Best bookpack for technology stuffs?

Needs to be durable, have room for lots of stuffs, and hold a laptop. I want something that'll last me a good while and look stylish.

Other urls found in this thread:

missionworkshop.com/products/bags/backpacks/
swissgear.com/backpacks
store.tripleaughtdesign.com/FAST-Pack-EDC
youtube.com/watch?v=hD8qN14jsbU
briggs-riley.com/shop/function/business-cases/propel-rolling-case
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Land's End. Had one since 5th or 6th grade, never failed me. Only problem is that one of the zippers doesn't work.

>waterproof
>conceals inside stuff
>light
>can be washed
>free
/thread

I too am interested. Been looking for an EDC bag for shit when walking around campus, preferable waterproof by design. Was look at the timbuk2 rogue

If you don't mind the tacticool and rednecks complimenting your backpack, this one in pic related is great.

It's got pockets for all kinds of shit and I crammed three 14 inch thinkpads in the main compartment.

This is the only logical answer.

Maybe try something from Mission Workshop - they have some bags that meet your criteria, user.

missionworkshop.com/products/bags/backpacks/

swissgear.com/backpacks

These are good and not too expensive

Those are some dope bags, but
>300 USD
N-no thanks, i need to pay rent

nobody cares what purse you buy

But you care about fashion. Paying for it is par for the course.

Durable, attractive, cheap. Pick two.

Ah, sorry, didn't peg you as a poorfag.

Right, except all the anons who posted before you...

Durable and cheap

Yeah amerifag with student loans and a senior design project

Oh I'm not OP btw

>eighty bucks
it's just a bag wtf

>bookpack
Who the fuck actually says this?

Anyone not from the US

I'm a sucker for these. Getting the 5.11 24hour one tomorrow.

lmao, Americans are so stupid.

On the tacticool note, I really like my Vanquest sling bag. It's not as overtly "military" as a Maxpedition, so it doesn't look quite as autist and I don't constantly get asked if I'm a vet when I wear it. They make normal backpacks too, of course.

If you want tacicool, you need to get:

store.tripleaughtdesign.com/FAST-Pack-EDC

Yeah that's why I'm not pressing the trigger on it, they have one for 44 bucks on sale but still idk senpai

Get one of these. They are cheap, stable and you easily fit a few notebooks, chargers, screwdrivers and everything you could possibly need in them

>cheap
nah they go for like a hundred bucks when i c 'em. i used to own one and legit it's a great bag. but i lived out of it. this nigga just walkin' round town and shit.

timbuk2 command TSA

Don't even have to take my laptop out when I fly, it is simply da best.

Here you can get them in a store that buys old army stuff for 30-40 bucks

forty-four aint too shabby. you can always repair stuff yourself if you need to as well. duct tape works in a pinch but l2sew and you're set for life.

damn, frame sold separately? what size?

>free
Not in California.

The medium sized ones. It could be the case that they sell the frames separate. I don't remember it

>Daily Carry, Infinite Missions

hahahahahahahahaha fucking milspergfaggots

legit mine was a large with frame and anyway i know they go for cheaper when you hunt a bit it's just what was available in the moment

>never failed me
>zipper doesn't work
hmmm?

I use the tatonka zaphod
I used to carry a 17" laptop in it. And still had lots of space left.

(language is russian but you get the idea)
youtube.com/watch?v=hD8qN14jsbU

eBags' own brand named backpacks are nice. I've had mine for 4 years now and it hasn't even began to come apart yet

maybe he doesn't require a working zipper. resourcefulness has a value in these modern times still.

Just get a Hollister backpack like 95% of the rest of the student body so you fit in.

Jansports are 2009 tier.

Anything else is considered poorfag tier unless its major fashion house designer.

I was just pointing out the contradiction in that post.

my point was that it's possible to not consider the failure of a single piece to mean the failure of the whole thing.

when it's a zip on a bag, it could mean that you can't get in the bag, so that's just useless then, is it not?

Making an absolute statement gets nullified by one counterexample. Which happened in that post. I never argued about the usefulness of the whole backpack.

+1 for swissgear durable and decent warranty

and dont look like tryhard packs

certainly
fair enuff

>tryhard packs
what does that even mean

I guess military looking with straps all over them and shit.

those like $600 boutique massdrop snowflake bags i guess

im sure getting manufacturer repairs is a breeze lmao

it's something tryhards say to appear like they aren't trying to look cool

yup

not knocking them in the right place but urban warriors should relax lol, thats a st

MOLLE is the military standard AFAIK. Just like people recommend ALICE packs now because they are cheap and durable, I expect in thirty years people will be doing the same for MOLLE.

everyone in Basel uses these, loads of colours, seem some that are obviously a good few years old, but no fraying.

I use a berghaus 25 daypack though, laptop, tablet and a few other things in there, also wore it while skiing and sledding, so it's tough enough.

>Sup Forums
>stylish

wrong board faggot.

are you actually implying the /fa/iryboys are stylish?

There is no problem you can't throw money and full grain leather at and not come out ahead.

>/fa/iryboys
more than you Sup Forumsirls

are internal frame versus external frame arguments Sup Forums?
that's a purse

>putting all weight on 1 shoulder
retard

well, your neck takes some of the load too

anyone here have experience with pic related?

This motherfucker right here

briggs-riley.com/shop/function/business-cases/propel-rolling-case

You want to look professional? You want your teachers to think you are a man of means? A man that gets. shit. done? This fucker right here has all that. Black, like your heart when making important business decisions. 2 wheels, like the sides of a coin, which you, business fucking lord, will be making loads of. dedicated laptop pouch, to match your dedication to being the fucking a-grade motherfucker that you are.

jesus fuck, everyone else is a peasant when you stroll into class with this 2 wheeled monster.

own the fucking world op, own this case.

>tenth the price
>just as useful
U BLUE COLOR OR U A SILLY BITCH?

OH KUFFIR cries the muslim

OH KUFFIR

YOU MUSNT WEAR BACKPACKS THE PROPHET HASN'T APPROVED

It isn't RIGHT kuffir

Backpacks are for peasants, shoulder satchels are for welfare kids, wheels are the future man.

You're not joking, are you?

Lack of insight is a symptom of affluence.

OH KUFFIR

Now THAT is slightly sexy. Only problem is that it looks like it'll rip by having a lose pencil in there.

A man of means doesn't carry more than he needs, which is usually a pen and the days newspaper. Even something like this is a bit much.

That's why I say learn to sew and always keep a little duct tape, crazy glue, and safety pins around.

Got this nigga in the mail

The last thing you need, from as security standpoint, is a cool-looking, ultra-tech bag. It'll act as a magnet for theives.
An old, simple hold-all is best. Some anonymous bag that'll be indistinguishable from all the others.
Use a ridiculously childish mascot figure to help you identify it on the carousel.

Oh these are great. I use them to carry all my multirotors and FPV gear.

I have this, it looks nice online but i think it's clear it wasn't designed for functionality in real life. The backpack is a little deeper than other bags so putting stuff in and getting stuff out isn't as nice, and the design doesn't allow for as much capacity as I would have liked. Also there is a water bottle holder on one side, but the other side has... nothing. I don't know why they made that decision

So yeah I think i wouldn't buy this bag again.

>kills dolphins and turtles
You disgust me.

My cousin has the bag, it's supposed to be expandable (but not everyone wants to strap pouches to their bag) and he put a first aid pouch on the empty side (but you have to buy extra parts)

Alice packs are nice for stuff that isn't prone to breaking unless wrapped in cloth.

Source

Me while I was in the united States morons (Marines)

how about the goruck gr1?

l2sew and you don't need to buy a bag

>$300
>For a fucking bag
That's getting too close to the border between bag and fashion accessory

Any backpack that actually looks good and doesn't make me look like fucking soldier?

a purse.

i disagree.

are incase bags any good
my friend is sponsored by them so i can get any bag for 50% off

>> complains about backpack being deeper than other bags
>> complains about not enough capacity

No, the depth of the bag doesn't add more capacity, it just makes it harder to put papers in and pull them out. Unless you just piled shit on top of other stuff in your bag you can't really utilize that space - that is the reason bags have pockets, instead of just being one big sack. Better designed bags have more pockets allowing you to carry more stuff, while this bag has the one main pocket and then another small pouch which isn't very protected. Sure, I could pile shit onto my papers, but then it would be even harder to take them out and they would be all bent

Another thing is the Velcro flap doesn't really close the bag effectively, this bag definitely doesn't protect from the elements whatsoever

You know the more I think about it I hate this backpack
Oh well

You know the more

No but I say go for it as long as you not too heavily autistic.

i myself just use a small Adidas pack. Fine for my needs.

hehe xD le test maymay

Swissgear or Everki

www.swissgear.com
www.everki.com

Look into Tom Bihn. Made in USA.

Any minimalistic backpack which holds 12.5'' x230 thinkpad? no need of tons of room.

Nobody cares about them either.