Is there a way to entrlirely stop windows 10 from gathering information from your computer?

Is there a way to entrlirely stop windows 10 from gathering information from your computer?

Other urls found in this thread:

safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Switch to a different operating system or succumb to mass information gathering in a way that hasn't even been done by the NSA yet.

No.

safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/

No. All these supposed fixes have been proven not to work in atleast some cases. You cannot remove the spyware from Windows 10, Windows 10 is the spyware.

Yes, format the disk it is installed on.

Are you retarded? All he has to do is disconnect from the internet

Wew lad, you really got me there!

>If only they knew the same spyware was already present in Win 7, Win 8, and Win8.1

I think you can use a firewall. I have no idea how though. Windows firewalls are kind of retarded compared to Linux iptables.

of course, by installing gentoo

Spybot anti-beacon works.

>install Windows Firewall Control
>whitelist apps you grant access to
>everything else is automatically blocked
Simple really, until you figure out Windows' Firewall is circumvented by the in-built spyware. Truly the operating system of kings.

Don't care much about the botnet
I'd rather just get it to run my shit like win7 used to instead of crashing all the fucking time

His question wasn't whether there is spyware in the older versions, it was whether it is possible to remove it in Windows 10.

I know, but everyone is acting like this is a new thing and is only in win10, when it's been present ever since win7

Sure, unplug the Ethernet cable. Done.

>Simple really, until you figure out Windows' Firewall is circumvented by the in-built spyware. Truly the operating system of kings.
I lol'd

>Very suspect anti-spyware apps.
Why aren't there just regular ass firewalls for Windows?

airgap

>Very suspect anti-spyware apps
Safer-Networking is one of the best anti-malware/virus/spy groups around.

People used to say the same about adaware.

Still this isn't the sort of problem that requires an entire anti-spyware suite. It just needs a working firewall.

this, or hardware firewall.

>Is there a way to entrlirely stop windows 10 from gathering information from your computer?
Yes, Linux host with nice nftables defaults, Windows VM, and PCIE passthrough.