Hi Sup Forums

hi Sup Forums..
please give me a list of everything i need to build a computer because im a total noob and i definitely dont want to spend 2000$ on a gaming pc
thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/nGqYTH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just buy an alienware :^)

i want something with 16gb ram,1tb hard and core i7 like i said im a noob

alienware is your best bet

Just buy an Alienware, it's what all the cool kids use

>i7
Yes you are a noob.
Only ifags fall for i7

>not spend 2000$
You can spend 3000$ dollars on a gaming pc if you just buy expensive parts.

The question is not how much can you spend but what fits your needs.
Some people are happy with a 800$ gaming pc and other need a 4000$ triple monitor setup with 100fps.

What fits your needs?

just go to logical increments you twat

800$ looks good.
well i want to play dayz and rust i have a 50" tv i can use that for a monitor right?

But because you are a noob dont build your own set get a prebuid
I5-6600 or i5-6500 (a i5-6600K is also ok)
Gtx970 or gtx 1060
24' monitor from Acer or LG
8gb or 16gb Ram
125gb SSD + 1T

ill buy the parts and pay someone 50-100$ to build it for me
i just dont know what ill need to build a computer like the parts.
because I'm afraid the pre built ones use shitty parts

pcpartpicker.com/list/nGqYTH

>tv
yes works but a monitor is better for the eyes

>800$
Look for a gtx960 and i5-6500/6600/6600K (a i5-6400 is also possible but would not recommend)

thanks anons i appreciate it

Do your research. Even if you are, as you say, a noob, learn. Watch as many build videos as you can, read build guides, read reviews, watch benchmarks for CPUs and GPUs. Get to know what you're working with, and then start looking for the best value. Some pc magazines will have build guides.

i hate technology lol i still use a Nokia 3310

if you hate technology why the fuck are you on Sup Forums

logicalincrements.com

CPU
MOTHERBOARD
GRAPHICS CARD
HARD DRIVE
RAM
POWER SUPPLY
MOUSE/KEYBOARD/SCREEN
CASE

If you hate smartphones a gaming PC sure as hell isn't for you. PCs aren't like consoles - they require upkeep, specific settings for some applications - it's not simple, but it's not impossible. If you want a good PC, learn to love tech.

-_-

i read somewhere having a 16gb ram with a good graphics card and good amount of space should be fine for around 2 years and then i can upgrade it somehow i guess

It is not as simple as that. You need to have at least a general knowledge of the way current components are going in order to make sure you don't bankrupt yourself. For example - my brother's rig currently uses a 3570k - an i5 processor that's a few years old. It's my old one. He's also using my motherboard, because the motherboard wouldn't accept anything else than a 1155 socket type, so he'll have to replace most of his rig sooner rather than later. If you want to be able to upgrade, you need to keep things current. I'm willing to help walk you through this, if you want .

wow user thanks im definitely not going to build it myself soo far i came up with this list with a few help
and can i change the 8gb ram to 16gb and a i5/6600 like that user suggested

Just bee yourself bro!