i wont need to change anything else also going to switch to 2 Acer XG270HUs wich are red after vega comes out (i may paint the speakers not sure yet)

i look forward to seeing that awful looking all red setup then

its mostly going to be white with hints of red im not done with the case quite yet either this is just my work in progress

I kinda like the original perspective better.

>would recommend a different mic and a headphone stand, otherwise not too bad, i like the case
Mic - I want a better solution, but the microphone that i want is too fucking expensive for what I would actually use it for and the main reason I want it is to match my current aesthetic.

Headphone stand - Thinking about it, but fairly low on priority list atm.

ty bud. You could use some more wood stuff in your setup, or just get a modern looking desk that matches the rest of your technology.

I want to get a different desk but I'm living in a dorm and I'm not sure if I can stick the desk where the other non-used furniture goes

Made some changes.

You should get a 5820K to make your watt throughput worthy. That station doesn't look that bad.

Was actually thinking about picking up a 3960x i just cant find a good motherboard that doesn't cost a fortune

Dorm life, worst life.

It doesn't make much difference, but higher IPC for the Haswell.

Why don't you get three more cards?

What are you even doing on this site you fucking normie? get out

You clearly have no idea the significance of the collection.

69 of 69 of the first edition cards.

close-up of those poke cards pls

Nice. The build seems cool. Meant to ask this last time but is that figure a Version of the Reddit robot?

Also, why you took the chair out the pic?

Why don't you get a real gun?

DOGGO

nice smarty pants doll user ^:)

so put 3 duplicates in, no one will notice if you shuffle them around a bit.

Btw where do you guys get your posters from? Specifically the custom ones?

Won't be able to right now. Sorry mate.

Are you implying that it is airsoft or just trying to make a meme about AR-15s?

It's a hippo my wife got me when were friends in high school, Darla. Master Chief has gone to war with Darla at my battlestation for nearly 14 years.
>pic related

>is that figure a Version of the Reddit robot?
"If I pretend to not know what the reddit logo looks like, no one will suspect I visit reddit!"

It's Ghost, from GoT.

You have no respect.

Can I get feedback on this build? Gonna start buying things in 2 weeks

pcpartpicker.com/list/jdMq4C

Some things have been already purchased

Not him, but
>MBUS
>Pistol length
You're a gay
Rifle length best length

R8 my setup pls

That monitor to desk ratio is off. Get a longer desk. Don't look like much can be done at the desk either but sit.

>rifle length
>SBR
pick one

swap the mouse for a g502 or an m65 pro
swap the keyboard for a tenkeyless unless you actually need the numpad, i'd recommend any one of these depending on your preference elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=keyed_up_labs,tenkeyless

Thanks m8
Actually I need the numpad so its a must for me
Currently have a M65 kinda want to try the death

The part of the desk that has the laptop is screwed into the main part of the desk, was thinking about modifying the desk to be a straight line as opposed to an L shape.

Would modifying even be worth it, or should I just purchase a new desk?

I used an older deathadder once, couldn't get used to the low profile
Currently on a wired mamba cuz i got it for cheap, the slightly higher hump in the middle is more akin to the shape of the m65
If I were you I'd lose the far left and far right monitors and get a lamp

>not a single of those monitors are duplicated

triggering me

New.

I'm a poor fag working minimum wage in Canada where electronics are overpriced af b/c the gov't has outrages import taxes, and I have a baby and wife to take care of lol my budget is shit.

Not him, but if it works, it works. Your station, your preference.

I can't imagine using more than two myself for what I need to work with.

I kind of like it too, it's different.

Ever do a panoramic photo?

Na the room's not very interestingly.

Okay.

guns aren't decoration user///////////////
that looks fucking retarded already, shit.
cramped and blocking the window

get some sense

Post yours friend

Long time lurker, first time poster. Used these threads in the past for a little bit of inspiration. Send me your hate please!

Since my Unicomp came in today, it means my station is complete. Started with the micro atx build a few months back, pieced together the audio from Goodwill.

Cable management was a challenge, since this a built in apartment desk.

Cool case bud

Very clean! Nice! Acer had a bad rep, but I had to see in person that they actually have nice monitors. Noting wrong with the station, but looks comfy. I would give you my chair because you probably would benefit from arm support.

Funky looking speakers you got there.

Very nice!

What makes you say that?

You know how to make different monitors look cool.

Thanks, chair is definitely next on my list

They got this audiophile/contemporary design to them. I just picked up a pair of $30 speakers and feel awkward shame when looking at other's speakers.

can those small drivers do anything under 500hz?

Not in the mood to rate.