/csg/ Chink Shit General

Reminder to all anons we voted to remove the discord shill group. Any thread containing discord links should be ignored and reported.

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

Unboxing pictures pro-tip:
When taking a picture of your package always make sure your adress is either redacted or facing downwards, some autismos can't leave well enough alone.

General pro-tip: Don't be a cunt when someone slips up and accidentally posts their shit.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user wonders where the chink ride ends →
• user finds Mech Keyboard using Gateron Blues for $35 →
• user posts his chink collection →
• user receives Crazy horse(?) keywallet →
• Speaking of wallets user finds out that the Xiaomi wallet is a real thing → with one user already owning it →
• user has a very chinky DIY powerbank → → → →
• user's first impressions of the Ganzo G302-B →
• user got two smartphone holders and posts his thoughts →

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Thin-Metal-Rfid-Card-Protector-Slim-aluminum-Credit-Card-holder-Wallet-Case-5-Cards/32660161586.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_4_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_405_404_10059_407_10058_10040_10060,searchweb201603_6&btsid=a82b9dea-8035-425d-8e3b-f31566e7f6a6
alibaba.com/product-detail/Frozen-horse-carcass-_50022158522.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.nNWMrz
aliexpress.com/item/UiiSii-HM7-Luxury-In-ear-Earphone-Bass-Stereo-Earbuds-Noise-Isolating-Handsfree-with-Microphone-Wire-Control/32659847504.html
strawpoll.me/10814512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for vicky

Based op.

Now, any idea if k6000 pro will get 64bit rom?

What's with the discord kerfuffle anyway? I never cared.

discord is meant for gaymen dumb fuck children who are unable to use IRC

If I get one of those ink systems can I just put whatever ink I want in them?

>Could I print with cum?

about to pull the trigger on a ruizu x02, y/n?

Thread DOA!

>children who are unable to use IRC
Srsly? I learned how to use IRC when I was 10. That's how we got laid before cellphones, Tinder and the lot.

>That's how we got laid before cellphones, Tinder and the lot
yeah. sure.

Yeah. Make sure to grab a shark if you don't already have a spare sd card

>someone with a vpn is spamming the poll to keep discord
Why are discord users so autistic? This is why it should have never even been affiliated with csg.

will the 128gb shark be supported on the ruizu?

>That's how we got laid

So how fat was the guy? feel free to round to the nearest hundreds of kilograms

Yep

Why are IRC users so upset when someone wants to use a modern platform? It's time to move over Gramps.

Discord Is The hitler of internet chat.

It'll get bombed one day, just you wait an see

fuck off pissphone

specifications say 64gb max

Just don't you use it. How old are you man children?

Hitler did nothing wrong, don't compare him to discord.

>implying there was a single female on any given IRC network during the 90s

fugggg

wow, this is the worst /csg/ ever.

all posters get aids.

Yeah but 64gb is sdxc, same as 128gb.
Just like how a sdhc device might say up to 16gb, but it'll work fine with 32gb (like my moms old xperia x10 which even worked with a 64gb formatted to fat32)

Kek

What should I waste my money on csg? Got about 20 orders on the way at the moment, if I never stop I will never have to acknowledge how pitiful my life is.

mangosteen juice.

any anons bought one of these yet?

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Thin-Metal-Rfid-Card-Protector-Slim-aluminum-Credit-Card-holder-Wallet-Case-5-Cards/32660161586.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_4_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_405_404_10059_407_10058_10040_10060,searchweb201603_6&btsid=a82b9dea-8035-425d-8e3b-f31566e7f6a6

kazoo.

Cute cpu coolers

the fuck is that

that looks ridiculous. i love it

b..but I already have a Hyper 103 :(

horse carcass
alibaba.com/product-detail/Frozen-horse-carcass-_50022158522.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.nNWMrz

Buy excellent cables

K E K
E
K

LINK

link pls

>Style: Alive
>Product Type: Livestock
>Type: Horse
>Certification: HALAL

>still 36 ips in the discord thread
>number of posts keeps increasing
wtf, who's the turbo autist?

It's just like beef but tougher

>the fuck is that
dunno but some user bought a ton of cans a while ago

[spoiler]you[/spoiler]

Can I get anything nice for my thinkpad x230?

a kingdian ssd

I keep trying to reply to my ticket on Gearbest about a DOA quadcopter but receive an error that my question has been deleted. When i try to submit a new ticket the captcha fails every time even if its correct, am i getting chinked, has anyone else had this problem?

>poor people general

>"I buy macbooks at retail price"

>look mum I posted it again

>i drink water from the sewer because its free

I got already intel ssd.

a shark mousepad then

you really are a dipshit, everything is made in china anyway, so why pay full price. It's not being poor, it's common sense.

your precious iphone is made in china icuck

Implying that only poor people like saving money.
+ importing shit yourself is better than buying the same shit in store for a higher price

mine is made in the U S of A
And I pay my taxes

>And I pay my taxes
well done cuck, well done.
have you already preped your gf's bull?

>only poor people like saving money.

poor people are the worst at saving money

No, your phone was bought in the U S of A, and the taxes you paid on it were party import duty.

"Cuck" is the worst word to use when discussing anything remotely political, for instance, taxes, using it weakens your arguement.

please respond

>mine is made in the U S of A
Bullshit

Buying the same shit in your local store at least contributes to your local economy. But we should all stop buying chink shit, and buy more shit produced in your country.
Make America great again

>not using google chrome

t. Ronnie Raygun

>It has become not boot...
>4 stars

hmm
ill try it

aliexpress.com/item/UiiSii-HM7-Luxury-In-ear-Earphone-Bass-Stereo-Earbuds-Noise-Isolating-Handsfree-with-Microphone-Wire-Control/32659847504.html

Anyone bought this?
the are AWARDED on audiobudget and cheaper than the zircons.
Anything better/cheaper?

>Blurry, out of focus pic
>3.25 MB
Kill yourself.

blame user's camera. I just saved it cuz I'd like to order some chink mangosteen juice.

>it's common sense
No, it's not. Products made for export and by domestic companies undergo stricter quality control and in general have higher standards of quality and safety (safety in regards to toxicity and material hazard and failure). Enjoy your endocrine-disrupting plasticizes and unbounded heavy metals like lead leaching off.

maybe some extension is fucking with your captcha.

>muh premium
lmao, the icuck favorite argument

you don't need to post the full link.

>>Certification: HALAL
no problem then

Why don't chinks make cheap monitors!!!!
REEEEEE

Why keep this old-ass Text only communication platform?
Move aside, grandpa.

discord is literal cancer tho

strawpoll.me/10814512

remember to vote!

remember that this Lithuanian autist added a bunch of NOs by himself what's his endgame?

Koreans do. Look up brands like qnix, wasabi mango, and yamakasi on ebay.

i don't understand, Is the problem the fact that a Discord server exists and conversations doesn't happen on Sup Forums or the fact a stupid link is in the Op?

>A link can do more harm to a general than the very existence of a off thread chat which is not Sup Forums
How about you guys drop everything all together and keep posting chink stuff, which this general was all about?

Notice it's only one person who isn't dropping it. In fact, this whole second thread exists because of this person. Report this thread and move on. The real thread is in the catalog.

this is the real thread tho. you can try as much as you want but many people were against the discord.

>only one person is against the discord

fuck discord

I'm for keeping the discord link, it's cancer but it keeps the cancer away from this thread.

Always exactly three replies to each post calling you out. Is that your three easily accessible IPs between PC and phone networks? Just go away and kill yourself.

Is there a good chink tablet on the market atm?

teclast x 98
also tablets are a meme

Go autism somewhere else kid

Thanks user

Fuck mates, I ordered a Teclast X98 Plus II because it was cheap, it's been dispatched and now I'm reading that wifi barely works at all on them.

What are my options here? GearBest will want me to pay return postage then probably pretend it never came back. If wifi really doesn't work and I complain to PayPal, what's likely to happen?

there's no reason to have a discord.
irc and the thread itself are enough.
the discord group should be banned on site for advertising. if they really want to do reviews and legitimately want to help people, they don't need to keep their cancer on this general, people will watch their vids.

>thinks that proves anything when you've been caught IP swapping and daring people to report you

Just. FUCK OFF. NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE.

keep asking for a refund

>irc
literally the same shit as discord

irc is Sup Forumsentoomen tradition. almost most generals have an irc channel. discord is literally Sup Forums tier shit

Reminder to report all Discord posts and polls.

this.

>Boot is in the sorry.