/Mouse general/

/Mouse general/
What kind of mouse are you ricking user?
i fell for the Razer meme and I'm looking for a new mouse, I'm looking into
>amazon.com/Zowie-Gear-Ergonomic-Optical-Gaming/dp/B00S9SH7V0
Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.de/itm/121877814743?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
youtu.be/8FB7t39Q-pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post niggersWhat the fuck is wrong with that mouse?
>itsameme.mp4
Shut the fuck up and use it

That's a great mouse actually. Just disable the light, there's an option for it in the menu. Stop worrying about memes.

My two mice. One wired, one wireless. Both are fat and nice.

The rubber thumb pad on the left side began losing its stickiness and fell off in less than a month. Also I just don't generally like how it forms to my hand. It's a preference thing. I didn't ask for recommendations to be told to shut the fuck up but to see what other options there are out there

I'm not worried about memes friend, I just got a mouse that started falling apart within a month of use. I am just asking for recommendations :)

Zowie is a meme you idiot

What kind of mouse is the one on the left? Is it comfy for big hands? Does it take much pressure to click?

WMO IMO

Call the company and get a free replacement. Use your warranty. I used mine for years without problems until it got lost in a move.

>razer
>unironically using a mouse that requires you to have an always-on internet connection to configure your mouse

I'm planning on giving it to my brother as a hand me down so either way I'm still getting a new mouse. It's just too long to type out in the title.

I use a Func Ms2 and I really like it.
They were bought out by Fnatic Esports now though so I think they are slightly different and have the Fnatic logo.

It's a wireless gateway mouse I had since 2008. It comes with a USB dongle(much bigger than normal) and is comfy. I just painted it is all. Pressure to click is moderate and feels okay.

forgot pic

using a logitech g400 and i will not give it up ever, not as long as the control board or optical unit doesn't give out, at least

protip: you can easily replace the microswitches inside a mouse if it starts getting clicking problems

>tfw the mx51_/g400 dream is dead

It looks cool but how does it perform in game? Have you noticed any signs of wear?

>I fell for the Razer meme
>wants to buy a Zowie
And now you're about to fall for another one. Great post dude.

I didn't buy the mouse yet. That's why I came on here to ask for recommendations. I just heard that the Zowie mouse was good

Had it for over a year and no problems as of yet.
The soft black coating shows no signs of breaking either, it does show oil though and will be a little colour from the oil in your skin but it just wipes off with cleaning.

All you need is the Asus Spatha, A-god will take care of the rest

>g602 wireless
>bought with discount $40

still getting used to it but i like this long battery life and wireless meme

He said left yo
It's a rival 300 if I'm not mistaken, comfy for big hands but the sides might be a bit uncomfortable since there's kind of an angle shape and you can feel the bump

I need a mouse with thumb buttons, but more than 2 without going hilarious like the Naga. Is there a mouse that achieves what I want while still being a good mouse?

Ducky Secret mouse any good? I got a G400s but Ducky keyboards are so nice so their mouse might be nice too. Its -25% for me too.

If it's Fnatic, they don't sell that mouse you posted

why complaint with the razer mouse is the logo
it looks like an ugly tramp stamp

>left

Yeah, sorry guys.

GOAT
ebay.de/itm/121877814743?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Ordered the Logitech MX Master, hopefully it's not a meme

Does 2013/Chroma still have the infamous double-click issue that for some reason only happens with DA's despite barely every manufacturer using the same switch?

Synapse is a enormous piece of shit and everyone already knows (or should know).

They have a decent shape/sensor but they do also have button lag, thats why people go logitech.

Is this a good model?
Other options are Sica, DA 2013 and Rival 300, but every single one of them have their own issues (30/40ms debounce, double-click, shitty rubber).

i have an mx revolution that i really like (aside from not being able to use it while charging). it's a shame more of their mice don't have the thumb wheel because i actually really like it

Yeah, I know that meme.
Thats why i said "every single one of them have their own issues". Fucking extra buttons that I don't really need. Also, G303/502 are worst imo and those are my only options, bro.

you can make a config, make the offline drivers, uninstall synapse shit and install offline drivers, problem is that you can't change that config unless you use synapse, it's permanent with the offline drivers and razer mice are shit quality right now and not worth it.

I have a Deathadder Chroma and I am getting a Rival 300 on Saturday. The Rival 300 fits my hand better by being bigger than the Deathadder Chroma. The slope of the clickers goes all the way down on the Rival 300 instead of dropping off like on the Deathadder Chroma, also, Razer Synapse is so shitty.

i honestly think anybody who buys razer after the synapse thing is genuinely an idiot. if razer were to learn from their mistake and let you use it locally without internet, fine, but have they done that yet?

DONT BUY A FUCKING RIVAL IF YOU HAVE SWEATY HANDS

Pros
>muh ergonomics
>muh colors

Cons
>Gets disgusting after even one hour of usage if you have sweaty hands
>Sidegrip wears of

MX 518, still working great

Looking to get a wireless mouse, anyone tried the Mazer 2? If not what about the G700s or G602?

>fat
>nice

I like my mice petite.

>having sweaty hands
literally underhuman

>Completely normal human reaction
Literally retarded

>that tablet
>that mousemat
>that mouse on the right

Good for you

Enjoy it.

g502 or zowie ec2 ?

can get the zowie used with warranty for about $45

I'm getting the Dream Machine Pro. Will I regret it?

Im waiting for this bad boy.

g502

cable feels very stiff, it's not a problem if you play with high sensitivity though. scrool wheel is shit and mmb sometimes doesnt register.

>scrool wheel is shit
its atleast twice as good as the deathadder one

>high sensitivity though
Guess it's not a problem for me then, I usually use 1600DPI 'cuz I don't really have much space left on table (15x23cm - yes vertical mousepad). Thanks.

This is truly the /comfiest/ mouse on the market right now. I've had this for 2 years now and it shows no wear at all. If you have the money, fucking get it. Don't fall for the razor mouse meme

FPS: EC2
MOBA: G502 (

I love mine too, but I liked the shape of the old MX518/G400 better and it could've been a bit larger for my hands. Too bad they don't make anything G400 shaped anymore. Still, overall I prefer using my 502, despite the 400 still working perfectly. The scroll wheel is great at times and having extra buttons so easily accessible is great in some games.

I went MX518 - G400S - G700S

The 700S is great, if you love your MX518 you'll like it. I used my MX518 and G400s for around 10 years before I moved to the 700s and I don't regret it for a second.

on good side, useless dpi buttons can be assigned to other stuff.

ec1a

>that scroll
Dude how are yours? Srsly is that bad?

water cooled mouse?

When I ask people just say "buy this one" but there's not too many options where I live
so, how can I measure a mouse quality to pick the best I can find?

Too much doritos

Where do you live?
>budget
>pick 2~4 models
>check spec deeply
>???

Mtn dew cooled.

who /N O D R I V E R S/ here?

any logitech g mice works perfectly without drivers

What do you do that it falls apart in a month? My 2013 edition is still kicking, from launch. Nothing bad happened besides a squeaky scroll wheel for a few weeks in the beginning

Logitech proteus what the fuck ever. Looks edgy as fuck but it's awesome

ss rival 300

It's stupid. But the newer DeathAdder models apparently remember their DPI or at least default to 1800.
So if you keep using one DPI setting you don't need to use their shitty drivers.

There is no Zowie in my 3rd world.

where the fuck you live, i can get it everywhere in fucking czech republic

So what's the recommended dpi? some are too high

Not that guy, but I couldn't find it in Belarus. Ordered from Russia and got it without any problems though.
Speaking of FK2 which I have right now. Best mouse I've ever had besides Zowie AM which I owned 4 years ago.

>Razer DeathAdder Double Click Problem Fix
youtu.be/8FB7t39Q-pw

I didn't do anything but just play. Its held in with a clear sticky glue that wore off with normal gameplay. I don't have sweaty hands either.

Monkeyland.
>FK1 Amazon Price: $59.99 + $75.23 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Brazil
>EC2-A Price: $59.99 + $76.55 Shipping & Import Fees
And those are BRBR prices.
>DA 2013 ~85 USD
>G402 ~64 USD
>Rival 300 ~110 USD

There is actually a reseller here (BenQ) but their prices are almost the same as amazon, like +3 USD, and they aren't available in their store. Thing is, that shit is really expensive here as I believe they should be around G402 price (they are 2.25x - G402 costs 200BRL / any zowie model is 450BRL). Wish I could afford that much.

Mionix NAOS 7000

Best mouse I've owned.

10/10 palm grip comfy.

>tfw the scroll wheel on mine is sticking whenever i press it
fug i love this mouse whys it gotta die

TOP 3 fingertip onegai

fucking angle snapping tho

>discussing mice without considering the shape

Classic Sup Forums, why the fuck are you asking for a mice here? Go to overclock where people try to use their brains instead of just stating which mouse they own and calling it the best ever.

spotted the landwhale

Zowie mk2

It's super comfy to use for a claw grip user like myself.

I guess it's good for you left handed freaks too due to mirrored buttons

I have the Deathadder Chroma, it's pretty good but the scroll wheel has completely broken down
Thinking of EC-2 next

is it weird that I fucking hate every premium mouse out right now? every single one either has too few buttons or too many gimmicks, I just want a simple mouse with 6 or so macroable buttons that's light and has no rgb shit

>I just want a simple mouse with 6 or so macroable buttons that's light and has no rgb shit
G402 has 7 and a on/off blue light. Kinda ugly, tho.

Probably not. It looks good.

Bought this last week and it doesn't work on Win10, MacBook or Linux box.

Never falling for the gaming mouse meme again.

Pic related, not very pretty, but it was cheap as hell and gets the job done.

forgot the damn pic...

Steelseries Kinzu. No lights, no extra buttons, just a good ole mouse. Sadly they don't make these anymore as far as I know, that's just the nature of """"""gaming"""""" mice, gotta cram in features to beat the competition.

Hi pal.

Yeah!

my nigga, I have a dozen mice and this is my favorite and cheapest one.

My anime mousepad took too many of daddy's cummies, so I switched to a hard one. But I'll never give up this mouse.

This cancerous thing here.

Pros:
+ I got it for free.
+ It works pretty well.
+ Once I adjusted it to the size of my hand it became extremely comfortable.

Cons:
+The way it looks
+Seriously, the way it looks.

I got a Rat 3 and a Madcatz TE mechanical keyboard during a giveaway at a convention I worked, so I basically got paid like $170 worth of hardware on top of what I got ($75/day) for working security there. I used them because they were free. They've been good to me, but god do I hate the way they look.

... Still, comfortable, and even without a receipt they've already replaced missing parts and stuff without hesitation. So, I guess this is a good Madcatz experience. I guess it makes sense since they're basically just Saitek Mouse/Keyboards, and I had a Saitek mouse/keyboard set for years and years and years and years and this one feels very similar. Would I pay for them? Probably not...

I got the deathadder in 2013 and it was great for a while but the middle mouse button has been shitting the bed for me for over a month now. I've taken the mouse apart but nothing seems to be working.

I like how it fits in the hand and I don't need a bunch of buttons to program. Any recs?

And by middle mouse button shitting the bed, I mean the middle button click is temperamental.