What do you Sup Forumsentoomen do for a living?

What do you Sup Forumsentoomen do for a living?

>implying Sup Forumsentoomen have jobs

PhD student

I'm a 23 soon to be 24 year old unemployed loser with zero marketable skills, no prior work experience besides one or two intern ship, and no real education.

Disability welfare.

professional smegma farmer. ever since I was a small boy, I participated in the smegma churning. some of the finest cheeses in the world can takes years of training from smegma master. nothing can compare.

What is that game

Im a codemonkey what else? I could keep that position for 1-2 more years and manage other code monkeys with 20% chance of catching better projects but im currently looking for something else.

go fuck yourself, fbi

the sad part is retards happily respond to these datamining threads

What do you do over the summer?

masturbate

game?

alright kiddies, I don't remember the name of the game. Go play Corruption of Champions instead, it's better anyway.

Im in charge of the IT at a company with about 40 employees. And im in charge of deploying a centralized IT-solution.
Unfortunately the majority of employees are using MAC, witch are a pain in the ass to manage on an enteprise level.
(Unless you want to pay the networth of your company to Casper...)
Besides that i only do support, like fixing printers and makes sure that all computers work as they should

Vacation

how did you end up like this? What have you done all your life?
Im as old as you but i have worked all my life!
my education is only designed to prepare me for higher education (Witch i didnt go with...)
But still ive worked with everything from carpenter to food-serving, Webhosting and Sound engineer. What is holding you up?
Get a grip man!

PhD student. Summer. What? Please don't tell me PhD students have summer vacations in buggerland?!

mostly programming

i wish i was a NEET though

I'm Norwegian and yes we do have normal vacations. Five weeks vacation, just like every other employee here.

Contracted systems engineer for NASA. Sounds a lot cooler than it actually is, but it pays the bills pretty well.

I write security software for the Military-Industrial-Complex.

>smug about helping kill brown people for oil

if you say so

just use ansible?

Manager in an Australian McDonalds restaurant
Also working on completing my masters in electrical engineering
I'm just here for the battlestation threads

Actually, I help the leaders of these brown people to suppress and kill them. Also, I'll quit in two months. I don't want to be part of this any longer. When we started to think about ways to "avoid" UN and EU embargoes, placed on our customers I realized it's time to leave.

I maintain an 8-year-old behemoth of an CMS.

Long term chronic depression and an inability to love myself. I hate most things about myself, good thing is the older I get the less fucks I give. I'll probably leech off the government until the day I die, I legit don't see myself working a real job ever.

shitty office job filing papers & translating EnglishGerman

>tfw no degree
>tfw being a wizard

I do tech support for an EHR. Makes good money but I'm scared I'll be useless when I leave there.

Implying Sup Forumsnucks can into living.

Who /welfare state/ here

i need more than that. i need LDAP, automated backup, update management etc.
if it was a windows env i would just get an AD and a WSUS and i would be done

>long term chronic depression
>inability to love myself
lol what an idiot for falling for such aritficial products of feminist marxism.

your ancestors hunting sabre tooth tigers and slaying cavebishes would be ashamed of you

I work on a service desk for the NHS

Psychiatric nurse

i lie compulsively all over the internet just because it's fun. i assumed everyone does

C# code monkey, making 50k per year + bonuses. Got a barely finished cs degree (haven't submitted my thesis).

Supervisor at a Gamestop. Going to a tech school for an associates in IT that comes with a handful of certifications that should help get me in the door to a real job.

send that shit to wikileakr

I'm a butcher.

Own a decently sized local food chain
Inherited from my parents a few years ago after they passed

who cares they're dead

Configuration Analyst. OAB

I make games I'm such a nerd xdd

Work at small IT company, no degree whatsoever. $2350 a month

You probably don't give a shit but you're not alone.

This, hopefully we're out of this situation before hitting 30.

office clerk.

Most of the time I drink coffee, listen to house music on youtube, make some copies, fax some shit and answer some emails.

junior/mid level software engineer at one of the software megacorps

Quality controll in engine plant.

Could as well be machinist.

penetration tester

Like you I am 23. I stopped school at 13 and went into depression.
I tried a formation at 18 but they flunked me because they did not understand my final project with pathetic arguments.
I don't have any status, bank cards or friends. I have never touched a girl before but I accepted it. In fact I shook hands with only 7 people on my life.

That's not dramatic but it begins to be fucking boring and I will probably kill myself soon, I think the next difficulty will be the last one.

game is called sexpexfex

I'd probably be dead well before that.

>31 years old
>entry-level web developer using Node.js
>no degree or prior experience, besides programming as a hobby since 2003
Wish I'd done this sooner, I'd have so much money.

Where do you live?
In my country there are no nodejs jobs at all.
It's mostly java, asp.net and drupal/prestashop.

North of England. Most of the jobs advertised in my area were PHPajeet and ASPajeet jobs. But I'd put a lot of JS an Node stuff on my resume so a recruiter contacted me and got me an interview at the place where I am now, doing Node.

I picked Node because I actually like Javascript, I started out programming by making shitty Flash games with Actionscript, which is very similar to JS, so JS is comfy for me.

Student and work part-time doing IT support at a company that works with local hospitals. My hours are not standard in the least but my bosses are great and bend over backwards to let me come in after everyone has already left. The pay is okay, it mainly helps round out the stuff financial aid doesn't cover.

Once I graduate, though, I'm going to try to get something a lot better.

System Engineer in InfoSec

Does anyone actually, non-ironically, says "you want some fuck" in real life, or it's just a meme?

Stay strong, there may not be much hope for us but maybe something nice will come up.

So you're not really devoted?

Learn how to code? You can pick it up easily and get a job with ease, as long as you can talk to people.

Senior developer for Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations. Not much well payed, but not much stress.

Bank Examiner

How did you get into that? Any tips, what I should put on my CV/resume?

Niggers do, and it somehow works for them

Wut?
How trashy do you have to be to "get some fuk" from someone who talks like that?

Is it just ghetto and trailer trash girls, or also normal middle class girls?

I think some people say it and react to it ironically as it shows that they understand pop-culture and memes.

23 years old. Web Dev. The money is good enought and I learn so much.

Yeah, but that's part of the meme part.
I'm talking about people who say it (and those who are convinced by it) unironically.
Are there a lot of people like that?

I don't go outside so I can't answer you :(

It's alright, I understand. We're both in the same boat.

what the fuck are you talking about? i go to work once a week and spend one hour masturbating over my own intellect. how is that not devoted?

QA Engineer/ business analyst/ Android Developer on the side.

Make about $60,000 Comprehensively

>sounds cooler than it is
Why? Sounds pretty fucking cool senpai
What do you do day to day?

>he fell for the depression meme
Jesus Christ grow up and get a job

There is nothing wrong with working a min wage job for your first job, it will give you skills and confidence to start working towards a more successful future

>it will give you skills and confidence to start working towards a more successful future
What "skills" does anyone acquire working retail or fast food?
None

The ability to hold a job and not feel like a depressed loser

The motivation to get a better job

i'm a dairy farmer.

Blue collar warehouse worker. I work the side of shipping and logistics. Drive various vehicles akin to a forklift and heavy moving machines. 8 hours a day with 10 usually offered as overtime. Currently make $21.60/hr. Will be up to $31 by 2020 as per my contract.

Currently 24. Got the job through my father who has been there for 16 years.

The job is boring, but offers great benefits and pay. I intend to work until I am able to pay off a house around the $100k mark before I'm 35. Then I'll be working until I have enough to just NEET it up for 5 years or so. This is literally one of my only major ambitions. Own my house. Own my car. So I'm only paying $150/month in taxes and maybe $300/month on food. Have enough money for hobbies, and just fucking live.

best bux r NEET bux

Educated in some random degree after school having zero ambitions and don't knowing what I ever wish to do with my life (desu still have no idea why i'm even alive so far). Workin' for a government somewhere in eastern Europe. It's fine. Useless and boring. But fine.

The team I'm on makes satellite operations software. I help mange some requirements, test procedures, help with write some Python, Perl, and C-based scripts for Test as needed. Idk it's pretty easy actually, but I had two previous NASA internships before I graduated that I found a lot more engaging, especially coming from a science background, not engineering. Like I said it's not bad and it's paying off loans and shit before I'm ready to start a PhD program.

guys if i got offered a google interview how should i try to approach it? what should i know? should i not even bother?

smoke meth just before the interview. you will seem focused and energetic

remember kids, it's nepotism.

>take interview and you actually have a chance at getting the job, even if its miniscule
>not taking the interview leaves you with jackshit
hard fucking decision. just grow a beard, put on a checkered shirt and a scarf, a couple of fat glasses and tell them you are vegan. instant job at google.

what languages should i know? C++? Python? Go? C? Java? Javascript?

>remember kids, it's nepotism.
What do you mean by that?

Tell them you play Pokemon Go

none, but for the love of god, remember to mention that you are vegan. preferable as an introduction

Product designer, Ycombinator startup

I convert food and water into waste
I also contemplate suicide professionally at my retail job

I was a JS programmer for 2 years, but I'm NEET right now until I get a job in VIDYA GAEMS

Programmer for a large advertising corporation

Claims handler for a boutique insurance firm. I sign pieces of paper and take 2 hour lunches where my boss pays for me to eat steak and get drunk with him. I get paid well and live in a tiny apartment so I spend all my money on gearshit and spend half of my free time shitposting here.

Well you say you have vacation but I expect better from PhDs

I would add maybe try to have a gender change to female if you got time. This will probably get you straight into a managerial role, none of that code monkey shit.

I'm a commercial pilot and do virtualization/network development on the side.

I'm gonna stop probably the side businesses for a while and go all in into aviation.

now this is interesting. Why are you on Sup Forums, though? Interested in tech?

There is nothing interesting about this. Cows tits dont suck themselves.