/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user received his 40mm DW replica, makes detailed write-up on it and posts pics of it with different straps • New model of MotoSpeed Mechanical keyboard released, the CK666 is a blue switch mouse+keyboard combo currently on sale for $36 • user recommends the qisan/magicforce 68-key mech keyboard posts full review • Goldway seller on AliExpress promises user wouldn't have to pay VAT, has to pay VAT • user's ZS 3 earbuds have arrived how are they?
• user spent 30 piddlypounds on his chink mech keyboard • user receives tacticool combs • These Blueido Ci3 sounds like ass according to this user • user bought some whiteboard markers • user's purchase tracking finally started working, it usually takes three or four days for chink tracking to work so this is normal Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-Sponge-Bob-Totoro-Design-KIds-Watch-Fashion-Cute-Children-Wristwatch-Leather-Quartz-Watch-Relojes/32653747894.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.54.7QDM4T
aliexpress.com/item/2016-new-SOKI-fashion-men-s-watches-New-and-unique-watch-Stainless-steel-discount-strap-Wrist/2052425723.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.63.7QDM4T
gearbest.com/women-s-watches/pp_213114.html
gearbest.com/men-s-watches/pp_387266.html
gearbest.com/men-s-watches/pp_190704.html
gearbest.com/men-s-watches/pp_306859.html
trackchecker.net/
aliexpress.com/item/GoodliestBoysOnly/32683926852.html
aliexpress.com/item/Phenom-II-Quad-Core-Mobile-P920-HMP920SGR42GM-1-60-GHz-2MB-L2-Cache-Socket-S1-S1g4/32609720185.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was sending a postcard to a certain person who accidentally doxxed herself some time ago, did she post it meanwhile? I didn't visit here for ages.

REMINDER VICKY IS A CUNT

pls respond.

Just buy a first gen Chromecast 2nd hand or otherwise they're not too expensive anymore, plus chink copies of them are all shit.

ok thanks.

Where were you when the chinks discovered memes?

>got a chink DW

Pretty nice -- Glass Screen -- All Correct Logos

bought for £4

Can't give link, got taken down
Searching below should give results

2016 WATCH 40mm For Men Women Nylon Leather Montre Femme Reloj Mujer Horloge Orologi 2016

Ali seems to have cracked down recently on replica watches so you may not find anything with logos

There better be something nice in there

can someone recommend me a good wireless keyboard? preferably one without the numpad + arrow keys so i can use it on my bed

Clean your fucking fingers

Should get mine any day now, can you take a better close up pic? also what does the back of the watch look like?

infographic when?

>need sms to apply for RN3P unlock
>don't have sim/carrier
What do?

you bought a phone, you probably should get a working sim card.

Use one of your friends phone for a minute?
You do have friends right user?

here you go user

eyy fuck off m8
vicky is

The phone hasn't come yet, but I want to apply now so I can unlock when it does. I don't have a phone atm, so no point in paying for a sim.
>You do have friends right user?
No. Guess I will have to cancel my Redmem order since it'll a Chinese-botnet brick

>No. Guess I will have to cancel my Redmem order since it'll a Chinese-botnet brick

idiot of the thread right here.

pls respond

>buying knocki off watches
how much of a nigger can you be?

Parents..? or just buy a sim when it arrives, you don't need the unlock to flash the global rom anyway.

Razer makes good keyboards.

stealing them?

There's people who spend thousands on it :^)
100% chink export too.

Just got my chinkwatches. The soki looks solid but the totoro one feels cheap.

links?

aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-Sponge-Bob-Totoro-Design-KIds-Watch-Fashion-Cute-Children-Wristwatch-Leather-Quartz-Watch-Relojes/32653747894.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.54.7QDM4T

aliexpress.com/item/2016-new-SOKI-fashion-men-s-watches-New-and-unique-watch-Stainless-steel-discount-strap-Wrist/2052425723.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.63.7QDM4T

I thought the totoro would be bigger but I guess I'll just give it to my niece

Looks good, thanks.
I got the same strap and silver as well.

bruh it literally says children's watch

ah dang, a kids watch.
SOKI looks nice, not like some kind of full blown knockoff

The soki was stopped to 21 and it just arrive today. Chink magic.

I'm a manlet. It fits tho but it still a tad bit small

Them Chinese are catching up with the knock offs. Reminds me when Jap watches were disposables back then

Got a link for that?

Seikos were good awhile back man.
I'd take one over a chinese watch any day, to be honest.

gearbest.com/women-s-watches/pp_213114.html

gearbest.com/men-s-watches/pp_387266.html

gearbest.com/men-s-watches/pp_190704.html

gearbest.com/men-s-watches/pp_306859.html

Choose 1 for me

The 60-70s were crap.

I saw someon post a screenshot of an app that showed all his purchases across multiple sites, i.e ali express, gearbest, amazon etc. What app is this or what app does Sup Forums use?

trackcheker.
trackchecker.net/
It works in WINE too.

A whole picture would have been better.

#4 looks the least shit I suppose
#1 is a women's watch

>mega lucario plush

link
review
hotglue

Fuck that was quick, thanks bro. But it was a phone app, pretty sure it was android.

>Goldway seller on AliExpress promises user wouldn't have to pay VAT, has to pay VAT

Seller is a retard for saying that and user is retarded for believing it.

The first rule of selling to international people is reminding buyers that you have absolutely no control over their country's customs duties and VAT and its the buyer's responsibility lest you have some Pom go fucking batshit at you.

They still do even when you say it and ask you to lie on customs declarations even though you shouldnt as couriers also go batshit etc.

Fuck I hate working in e-commerce and high duty/low VAT threshold countries so fucking much.

They don't. see

Does anyone know of a good but cheap USB 3.0 micro sd card reader?

Is 7$ a good price for one?

Any watches like this?

what's wrong with that one?

I dunno, isn't Seiko a high end brand? I literally know nothing about watches. I'm too afraid to ask in the watch general, they're bullies

go ask them

He probably doesn't want to spend >$300, this is the right place for that.

How do vendors install custom ROMs without unlocking/bricking the phone?

>Purchased in 2015 at Pokemon Center Osaka (1860¥ , 20% staff discount)
>It's very cuddle and very deep
>You disgusting man

Except you're wrong, pic related. The problem was that user forgot to choose sellers shipping method

17track?

How are gearbest cables as opposed to someone like monoprice? I know monoprice is usually rebranded chinkshit but are the gearbest cables literally the same?

H O T G L U E
O
T
G
L
U
E

What?

White sticky stuff.

Oh god no, I have owned this since 2015 and treat it like a teddy bear if I was still under 8.

If we are literally talking glue I have this chinky quickset glue I used for my vr headset remote for the magnets. I fucked up the polarity of the magnet and had to reapply it. The glue is quite liquid and it got on my fingers somewhat. Nasty shit. Sets in the air passively after 15 seconds.

It arrived at least! i was expecting it yesterday but oh well.

Thank you. After looking in related, found one that I think was the same one I saw in the screenshot. It was 17track [Package Tracker] made by someone else, but I think its become unsupported. I'll just use the official 17track. Cheers man

What kind of tea?

CUM ON IT

Do you think they'll send me nuggies along with my good boy watch?

aliexpress.com/item/GoodliestBoysOnly/32683926852.html

No.

mmmm yeah baby

How badly do you want that infographic?

aliexpress.com/item/Phenom-II-Quad-Core-Mobile-P920-HMP920SGR42GM-1-60-GHz-2MB-L2-Cache-Socket-S1-S1g4/32609720185.html

brought this baby for my computer build, now time to find a mobo to support it!

>mobile cpu

Senpai, I...

ONII CHAN DAME DAME

Cut it out user, that's lewd

slooooooooooowwwww

brrrrrrooooooooooo

Seiko covers low to high-medium, might have some high end stuff.

When it says that I get a US$10 coupon with the purchase, can I buy another one using it or does the item have to be a certain price?

>day 9 since my package arrived in my country

Maybe today is the day

ayo what's a good vr headset for 6 inch phones

Pic related it's me after using my nexus 6 on a headset designed for 5 inch phones

There's one thing in that the8the is a dinky e

>Shark sticks arrived
>Only one has a shark on it

>tfw chinese tracking is slow as hell to even get the initial scan
t-thanks gaybest

Gaybeast can't do anything about the tracking, you dickweasel

chink'd

I know this shit gets gets asked every time, but I want to be sure so I don't get chinked

I'm about to order a Redmeme Note 3 Pro from GearBest, what special instructions should I put? Should I just ask for the global rom?

>day 9 since my package arrived in my country

Maybe today is the day

>last 2 digits now tell you many more days you will need to wait for your package

but no rolling, just normal posting

The last digits represent the day you have to wait.

Posting shit like "rolling" will double your waiting time

I told them to put free stuff in the bag

Posts ending in 5 will get called to the post office and shoved into a dark room and asked why they need 5 watches

shitposting fag

The coupon is probably something like,
Buy for $200, get $10 off at their store.

Yeah.... """asked""" why (((they))) need 5 """""watches"""""".

You're to have to flash it no matter the store, they all install that chink global rom

your keyboard is broken mate

communism'd

anyone know of a good pouch/case for the xiaomi 10ah power bank? aside from those silicone sleeves

fagbag

這裡非常好的人是不是

So I pulled the trigger and told myself that I'm goingto buy anything on the randomizer
I hate you guys

>having 10 buck to waste in chinkshit that you really don't need
i feel jelly

Any chink places that I can use PayPal on that sell custom printed flags?

>Note: dry heating is forbidden!
>Do not use in metal container!
>Put the heater into water before electricity!
>when using this product, please do not touch >the surface of the water to prevent electric shock!

Sounds legit. Who added this death trap to the randomizer?