Gainward

Can I trust Gainward? Is that brand legit?

Some years ago it was one of the best. Now it's just a cheap brand with cheap quality.

but its 60€ cheaper than other brands, its tempting.

Only a shitty asus blower fans are cheaper than this.

>Getting a 1060
just get a 480 nitro, its better

Fuck off shill, we all know that unless you have last gen i7 the GTX 1060 is better.

sorry, I dont use high-end i7 CPUs

Lucky you, in Sweden the cheapest 1060 I can find is the Dual Palit for 295 euro

If you don't plan on using it for 5 years, sure why not.

>1060
>vr ready
alze jebe

you probably make 3 times more than what we get paid here in EE though

That's true, now if only I had a job..

Gainward is owned by palit. Should be fine.

Mine worked pretty legit throughout years.
Still works

>6700k vs 750 and 955
I don't understand. so the only two options are brand new i7 or 7 year old quads?

chances are you're not buying a 1060 or 480 if your cpu is that old, and if it is that old, you're gonna be bottlenecked before then anyway

the thing is, RX480 is more expensive than GTX1060 here in EE anyway...so...and only reference rx480 are available still.

in Canada, a 1060 goes from $400 to $460

the cheapest 1070 I can find (Gigabyte) is $540

there is literally no reason to buy a 1060 in Canada

my gainward graphics card has been working great for last 4 years

>tfw buying an RX 480 with an OC'd i7 920
>feels... i dunno yet, man. dem supply issues stronk

Nice trap.

Palit is just awful - the cheapest Chinese shite, had a 680 that cooked itself within the first three months, replacement took two weeks to arrive and it couldn't hold its factory OC.

Do not fall for the Chinese GFX card meme they're cheaper than everything else for a reason, the QC is the worst in the industry.

I'm in the same boat as you. Aib 1060s are the same price as reference 480 and aib 480 are more expensive than aib 1060. It's crazy. Amd won't get a penny off me till they stop being greedy jews and fix up their pricing.

funny thing is, its always been like this in my country as far as I remember (back to 9600GT times). AMD is always more expensive here. As a result when I look at the public sales data provided by one of our main retailers, only about 1 in 10 GPUs sold is AMD.

I guess their genius thinking is that to get more profit they need to increase the price.

nice samefagging

its not just 7 year old cpus

>pclab
why do nvidiot shills always use this no name site as a reputable source

this
she looks trap imo

For the same reason amdrones use computerbase.

Sounds like Gayward.
I will get a Sapphire nitro+ if I can lay my hands on it.

Truth is too hard for you to handle? In dx12 and Vulkan the cpu overhead is small enough so this gpu wouldn't bottleneck your shitty i5.

>amdrones
you obviously dont belong here

>getting a 1060
fucking poorfags, it'll be dated in a year.

AMD is the most manly GPU company out there, I mean look, the RX 480 destroys totally the 1060 in a manly game created by manly people for manly GPU consumers.

yes