Have you cleaned your computer lately, Sup Forums?

Have you cleaned your computer lately, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2C_MhGJQGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm pretty sure cleaning your pc is a meme. I have had mine collect dust for 6 years now and it's only now starting to die.

I have air filters for my case, so no.

Yes, your a fucking pig.

It's not a meme, your just as dirty as OP.

Never thought I'd see a disgusting pc of someone who bought a case with window. I thought you guys were supposed to be neat.

I vacuum cleaned it last week.

Holy fuck am I triggered. Clean that case intake vent NOWWW HOLY SHIT what is wrong with you??? Include your prescription pills in the next screenshot, please.

Is it sealed? Dust can get it apart from the filtered vents.

What is the best way to clean it ? I use dry air cans sometimes but shit is expensive. I also clean with pic related but it seems a bit rough

Compressed air and that brush is what is needed. Air cans are expensive of course but I do have a 25 lt. air compressor.
The brush you have is good, natural hair not plastic/syntetic brush is good.

You have to bear with those expensive air cans or if you can afford/can own a compressor it would be a better choice in the long run.

I do have pic related but it's big and noisy... it's a small workshop tool after all.

forgot pic, fml

So anyway I'd recommend a small handheld "home" compressor like pic related.
I'd advise to buy quality and not chink or else you'll be wasting money.

>have the same case

fucked up the front usb plugs, but werks otherwise.

and no, but it's not too dirty anyway. really blew it clean a bit ago and still good.

I only clean the front intake fan filter once a month. Too scared to look inside, I haven't opened the thing for 2 years.

Thank you

I'm not the only one saving old tooth brushes to clean up electronics, right?

Just few days ago cleaned both of my laptops with an air duster.

>hurr durr compressed air

I just take off the air filters and use a vacuum cleaner.

I keep it on a shelf and not the floor so it only gathers 1/10 of the dust it normally would.

No.
I used to do it every 6 months but there's never any dust.
I pretty much just clean the dust filters and don't bother with the inside.

Good reminder, thanks user. I keep the room pretty clean but a whip-through with some canned air never hurt.

I have that case, it is a dust magnet like no other. Good airflow when cleaned though.

>not using the superior leaf blower

youtube.com/watch?v=F2C_MhGJQGk

yea, 1 month ago, i actually cleaned it and fixed its cabling, there was huge fucking cable mess in the middle of the case, when i first put my PC 4years ago, i pretty noob, so i fixed cabling and temps inside the case went down like 5 C all around
>mfw

also reason i have a naked black dude on my pc is not because im a faggot, im just studying drawing.

This. Best purchase I've ever made.

The fact that you felt the need to justify says more about you than posting it in the first place tbqhfam

>falling for bait

Yes.
Thank you based HP.

forgot muh picture

No need because I have god tier define r5 which doesn't need cleaning.