How much does an electronic telescope costs?

How much does an electronic telescope costs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfshAzV0FN4
vixenoptics.com/Vixen-Polarie-Star-Tracker-Mount-with-Tripod-p/35517.htm
dropbox.com/sh/ufvg6mrwgd7z2r0/AADJxUKmGFOjNhMrbF8nkMhDa/Instructions/PiKon Instructions 1.2.pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you sure you are able to handle one of those? You cant even use google.

Kek

OP is a faggot

Nigga I don't know.
>an (singular)
>costs (plural)

You can get small telescopes with GOTO capabilities for a few hundred dollars. It wont magically let you see nebula in the city or have good enough tracking for astrophotography.

How much Good Boy dollars did you get from your mom?

You use the "s" in 3rd person right?

Not OP, how hard would it be to create one with 3d printing and an arduino?

OH KUFFIR YOU MUSNT LOOK TO THE STARS

Look towards mecca and you'll see salvation - typical Muslim ape

Now I understand why people hate tripshits indefinitely. Learn to read or get the fuck out

Very difficult if you're the one asking that. You'd need to buy the optics, perform the calculations, then physically assemble it based on your calculations. If you havent even taken physics II yet and don't know how basic optics work then you're looking at a huge lead time just to research. Plus programming the Arduino and fixing up the servo or steppers for a GOTO function, but I wouldn't doubt such a rig doesn't already exist on the web

If you're just asking about the electronic part and already have a Manual? telescope on hand then it would probably still be a big undertaking since creating your own autofocus system to retrofit onto a store bought telescope would require special expertise and loads of freetime

that didn't even made any sense

I'm an amateur astronomer. These things are expensive and if you want to do some good shit, the sky is very important. I can't recommend you a good telescope for astrophotography but it's very expensive. I have a 8" Dobson, I took some photos of the Moon through it with my 1100D, nothing spectacular but I like the result. If you want deepsky, research a lot and pick a good equipment.

loads

Depends what you want to do.

If you just want to look at stars and planets you should get a non electronic 8" dob that you could get under $300 easily.

If you want to do planetary photos would could get either a motorized 8" dobson or a Cass style, and would really need to drop $400- $500 for a decent one. If you get a Cass you'll need a good tripod that would be easily the cost of the telescope tube or more.

Then figure $40- $80 per decent eyepiece, I have 8 currently. If you want HD imagine at decent frame rates the cameras are $200- $500, plus then you'll want a set of some high quality barlows to go with. You'll also need software to image stacking and processing.

I currently have a smallish Newtonian reflector on a motorized tripod, which works well for moon pictures and planetary viewing. My next step will be a $1200 motorized mount, a $1000 optical tube, a $350 camera, and probably about $300 in eyepieces.

Report, continue. Additionally add insults like did

Better Sup Forums practices, user

Peeping Tom is growing up.

>Dobson

we made telescopes in high school math class. we also made a sunlight dish to burn things. we had a cool math teacher.

>I'm an amateur astronomer

Basically meaning that you play KSP and had a toy telescope when you were a kid right?

Hey man! :D not OP but I'm glad someone is so interested. I hope you will get your next setup. I don't like the fact that we can't discuss more about our experiences, but I wish you clear skies! I'm from Romania :)

Sounds bretty cool user, were they any good?

Not the same guy, but amateur astronomy activity is an integral part of the science and kind of a big deal.

just get a P900 camera ~$500
youtube.com/watch?v=mfshAzV0FN4

No. I currently have a 8" Dob, saw a lot of nice things with it, I really miss the old times. My sky is getting worse :(

Not when you use the verb "does" in a question sentence like that. English is complicated breh

I just sharpened my knife with that edge

/bread

now delet dis

I wish we had astronomy class in Romania. People know shit about this, no one is interested and you would be amazed in a bad way of some things people tell you if you ask them about thibgs related to astronomy. Instead we have religion class. Fuck!

meh. the lenses weren't that great because of the price to let every group build a telescope.

They do have tracking mounts specifically for cameras, which would be a lot cheaper if he already has one with manual settings.
vixenoptics.com/Vixen-Polarie-Star-Tracker-Mount-with-Tripod-p/35517.htm

Religion keeps social cohesion and makes the masses docile. Watching traveling light from stuff that burned 3000000000000000 light years ago 999999999999999 miles away is absolutely useless and a waste of time. Religion should be a higher priority everywhere because it serves a purpose.

I'm high as fuck lmao

Pic related KEKOLD

Fuck off gaymur gatur

My profile is based on science and I learn religion. No wonder why so many people are so stupid in Romania, the school system is fucked, I'm talking about many things.

That picture

DUDE WEED LMAO XDDDDDDDDDD TOPKEK420 LMAOLMAOLMAO

Shoot yourself, underage fucktard

Typical Bernie Cuck has been triggered

That's a nice camera if I say so myself

18+ site, burgerlet

Around 200€ and some free time :

dropbox.com/sh/ufvg6mrwgd7z2r0/AADJxUKmGFOjNhMrbF8nkMhDa/Instructions/PiKon Instructions 1.2.pdf

>an (singular)
nigga what?

Actually, "does" is the verb for the subject "electronic microscope," while "cost(s)" is the subject. What the electronic microscope is doing ("does") is costing money. Hence, "does" agrees with the singularity of "electronic microscope," whereas cost does not have an "s" because it is a noun