I downgraded from 10 to 8.1

I downgraded from 10 to 8.1.

I just had enough of experience the constant crashes. I did really like Windows 10 features but I want to actually be able to use my Laptop.

So Im happy as it is though I wish there was a way to have the Windows 10 Snap Assist feature in windows 8.1

Does anyone know a workaround for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

stratigery.com/msft.shilling.html
cosmicpenguin.com/linux/MICROSOFTS_WAR_AGAINST_LINUX.
techrights.org/2007/11/23/astroturfing-microsoft-examples/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Update to 10, then do a clean install of 10.

Fixed all instabilities for me

Ok. Its annoying but I guess I should. Microsoft need to get their shit together though...

It's not just Microsoft, I updated from Fedora 23 to Fedora 24 on my laptop and Wi-Fi stopped working. I've done dirty updates on my Nexus 5 and shit fucks up.

That's why I either never update, or I do a clean update with a fresh install.

But yeah, it would be nice if this shit didn't happen

What the hell is a clean update. Do you mean verified bug-free update?

Since i updated to 10 i had to install 1 driver everything else worked prpgrams included and its so much better compared to 8.1

Just stop your anti ms shilling linux never will be relevant

Install the insider preview fast lane. It\s fucking excellent and you get even more advanced features.

It's when you do a fresh install with the update.

FFS how new are you?

Something tells me the bugs wont be avoidable even then, just look at how they've handled the situation. So many updates each bringing new bugs.

both are shit anyway

Penguin user.

no. eat shit and die

What?

>Just stop your anti ms shilling linux never will be relevant

stratigery.com/msft.shilling.html
cosmicpenguin.com/linux/MICROSOFTS_WAR_AGAINST_LINUX.
techrights.org/2007/11/23/astroturfing-microsoft-examples/

It's interesting how a relevant company like microsoft needs to use dirty tricks against a platform that if it were irrelevant they would be ignoring instead.

install gentoo

that

I've upgraded 4 computers that ran OK after the upgrade, little things were broke, but mostly was fine. I then fresh installed and all the problems were gone. Just do it, it take like 15 minutes

ignoring your competition is bad idea even if its insignificant nigger

Marketshare

I guess it depends on what hardware you have, because without a doubt I'm having hardware compatibility issues, for example my Toshiba Laptop has a graphic card that hasn't released an update for windows 10 and who knows where else there are issues.

I dont even have a toshiba updater and microsoft wont update my toshiba shit.

These corporations are criminals tbqh.

enjoy your house warming party, faggot

Stay with Windows 7 and block all non-security updates for Windows 7 when I use it.
Else I use Antergos 90% time.

>going from lung cancer to prostate cancer

Should have gone all the way back to 7, the last usable Windows.

omg. Windows 7 is too heavy senpai, I mean its slow compared to the rest, at least by 10% or more.

only hackers and n33ts use penguin. Read the name you hermit.

T. Productive adult.

In my experience windows 8 drivers work fine in windows 10

>T. Productive adult.
And yet you write like a 12 year old kid

Hey OP, I heard Windows 8 runs very well on Kingdian SSDs, you should take a look at

you seriously installed windows 8 on purpose?

>omg. Windows 7 is too heavy senpai, I mean its slow compared to the rest, at least by 10% or more.
Normal, you're destroying Windows 7 by installing and uninstalling any fuckin softwares... hard-disk is fragmented and all antivirus transform it to a greedy loafer .
On a 64 bit PC , i run it with only 940 Mo memory used.

Can't take it anymore