Why are the majority of popular tech channels so unbearably annoying?

Why are the majority of popular tech channels so unbearably annoying?

Pic related

Also, can anyone suggest some tech channels that review mainstream tech that don't act like manchildren?

Only a manchild would forgo traditional employment to become a professional unboxer and label reader in the comfort of his own apartment so he can have more time to play video games instead of improving his life.

Because to normies, annoying = funny, and catering to normies is the only way to gain any subscribers on youtube.

>His loop leaks
>He still goes with a custom loop, this time with horse piss

OC3D TV is the best tech youtuber. Everyone else are just man children, autist, or shills.

Tbh man i can't really give you any refrences they are pretty much just cringy cancer personalities but its kinda eww but one person i can do is tek syndicate

>Also, can anyone suggest some tech channels that review mainstream tech that don't act like manchildren?
Tech of tomorrow & the Scottish Guy

I don't watch too much tek syndacite, but I really like listening to wendell talk about linux.

Techsource and UnboxTheropy are both pretty good.

Why do you watch tech review channels? Are you that bored? Go jerk off or something.

Hello my name is Rodney Reynolds!

MKBHD somewhat panders to normies (mostly smartphone videos), but he has great production value and seems pretty chill

Definetly i like how they talk about dns i wish they had more people like them

M O T H E R B O A R D T R A Y

Well kinda ig but at times unbox theropy becomes to autistic with his character plus we never see jack , it's like he is schizophrenic or something.

I think Tech Nigger is the closest to a normal person

Also check out science studio hes kinda starting new but hes not too craze on unboxing he at times go in deep theory on subjects of computer /technology subject

>can anyone suggest some tech channels that review mainstream tech that don't act like manchildren?
no tech is a man child hobby deal with it

Another vote for Tek Syndicate, especially their hardware channel.

Logan is pretty decent, but Wendell really knows shit beyond box-label reading. Its nice to sit down and listen to him thoroughly go through stuff, although if you hate long videos you'll hate his reviews

>Unboxtheropy
>Autistic mannchild goes crazy over sponsored content.
Checkout out his cringy unspillable cup video .

Having narcissistic personality disorder is a prereq for wanting to be a youtuber. That's why it is infested with shitheads.

the only channels worth watching:

GamerNexus
PCPER
Tek Syndicate

Science Studio is about the only not fucking cringe tech channel I can come up with. I watch Tek Syndicate, Linus, Barnacles, and Jay... But Science Studio is the only tech channel that isn't autistic.

vwestlife is actually really interesting. Although tech related, it is far from modern, and probably far from what you are looking for. But good to look at for cool stuff.