Ants got into my laptop and my friend told me he knew how to solve the problem so I brought it to his place a few hours...

Ants got into my laptop and my friend told me he knew how to solve the problem so I brought it to his place a few hours ago

He just called me saying he solved the ant problem but doesn't know how to get the two spiders he led in out
I'm fuming
Should I just sell the laptop on ebay and get another

>He just called me saying he solved the ant problem but doesn't know how to get the two spiders he led in out
Who the fuck doesn't just shove it in the freezer for a couple of days?

Wouldn't the bugs just thaw out?

No worries, unless bugs cause short circuit, you’re perfectly safe. Look, some people got worse.

Just put a couple of lizards inside to eat the spiders

lead in some spider wasps, obviously

Open your laptop
examine where exactly the ant is
shake it a little
set it on fire

Keep the spiders, they will get rid of bugs for you.

but what happens when in 2 weeks spiderlings start ballooning out of every orifice

jesus christ what's wrong with people who are afraid of tiny spiders, considering they're harmless and non-venomous since they're so tiny they got into your laptop (wtf), just take apart the laptop and squish them all. they're not goddamn crocodiles fuck what a wuss you are
>Should I just sell the laptop on ebay and get another

Fire up prime95 and the ant will be cooked alive.

>tfw i did that with my laptop a few years ago
>tfw i had to bring in predator after predator to try to get rid of the previous invader
>tfw i still have to get rid of the elephants in my laptop

And this, kids, is the reason why you SHOULDN'T eat Doritos or anything else when you are on the computer.

>ants
>in your laptop
>so many of them that some spiders get attracted to the buffet line that is this user's laptop

what, do you just rub all of your food on your keyboard then sprinkle some sugar on it just to make sure? what the fuck

Actually, not him, but one winter I took the cover of a snowy grill and a couple of spiders was chilling there. I poked them and they moved when I was in proximity. Made me jump.

>fucking spiders.

> the size of the spider has anything to do with the potency of the venom
city-boy detected

a fucking faggot who wants to sell his laptop on ebay just because he's too much of a pussy to clean his laptop detected

I loved that episode

>And this, kids, is the reason why you SHOULDN'T eat Doritos or anything else when you are on the computer.

That is, as long as they aren't retarded enough to not store their laptop in a place or cover where ants can't get into it.

But that wasn't me user, stop being so mean

I didn't eat while using the laptop really, I mean it was on but I was using it to watch netflix and not really touching it at all. I forgot to toss away a cup of salsa which I think attracted the ants, I have no idea why they went from it to my laptop.

...Episode? Was I referencing a cartoon? I was trying to reference some story I was told as a kid where a city was invaded by mice, then they brought cats, then they brought a bigger predator to chase the cats, and it went on like that until they had elephants. It was something like that, at least.

Anyone knows what I'm talking about?

probably every culture has a story like this

reminder that insects are attracted to radios and batteries n shit
keep your electronics clean if you dont want something living in them

Ants are attracted to electricity.

yeah something along those lines

>was I referencing a cartoon
>poster says he loved that episode
Bro you're such a patrician, who knows about that CARTOON that's been on TV longer than you've been alive xD