So who here is glad that Apple is getting rid of the headphone jack? It's about time honestly...

So who here is glad that Apple is getting rid of the headphone jack? It's about time honestly, it'll force manufacturers to give us some good wireless gear to use from now on.

I'm glad enough cucks buy apple shit for them to push new technology on people that don't really need it yet.
And then I get to use Android and keep the stuff that's still perfectly fine and doesn't require me to have yet another fucking thing to charge.

>yet another thing you have to charge
appledrones are still going to eat this shit up.

DRM, analog was perfect, you don't understand the implications, et al.

Beats wireless easily last over 10 hours. What's the problem?

Really dude ?
The fact that the average appledrone has to charge atleast 4 things over night.
Phone
Laptop
Smartwatch
Headphones

It's getting fucking annoying

this is all about getting people to buy beats. They will remove the free headphones in the box and just leave a dongle.

Either you use the dongle or you buy lightning headphones of course only available from Beats :^)
All other companies will have to pay a fee to use lightning plug on their product.
want to change and listen at the same time? $29.00 for another dongle.
The greed is ridiculous.

It's not greed, it's great marketing, and I for one appreciate Apple's excellent business skills. As a sign of appreciation, I will pay way over the odds for two year old technology and call it new, showing my friends how great this new technology is to ensure they also upgrade their out of date 1 year old phone, watch, headphones, laptop, desktop, NAS, and TV box, so that they can have the best experience possible that is available to Apple users.

I'm not opposed to wireless headphones.

The thing is though...

Wireless sound will never replace an analog headphone jack. The compression over digital wireless makes it absolutely shitty compared to analog.

Beats sound like shit.

Even I would pay for shilling of this calibre.

This

>guise reducing functionality for making a 1mm thinner phone is totally ok

Never is a ridiculous thing to say, currently you're right though. Unless apple are bringing some propriatary wireless system (and with it expensive propriatary headphones) it won't match analogue cable. However, the bitrate at which Apple Music streams is probably fine for Bluetooth 5 bandwidth and seeing as that's likely to be where they're going it shouldn't be a problem.

If you want to listen to flacs or wavs you would be a fool to buy an iPhone anyway.

>using the onboard DAC

Haven't kept up with iShit in years. Lmao appledrones are truly cucked.

I've never understood the whole thinner = better thing. I have a Z3 with a case on it and at first I thought it was too thin to be comfortable. I only think it's fine now after using it for so long and getting used to it. Surely if apple made the phone as thick as the camera, not only would it remove the dodgy ass bump, but also allow more room for a bigger battery, 3.5mm jack, and/or a stronger chassis.

>I've never understood the whole thinner = better thing.
Why don't you ask the shills who constantly remind us that iPhones aren't the thinnest phones available?

>Beats
Your opinion on everything is invalid.

>push new technology

Such as ?

You can run uncompressed over wireless, but virtually nobody does it because of the constraints on range when you use bitrates that high over something like bluetooth. wifi direct doesn't have wide enough adoption to be an option either.

It's a combination of the issue of range (for uncompressed), size and weight for the circuitry and batteries and battery life. One or more needs to be sacrificed. Then this all pulls up the price significantly over wired equivalents and given that really good cans already cost a pretty penny and the market for high quality wireless headphones that aren't xbox hueg is very small.

what happened?
how did apple designers fuck so bad?
iphone 5 was last somewhat good looking device

it's only getting annoying for them, calm down user.

I won't. I loved all iterations of the iPhone, but this shit is counterintuitive.

>adding another variable to headphone quality and making quality headphones more expensive
Good job, appl.

/thread

>have to charge the phone, bt headphones and a powerbank every day

well, fuck.

Well, that's pretty stupid, but whatever, if anything it will only make people buy whaever mp3 player Apple is currently selling...

>wanting to use bluetooth headphones
>wanting brain cancer

what if it's on the side

>beats
You shouldn't be here, Jamal.

>Good
>Wireless

Pick one

And no one needs to fall for this weak forced meme

>beats
>wireless
You forgot to steal the cable Jammal

Batteries age as gracefully as beaner women you fuckwit.

>You can run uncompressed over wireless
You can now actually, and it works pretty well (aptX). The issue is that Apple doesn't, and never will because it is a standard they didn't steal.

I bet they all watched those 2010 fake youtube videos "IPHONE 13 LEAKED XDD".
They were all glass like phones with "hologramo future shit" design, and they are still waiting for phones like that

You forgot
>iwatch
>icar
>macbook
>inecklace
>istove
>apple tv
>iplayer
>imsuicidal