/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

What chink shit are you guys waiting on?

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user submits the Xiaomi ZMI 10000mAh review, recommends it for Pokemon GO players helps user out with questions about it thanks for that last minute submission will add to infographic today!
• user makes fanart of Mitu • user bought some upside down 20x nzınɹ and the uoɔɹız ʞɔoɹ earbuds • user's mousepad arrived • user regrets selling his Mi Max • user's charger adapter that came with his Xiaomi phone is poorly built, question is who put it in there the seller or Xiaomi • user put his 64gb shark in a $3.99 USB 3.0 reader, posts benchmark notes that reader gets pretty warm • Don't be a racist! Be like Mario. He's an Italian plumber created by Japanese people, who speaks English and looks like a Mexican. (???)
Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_185413.html
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-folding-knives/pp_230534.html
gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_172290.html
aliexpress.com/item/Dangerously-Cheesy/32305893285.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zjtIYOhLZv4
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_246232.html
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_246042.html
gearbest.com/edc-tools/pp_360219.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/Original-Xiaomi-Mi5-Prime-Mi-5_60450540226.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.lKhiQz
aliexpress.com/item/LUFY-Solar-Power-Mini-Toy-Car-Racer-Educational-Gadget-W/1912824391.html
gizchina.com/2016/04/03/e-book-focused-tablet-teclast-x89-kindow-shows/
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-32GB-ROM-Metal-Body-Fingerprint-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650/32598227866.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10055_10037_10049_10059_10032_10058_10017_405_404_10040_10060,searchweb201603_7&btsid=e33bac10-5acb-48b6-b93d-a4add460d322
youtube.com/watch?v=Ntg5VRjfdqU
aliexpress.com/item/New-Varieties-of-Rare-Blue-Strawberry-Seeds-Nutritious-Delicious-Natural-Sweet-Fragaria-Seed-200-Pieces/32513380029.html
gearbest.com/cpu-cooler/pp_280431.html
gearbest.com/cpu-cooler/pp_280435.html
gearbest.com/computer-cases/pp_281347.html
gearbest.com/computer-cases/pp_397042.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone know a website to get fake woman purses?

Purses are tech you bitches!

iOffer probably

Handbags to be precise.

I have 3 bucks and i need a knife
what should i get?

Get 3 bucks more and buy a Sanrenmu

You can't really get something nice for 3 bucks but.

gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_185413.html

Currently on sale, maybe you can drop the price a bit with good boy point.

Just a bit small for my taste, but overall excellent knife and one of my best price/quality chink purchases.

but i also need a wallet, 3 buck wallet and 3 bucks knife
thanks will check it out!

You forgot "Jumps like a black man and grabs coins like a Jew."

In any case, how's the infographic coming along op? I'm curious about it, thanks by the way.

does the ruizu x02 do gapless playback?

Got you covered.

Progress is being made, have to re-install Photoshop in a few as I finally got my new pc up and running. Posted about it not starting some weeks back, turns out the PSU was faulty and I only just received a new one this week.

Hahaha fucking chinks

More flash sales

gearbest.com/pocket-knives-folding-knives/pp_230534.html

gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_172290.html

Is there any way to check for all of these?

aliexpress.com/item/Dangerously-Cheesy/32305893285.html

Based chinks

Nah I want chink fakes of Gucci and the likes, I like to feel pretty on a budget.

Those are on iOffer though.

fucking kek

>discord thread
nice advertising.

So how is the quality of watches from SOKI?

tfw it's $150 in usa

Some of them are rumored to have Seiko movement, but the overall opinion on /wt/ was they're cheap trash, but probably they would serve you good enough.

I wouldn't buy one when you can get a Seiko 5 for 50 bucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=zjtIYOhLZv4
I know nothing about that topic but this guy seems to know what he's doing.

A 3 buck knife from Sanrenmu maybe?
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_246232.html

$3.47
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_246042.html

$3.39 this one's shaped a like key
gearbest.com/edc-tools/pp_360219.html

*shaped like a key

Serves me right for not reading before posting.

what is best colour for xiaomi? considering gold is cheaper than the others.

Knives are technology, Are sanremnus and Ganzos in any price category reliable? As in the knife doesn't fly out when putting pressure on something you need to cut.

Looking for some cool souvenir kind of knife, still mad i threw away my hardcore as fug butterfly from Cyprus before boarding the plane.

Or you could just buy Gold since it's cheaper and slap a different colour case/shell on there.

see
Fucking 10/10 for the price, just a bit small but usable.

I can't really talk about Ganzo since I don't have any.

Opinel, while not chink, is always a safe bet too.

Is there a decent E-Ink tablet with stylus produced by chinks for chinks?
(essentially sony digital paper for a fifth of the price)

Chinks cant do e-ink

that's great

I was wondering the same

I got a silver/white front note 3 and it's quite nice but my friend got a gold note 3 and I was quite surprised how nice it looks. Definitely can be used by both genders.

Does this seem legit guys?
alibaba.com/product-detail/Original-Xiaomi-Mi5-Prime-Mi-5_60450540226.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.lKhiQz

If anything they're a bit tight.
So when loosening over time they'd be just right.
The chinks can make good shit if they want to, just most of the time they don't care

Tried the chinkshit randomizer...

hungry hungry hippo

>bretty gud
aliexpress.com/item/LUFY-Solar-Power-Mini-Toy-Car-Racer-Educational-Gadget-W/1912824391.html

>Randomizer
Just a bunch of links people decided

gizchina.com/2016/04/03/e-book-focused-tablet-teclast-x89-kindow-shows/

Bought this off of BG off of some user's recommendation here, did I fuck up?
It's the only tablet that I know of this affordable that doesn't have a shit panel and runs windows.

muh VNs and muh retro emulators and muh doujinshi

REMINDER TO EXTEND YOUR ORDER PROCESSING TIME WITH VICKY TODAY

Why does this thread even exist on a sunday?

check the everything alliexpress blog. Or browse alli looking for band purses.

does the internet stop working on sundays?

New shit gets added on chink sites over the weekend, anons have the time to post reviews of the stuff they received etc weekends are slow for /csg/ though

He hasnt closed the shop yet? lawl

cmon folks, do the same i did, cancel the order, there is seriously ppl risking their job

I submited a review about something I bought in gearbest, how long it takes for it to show on the article page?

Vicky plz

There is a gap between the glass and the panel so it will look like shit and reflect more light than it should.

It will be used 95% of the time indoors, I've seen reviews where they talk about that and while it is pretty bad it's not that horrible.

Ah well, it was 63$ anyways and its already shipped so fuck it.

My package is supposedly sitting in my "local post office" since July 13th, but no post office here has shit.

Wat do?

Fake tracking is the most likely suspect.

With chinkshit it usually turns up eventually

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-32GB-ROM-Metal-Body-Fingerprint-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650/32598227866.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10055_10037_10049_10059_10032_10058_10017_405_404_10040_10060,searchweb201603_7&btsid=e33bac10-5acb-48b6-b93d-a4add460d322

Will i really get fast shipping 10 days in EU (Sweden) or is it just another way to chink me out of 20-30$ compared to other sellers?

Go to your local post office with the tracking number and ask them.

The tracking number is from belgium post and stops at "your package has arrived at your local post office and will be delivered in the coming days"

Wait a day or two.

Any good chink phones for 100-120$ with cyanogen or any other relatively botnet free software?
Vernee Thor looks good but advertised cyanogen support turned out as a marketing bullshit.

God bless America

Expect it to arrive this week

Thor runs stock Android actually, the only "bloat" on there is the Uber app.

I hope so broski

/csg/ related video from techmoan
youtube.com/watch?v=Ntg5VRjfdqU

is the $40 to upgrade my xiaomeme to 3gb Ram?

your question is in the sorry

Hello friend!
Please wait 3 more weeks.

Sincerely,
Jennifer

What's the difference, if any, between the Redmi 3 and the Redmi 3 "overseas edition?" Is it a different ROM or just a way to jew me out of 3 dollars?

forgot pic

I haven't had a smart phone for like 3years so i don't know how much difference it will make friends

I'd say chink botnet rom vs. spyware vendor rom. Pick your poison.

What's Sup Forums's opinion on the Fugetek FG-857 projector?

chinkshit.xyz guy, can you just not add seeds to the randomizer? They're all scams. This one in the randomizer is a scam too. aliexpress.com/item/New-Varieties-of-Rare-Blue-Strawberry-Seeds-Nutritious-Delicious-Natural-Sweet-Fragaria-Seed-200-Pieces/32513380029.html

Projects like fug

The randomizer is just a load of crap, don't even bother giving a shit about it, no-one else does.

gearbest.com/cpu-cooler/pp_280431.html

please let me know your thoughts

I think I'm going to have eggs for breakfast.

I should check on the bread in the oven

No but seriously, it looks alright.

>he doesn't use a bread machine

I'm making rolls

I do actually have a bread machine, but I wanted rolls.

gearbest.com/cpu-cooler/pp_280435.html

How does this one compare?

These actually look good!

Yes its worth it.

Segotep is a legit brand, sold mostly in Eastern EU and Asia they make PSUs, CPU coolers and all sorts of PC cases most recently they made two that look like Baymax from Big Hero 6

gearbest.com/computer-cases/pp_281347.html

gearbest.com/computer-cases/pp_397042.html

the amount of times I have been mentioned in op drives me to purchase more chinkshit and post more

i know that feel

I think I'll watch one more ep of the disappearance of nagato yuki-chan then work on my calves and forearms

i need to take a shit, then i might grab a bite to eat, im thinking some cereal

>gearbest.com/computer-cases/pp_397042.html

I want that ITX case

However, the price on shipping is the same as the case.

Computer cases exceed the size and weight limit to qualify for government funded shipping (that's why you can get a lot of chink shit with free shipping)

these are actually pretty durable. I made one and it lasted 3 years until my dog ate it. It took several dips into the sea too.

Baycute a cute

The overseas edition is probably harder to flash. The chinese developer rom is the easiest to flash.

did they misprice something or something?

2 heat pipes?
Well it's what you get for $13. There are better quality coolers for 17€ like the EKL Alpenföhn Sella with 3 heatpipes (European market, I don't know if this one is available somewhere else too).

>offers $58 off coupon
>5000 anons buy up
>OH SHIT
>plz cancel orders or my store is in the sorry

Who is Vicky?
Link?