Best Anti Virus

What anti-virus program(s) does Sup Forums use? Which is the best, must have for a computer?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/thread/S55547517
superuser.com/questions/757470/can-a-virus-or-malware-be-bundled-with-a-non-executable-download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guhnu pluhz leenucks

Common sense. 2016

Marry, fuck, kill

GO!

you don't need any antivirus when you have gentoo

everything to all of them

ESET, the program that came after nod32

I use my brain.
It works pretty well as an anti-virus

rbt.asia/g/thread/S55547517

In which order?

If you're not a cretin, even the default AV will suffice. The only reason I'm not complaining about that image on a blue board is Susan Coffey.

Windows Defender + Commonsense 2016

left to right
same principal as dinner or your cousins, save the best parts for last!

>In which order?
marry, kill, then fuck

obviously

How can you say you love her if you won't even marry her corpse?

>antivirus
are you autistic?

clamav lol just kidding

AVG
Norton Antivirus
McAfee
Avast

Installing any one of these will make ur system 100% secure and they will never pop up and ask you to buy more antivirus power or suck CPU straight out of your computer's ass.

Is this one free?

>they will never pop up and ask you to buy more antivirus power
b8

I got told 100 times a day to buy more shit from them, it was beyond annoying

Common Sense 1989.

Norton Antivirus 2007

Why?

why not use common sense?

I use McAfee since it came with my laptop and it has been running fine i must say, the only weird thing are all these toolbars that keep popping

Is there anywhere I can learn to get rid of viruses?
Or is it really just avoiding
>"RMSistalkingaboutyourfavbotnet.mkv.rar.exe"

but what if torrenting? i always scan my dl shit just in case.

sophos

Don't listen to him, OP. Instead of wasting money for the 2016, wait for the 2017 edition.

Short answer - YES a virus can be contained within another file type.

Files like JPG, MP3 etc all have to be opened and "read" by an executable. By "mal-forming" or injecting special code or data into these files, it can cause programs to fault or to execute code contained within the files - which can in turn cause other problems and give a gateway for a full on viral attack.

-- Stolen from StackOverflow
superuser.com/questions/757470/can-a-virus-or-malware-be-bundled-with-a-non-executable-download

This is why you should never allow images in your mail without knowing the sender.

Avira

The one with the cutest logo

turn off windows defender
avast free, it bought gmer which is good
malwarebytes free
spybot anti-beacon if win 8/10

stop clicking shit, don't go to shady websites, don't torrent, don't install pirated software, don't just download and install random shit because it looks fun/cool/interesting/whatever, never communicate with strangers

F-Secure AV
I get it for like 5 bux a year
sounds fair to me

common sense is gonna protect me from a virus hiding in a seemingly ordinary file? i need to be able to scan shit that i'm not sure of before opening.

>don't use the internet

I'm still using Common Sense 2006++. It's kept me safe till this very day apart from when it slipped up on the Tulisa blow job video. It wasn't even worth it.

/thread

Virus Total for small files.
KVRT for your pirated ISOs.

>>ESET makes the best AV and it's called NOD32
Ftfy.

>he doesn't use Microsoft Security Essentials

come on

Advanced System Care Pro with a cracked license code. But I mostly use common sense to keep virus free, although I do pirate a shit ton of PC Games, use ASCP just in case some faggot decides to put a trojan is an ISO. But I only download games from legit respected & verified torrent uploaders.

Condomsense R9K

Stay with 2012 edition. Same features, but without the bloat

nice meme :^)