Radeon Shows DirectX 12 Strength in 3DMark Time Spy

radeon.com/radeon-wins-3dmark-dx12/

AMD fanboys:
>time spy is BIAS it dont use async correctly!!! somone's blog said so! SOMEBODY CALL RAJA THIS IS CRIMINAL

AMD:
>Time Spy uses async compute.

KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

overclock.net/t/1605674/computerbase-de-doom-vulkan-benchmarked/210#post_25351958
extremetech.com/gaming/232122-lies-damned-lies-and-benchmarks-futuremark-responds-to-accusations-of-bias-in-new-directx-12-time-spy-test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Linuxfags will never get to experience DirectX 12 LOL

m-muh vulkan

Someone post this on leddit. Amd fans should see this so they can celebratr.

they are already crying since yesterday that everyone should boycott 3dmark :DDD

Just how are the AMD fagboys handling this ass blasting they are receiving from both Futuremark and AMD?

>radeon.com

>mgpu

You've posted this exact same thread before, and it got virtually no replies.

You need to find better bait.

It's genuinely surprising how much money nVidia is spending on shilling on Sup Forums. We never had this much advertising from them before.

>better resort to memes instead of dealing with the actual content of the post

There were literally 10x more RX 480 threads when it came out than there is GTX 1060 threads now.
AMD has a gigantic presence here.

Are nvidia shills the ones posting "time spy does not use proper async!!!"? Is it a false flag to make amd fans look dumb?

But this is a good thing for AMD. Time Spy is a good benchmark and AMD is doing well in it. As an Nvidia user, I'm glad, because I don't want a monopoly.

Nice try amd shill.
I rather AMD just die, so Nvidia can split up so we have 2 actual competent GPU manufacturers battling it out.

It's not a meme: I literally believe half the posters in this thread are paid to post. Who the fuck takes hours of their day to post about how product A is way better than producy B unless they're being paid?

>They started it!
But yes, AMD probably shills here as well.

Prove it does. Oh wait, it's closed-source.

Because the RX 480 was the first of its lineup and AMD said it was gong to be great for price/performance, which it was. There were a similar amount of threads for the 1080, which was the first of its lineup and NVidia said it was going to be a great performer, which it was.

There's just nothing to grab your attention with the 1060, it's just another new GPU that doesn't perform particularly well relative to the rest of the generation and doesn't hit a particularly attractive price point, not unlike its predecessor the 960.

It's been proven that async compute is not used to the extent of other titles .

Asynchronous compute is used for certain, but very minimally
overclock.net/t/1605674/computerbase-de-doom-vulkan-benchmarked/210#post_25351958

>But yes, AMD probably shills here as well.
Friendly reminder that all of this is just theatre and that AMD and NVidia have been caught price fixing together.

Buy what you want, it doesn't matter. The duopoly has won.

>Prove it does. Oh wait, it's closed-source.
YOU have not seen the source code. AMD has, and I think they know a bit more about graphics than you. They saw the source every step of the way and signed off on the final version. Have you even read any of the recent articles about this?

>The benchmark was designed over a period of two years of active collaboration with Intel, AMD, and Nvidia, all of whom have had source code access and have contributed best practices and technical understanding. Furthermore, all of Futuremark’s partners have signed off on releasing the benchmark in its current form.
extremetech.com/gaming/232122-lies-damned-lies-and-benchmarks-futuremark-responds-to-accusations-of-bias-in-new-directx-12-time-spy-test

Intel graphics here. The only way to win is to not play the game at all.

>There would also be pipeline stalls on Maxwell GPUs.
There aren't any because no matter what work you submit, Maxwell drivers ignore it and put it all into a single queue...

that Mahigan guy doesn't know what he's talking about, as extremetech and pcper have pointed out, and as confirmed by AMD & Futuremark.

>Ashes, an AMD sponsored benchmark, shows +12% on AMD with async compute
>Time Spy shows +12% on AMD with async compute
>this means Time Spy is biased towards nvidia

Is this AMDrone logic?

They do it for free

>Nice try amd shill.
>I rather AMD just die, so Nvidia can split up so we have 2 actual competent GPU manufacturers battling it out.
Lmao, so retarded.

this is the average nvidia user, ladies and gentlemen