Kali linux

i have windows 10 and a 64 bit operating system and am trying to download and make a live bootable kali flash drive

Kill yourself

what was that for? i literally couldnt find anything on google.

>Windows 10
don't even bother

>(OP) should i run linux or unix?

Linux loving neckbearded poorfag cucks

Im just getting into this whole "exploiting" thing. If i shall refer to it as that

You will learn all about exploitation as you are tossed around a prison shower for trying to "hack" something.

Am i able to get linux or unix on my usb even though i have windows 10??

Im trying to learn new things more then im trying to "hack"

Bad start if you couldn't learn how to make a bootable kali drive

Young. Havent messed around with this whole thing yet.

MODS MODS MODS

Honestly all i want to do is learn linux. I dont want to be a script kitty bitch. All good if you guys dont want to assist me. Id be more then thankful if someone could though.

You should start by understanding the basics of how shit works and doing your own research instead of asking people whenever you get stuck or you won't learn much.

>im copy pasting text in terminals, im learning
Fucking faggot

calling mods? whats the whole point? theres many many underaged people on this sight. its not like theres cp all over this page. im asking for assistance.

i wouldnt be copy and pasting. i want to honestly learn linux.

Then google it and RTFM

on it.

Fucking how? How couldn't you? Like are you capable of dressing yourself in the morning? Are we communicating through your handler right now?

unless you wanna be a total skiddo, i suggest learning ruby so you can write your own modules, auxiliarys,exploits ect

Thank you.

>im gun be a real haxxxxer guise dl kali and haking nas lolllll

Read the rules son.

Jesus Christ, this thread is retarded. Use unetbootin to make live USBs