Talking with friends about upgrading

>talking with friends about upgrading
>tell them "I'm still on the 480"
>"oh, when did you switch to AMD?"
>I'm talking the GTX 480
>their faces when

Why doesn't the Big Bang Theroy have quality humor like this?

fuck you that was my pic.

>Having friends
Get out normalfag.

Not all of us are sad NEETs, NEETfag

You can be a non NEET and not be a filthy normalfag. You got a job? Fine, bills and living expenses have to be paid after all and you get some sense of independence. But if you have a girlfriend or friends, you don't belong here.

then you don't belong here

>that was my pic.
you made that painting? You made that photo of the painting?

acutally, yes I did. fuck you.

I'm not going to judge someone for being in an unfortunate economic situation and having to get a job or their parents forced them to get one. But I will judge you for having friends and a girlfriend.

>tfw when still on 210

By "judge" you mean be bitter for being better than you?

I don't care if you have a job. Most everyone on Sup Forums has a job of some sort, be it self employed or they work for someone else.

How the fuck do you know if everyone has a job? lots of summerfags this year who don't work

How can you "judge" someone for being better than you though? That's like me saying "I will judge you for being taller than me."

You're not better than someone for having a job. You're better than someone whos on welfare, but not for having a job.

No, for having friends and a girlfriend.

>BBT
>Quality Humor
Haha nice one m8

I'm saying that normal people aren't welcome here. Have you seen the reddit shit posted on Sup Forums daily? Nobody wants that garbage on this board.

So what? I'm still using a 8600GT.

Are you mad because I'm better than you?