unlimited NSA cloud backup for free

DirectX

DirectX

Their implementation of RDP works well.
Or this

Advanced surveillance and keylogger

MS Paint

Compatibility.

Can second this, look what I drew while watching Bob Ross!

ability to run all games
ability to run professional tier software
freedom to easily use any program I see, because the distributing system is trivial

but those are just benefits, I am not saying one should pay
I am not paying for those

weaboo go ask your parents if they are disappointed in you
and then kill yourself

The only right answers.

Sup Forums pls go

The satisfaction of knowing you have a professional, high-quality, polished product and not some dodgy, buggy, ugly, cobbled-together piece of freetard trash.

>muh gaymes

You can run any gaym on linux or osx using wine

You agreed with So wouldn't your parents also be disappointed in you user?

>any

Show me how to run GTAV on Linux?

steam os

Judging weaboo's when you're just as bad gaymer trash.
Go back to Sup Forums.

Is there a piece of steel rebar lodged in your skull or do you just have down syndrome?

Just Werks

not to defend microsoft but they have been gluing things lately in clunky way... and that gets us bugs or security holes

only thing worse than gaymers are weebs

>Gaymer manchild thinking he's any better than weebs
hahahaha

Go back to your basement

ur mum has my steel rebar lodged in her ass

are you like from the past?
playing games is normal, i posted webm to show awesomeness that I am missing when I have my linux booted

posting anime girls unrelated to topics, not normal, and you can bet your ass those guys are AAA tier losers

maybe you faggots should fuck off to some of the 8 anime boards

Pinball, give it back, MS

directx itself isn't worth it. many current games were ported to linux and work well without it. the problem are the drivers and lack of optimization due to the small userbase, both of which would be solved if linux was more popular in the desktop

>playing games above 18 is normal
toppest of keks. Go clean your virginity chamber manchild

That is some fucking art right there.

I wish I could slap you. Windows support is worse than shitting glass.

>ability to run all games
>ability to run professional tier software
>freedom to easily use any program I see, because the distributing system is trivial
Yeah, try running XP era and before software and games on modern Windows and tell me how that goes.

So you pay for your buggy os, which doesn't allow you to fix the bugs yourself.

actually yes, its quite normal
statista.com/statistics/189582/age-of-us-video-game-players-since-2010/

obsessing over anime... not so much
are you learning japanese and are planning to take your fedora there and live there weaboo? Go ask your parents if they wish you were dead.

Active Directory
VSS snapshots

You've never worked in IT, have you?

If you are above 18 and play games with a bunch of 15 year olds you never grew up mentally. People call people such as yourself "manchildren", it's a hard fact that basement dwellers refuse to accept

Manchildren are usually dumb, and will stick with kids because they think they are the same

>You've never worked in IT, have you?
No him but I do, and he's right. Microsoft's support is crap.

RDP

ok I guess, I tell that to my girlfriend, she is playing battlecats on my phone in the other room, how we are manchildren
also my father plays regularly civilization and heroes of M&M, damn fucking child, right? He should be rather spending time watching TV for 6 hours a day, like regular people

I guess, you are just exceeding all levels of autism and dont really get normal people

wew lad, you had to pay for it hahaa

Whitehat.

>Uncle alex is playing Call of Battlefield 3 modern welfare and swearing on his playmates
Kek he never grew up, did he? Does he take some epic dorritos and mountain dew with that crap?

So, how do you have fun after a long Day at Work... you Work dont you?

>my girlfriend
Easy prostitutes don't count

>how do you have fun after a long Day at Work
Come back home, watch tv shows until I fall asleep

the important thing is taht weaboo image posting stopped
I like that weaboos are kinda aware of their retardation

Game and software compatibility.

>paying for windows

Whoa, calm down. Never knew manchildren can forget how to type when they get angry.

Are you cleaning your pissjugs as mommy told you? :^)

Adobe CS

Hardly anyone actually buys tacky LED-ridden shit like that. Claiming otherwise is like pretending every lover of motorsports is into underbody lights, gold rims and other such nigger gimmicks. Complete bullshit.

If you don't want to encounter games on Sup Forums, stay out of the corresponding threads. You're in one right now.

software

I would use Windows for games, other than that I find all the software on Linux good for the work I do.

Only problem is that Linux won't run right on my crappy laptop, but runs fine on my X60t like it was meant for it.

Except pro and premier support are actually pretty decent, especially on server down calls.

Guess what, gaymer manchildren are automatically attracted to flashy gamez and flashy LED

>Trolling
>2016
>falling for it

I had to look that shit up to see if it were true. That's kinda surprising Adobe doesn't have support for linux.

>led's are novelty, and being used on everything including grandma's wheelchair proves it.

It's the biggest reason I bother with Windows.

Post your LEDS :-DDDDDD

I have a strip on my desk I haven't use in months. Pretty srobe lights while drinking alone helps heal the pain.

Just look out for it in the next /bst/ thread(the one with skunks) since I am not at home.

Sorry, not interested in seeing your flashy le green cool LED, manchild

>waaaaa someone's not poor and they enjoy things.
: ^ )

>Buying $10 kids' LED is being rich
How's your minimum wage hourly rate treating you, peasant?

>not realizing that supposed troll is just trying to vent because
>1.) his favorite nerd OS doesn't have a market and
>2.) his crippled immune system doesn't allow him to muster the patience or reflexes to enjoy games

It fucking works.
Just fucking works.
That's all.

Active Directory and Group Policies, Power Shell, Exchange

If you are referring to Linux, it has more marketshare than windows

Last (you)

Just admit you got thoroughly btfo, senpai. Linux is pointless.

Why is unknown so common?

There are ways to obscure the information about your OS while browsing. I guess a whopping 4% of users does that.

#rektandburried

customer support for basically anything is terrible.

no you cant

But idk, I doubt I would ever pay for windows, it just came with my laptop and shipping it with a blank hdd didnt actually decrease the price (I asked). I dont mind linux and used debian/fedora for years, but windows is way more polished and able to run professional programs that dont have realistic counterparts on linux (inb4 gimp, its not nearly as powerful or intuitive as photoshop among others in the adobe suite). Driver support is also way better.

But someone who wanted to hide their OS would use a user agent that says Windows 7 since it's the most common. People browsing on an obscure OS would be in the other category.

It's not adding up.

Fpbp

Name one reason to even use Windows anymore.

I have a job

I am too dumb

FPBP

this thread is fucking hilarious

my wife's son uses it on the pc

this is one of the stupidest things i've read in a long time

qemu/kvm with vfio is way better than wine, you can run games at like 98% of their usual speed on windows

Solidworks

Running executibles

DFS

self configuring software dependencies 99.999% of the time

Uhh compatibility mode excists user.

Right click properties>Compatibility mode>run as admin>XP done. Replace xp with ANY version of windows.

It's almost like you dont even know what you're talking about.

I know what to do with it

>customer support for basically anything is terrible.

Not with Apple, something breaks they replace it on the spot 80% of the time.

Hardware support.

Nothing i pirate it

Oh DX12 and games i guess

>professional