Homescreen thread

Post and rate

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!KUMA3agD!CfHwI04llNrIWTW4CjJY9sj4AZKoUc4tyLjT0viGoVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do I git gud?

Learn how to use klwp. You can do pretty much whatever you want with it.

Got it yesterday.

visit /wg/

>Hey, user, could I borrow your phone for a sec?
>S...su... sure...

>.... Fucking degenerate pervert... and I was going to fuck you tonight!!

LOL. #self_rekt

Where are her limbs?

Finally gave in to the jew's wishes and getting my first smartphone tomorrow (Moto G 4th generation).

Can you do the pretty things that are posted in these threads without rooting? And with stock launcher? Don't feel like putting much work

You can do it without rooting, but it would help if you used a launcher such as nova which is what I'm (OP) using for my setup. Use Nova and klwp, and you'll be able to do whatever you want as long as you're willing to put in the time

Rice is for faggots and a big fucking waste of time

Pape is bretty gay but I kinda like it atm

Then what are you doing in this thread? You're entitled to your own opinion, but by coming here just to insult the people who do enjoy ricing, you're being a cunt

Is your room in your mom's house as nasty looking as your phone screen?

10/10

2 clocks!!

HAHA!

I'm sorry, I thought this was a thread for homescreens, not a thread for rice. Maybe OP should specify that only people with autism are allowed to post

It is a thread for homescreens. Ricing isn't a requirement; it just so happens that most of the people who want to share their homescreens are people who have put time and effort into making it look nice. Like I said, you're entitled to you own opinion, but there's no need to be an asshole just because you disagree with us. If you don't want to rice your phone, that's totally fine. Nobody will think any less of you, but people will think less of you if you spend your life insulting anyone that you disagree with.

You sound like a virgin. Are you fat?

Alright I'm done feeding the troll. Have a nice life mate. I hope you can eventually figure out how to not be so negative

That last one wasn't me. I just think it's dumb to waste time making your phone look fancy instead of worrying about functionality. So many of the themes I see in these threads look like a total pain in the ass to use. I have my home screen with the shit I care about seeing at a glance and my most commonly used apps on the screen to the right

I don't talk to strangers.

she ate them

and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. If you prefer functionality over aesthetics, then go for it. I personally like a mix of the 2. I enjoy making my phone look and work just how I like it. If you don't, that's totally fine. People have different opinions.

6/10

bosting

Would've been great if it wasn't for that pixelated bg

You sound annoying and unconfrontation (and this IS the guy you're replying to). I'm guessing you're a reddit transplant

Cool, but now the clock colors seem off

Pape pls

Simple and Clean

7/10

8/10
3/10
2/10
9/10
1/10 it takes like 10 mins dude majority of that was setting up the music player for me.
4/10
4/10
0/10
4/10
2/10 gools io clock is gay
Ugly ass icons and for it be more clean I would remove icon labels 6/10

Spot on. I just don't like escalating situations. If there's no need to be mean, I don't want to be

Minimal

Pretty damn nice. I would get rid of the google bar if you don't use it, though, and maybe hide your status bar and replace it with a nice looking widget for clock, battery, time, etc.

Rate please.

nice and minimal. I like it! I would suggest getting rid of your status bar if you don't need it

I like yours because it is beautiful and I can't afford to make enemies because I have no friends.

Bump

Simple. That's means I'm not a faggot, you faggot.

>2 clocks
>Reddit

/r/ your wallpaper, please.

is this the cell phone desktop thread

Phew! I thought you were never gonna show up

hello

After months of using klwp, Zooper, etc.
I gave up on complex stuff and got lens launcher

how do you get this Google bar, looks niice
looks good other than the big battery circle

Crop and reverse image search my dude

I appreciate your helping, my man.

Please rate my ongoing efforts

I actually like it more now, thanks.

9/10

Widgets?

Yep, KWLT

much better

Shit, I meant KLWP

Icons?

From android 6.0.1

6/10

8/10

2/10

Don't care much but i honestly like it as it is right now.

Looks like shit

You are not very colourful

Decent, i like your pape

I bet you only use 4 of the apps anyways, so might as well remove all the other noise

Nice xD

Boring af

Boring and ugly

>iphone
End yourself

Decent

Move your clock up a little bit

Decent, but your icons are so tight

Like it a lot

Ugly icons

Clock is terrible

Decent, i like

>notification bar
>messenger app

3/10 - bland as fuck

Just the lock screen, but i love it very much!

>that turbonigger who posts webbummz in homescreen threads

What happened to good old panoramas if you have multiple screens?

Morning.

>having weather on desktop
>not in the quick settings

Nexus 6P

Link to KLWP
mega.nz/#!KUMA3agD!CfHwI04llNrIWTW4CjJY9sj4AZKoUc4tyLjT0viGoVM

The planes movement along the y axis indicates the battery left

>notification bar
Wouldn't want to live without it

>messenger app
Well yeah, i have friends

Guys, both Needle-master and Needle-master-zip fail to patch my framework.apk

The dev did say you might run into problems when using Windows, but there is no reason for the zip to not work.

A E S T H E T I C

The start menu actually works too, opens and closes when you tap the button.

nahh I use all these apps. one click away, hombre

Consider changing the soft buttons to slightly pixelated (but blurred) ones; they kinda stand out right now.

Oh, and adding a teal background to the navbar would look good, too!

Casual/iPhag detected.

Jump off a bridge brony faggot.

Haven't done any real ricing to it because I'm not sure if I can root without fucking my contract.

Here's mine still halfway done

Are you using KLWP?

Shit is pleasing to look at even after 5 years. Bing gives me sweet daily wallpapers, there are no shortcuts on screen, camera boots when holding the cam button for 1 sec when the phone is locked. Life is great.

You don't need root to rice. All you need is klwp and a good launcher (I use Nova)

...theyre original windows 98/95 icons, dumped directly from the Os, I don't see how they could possibly stand out.

Maybe the Sup Forums one does though

Yep, whole thing is klwp

He was talking about the navbar. Hide it or change its icons.

Rate or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

>inb4 anything back

Nah

wallpaper?

0/10

More like 10/10

fag/10\

5/10 white icons mess with white background
Also fuck you
8/10 nice wallpaper

I like it.

The clock widget should use a different font and should be bigger.

Postin'

poorly coded n64 emulator zimbabwe

What icon pack is that? Reminds me of Clix, but I like this better.

My first try using KLWP. Not really original in any way. I drew inspiration, if not blatantly stealing, from a homescreen someone posted here. But I really like it since it gives me all the information and access I need in one screen.

Icons?