Ask a girl software developer. I'm a mobile developer who makes 6 figures. I have brown hair and normal weight

Ask a girl software developer. I'm a mobile developer who makes 6 figures. I have brown hair and normal weight.
>Inb4 you make yourself fell better about not having a girlfriend by doing the I hate women thing

My ass

Fuck off attention whore

saged

Why are you such a faggot?

what do you masturbate to?

Anyone over 14 on this thread yet?

Do you work in an office or remotely?
If office, is it a shitty open office hippie place?

Bdsm

How does it feel to get a job just because of muh diversity?

>>>/reddit/

You like anal?

>Ask a black software developer anything
>Ask a Chinese software developer anything
>Ask a Russian software developer anything

What is wrong with you OP, when will women and minorities understand that they're not special.

How do you feel that they didn't hire you because you're smart but because you're female?

Feels good man.

>btw i'm a girl ;)

why does this shit ALWAYS get so many replies

>fell
If you want to come and feel superior, at least do it properly.

Considering Sup Forums Is mostly Haskell white neck beard and pajeets I'm kinda a minority

When people on Sup Forums stop getting triggered over it I imagine.

You are a even a little bit autistic?

because Sup Forums is full of virgins who never have contact with grils

Alright I'll bite:

Why are you a fucking attention whore. Do you see male devs do AMAs like this? Stop pretending you're some fucking unicorn in this industry.

>muh gaymergate
You're on the wrong board

are your boobs huge?

OP, you're not special. Stop trying to get attention.

Because despite wanting to pretend to be above it, a lot of people on Sup Forums get butthurt over things as silly as people on tumblr or reddit do

eg:

This is probablly a dude who gets off on pretending he's a girl, but I'll bite.

What are you working on?

but the last 2 are majorities

there was a "Ask a japanese engineer anything" just a few days ago

I wanna play too

C cups and protip most women don't like having large tits because it hurts their backs and everything they do is credited to them having big tits

What does you being a girl have anything to do with in this discussion? Or do you puff glitter over codes?

You simply could have said "ask a mobile game developer anything". But welp you just went ahead like "I have a pussy."

>Inb4 triggered
No lol. Your behavior is generally considered an attention whoring which is very annoying and I guess you're better off posting duck face on Facebook. That is if you're a legit girl. Traps and fags can suck my dick.

>girl
You know the drill, tits or gtfo.

1. Clearly women in this board are unicorns because this got so many replies
2. I'm bored user

I, too, identify myself as a woman.

They were going to let me go because i was the shittiest dev in the company but they also had to fill the quota so great timing for me!

Another one of those food delivery apps. IMO I'm probably gonna be out of a job because these meme startups never last. But I got lots of years of experience out of it so it's not all bad

I love these threads because its fun seeing Sup Forums crossboarders get mad

Are you normal or a little bit autistic?

OP here. Bad day user? I dont think I've ever seen someone so salty. Did that girl asked out say no?

Did you study computer science?
Did you do an internship?
Was it paid or unpaid?
Did you experience sexism?
Are you a virgin?
Should I learn Ruby on Rails?
What are your thoughts on Asian male + White female?
C# or Java?
Does ASP.NET MVC have a future?
What are your thoughts on White females being deflowered by Asian males?
How much money do you make?
Did you have previous job experience?
What are your thoughts on White females baring the children of Asian men?
Are you in Canada?
Do you use a MacBook Pro?

Why is battery life with Linux so shit compared to Windows 10?
I'm browsing at 80% brightness and I get the same power consumption as doing nothing in linux at 0% brightness and no wifi.
It's fucking ridiculous.

if you want to be taken seriously you know what to do

> (OP) (You)
>Did you study computer science?
Yes
>Did you do an internship?
No got a job out of university
>Was it paid or unpaid?
See above
>Did you experience sexism?
Yes but only by pale manlets so it's not bad
>Are you a virgin?
Nope it's 2016
>Should I learn Ruby on Rails?
The company I work at values that language. Plus it's fun to use so go for it
>What are your thoughts on Asian male + White female?
Only works if youre a tall attractive white male. Alot of these fat white neckbeards think they have a chance because they believe Asian women only look at skin color
>C# or Java?
C# works better IMO but I hate ms I'm more of an Ubuntu gal
>Does ASP.NET MVC have a future?
I think so
>What are your thoughts on White females being deflowered by Asian males?
Asian males in my experience do not satisfy me. Not because of their shortness but the lack of confidence produced by it
>How much money do you make?
I already said 6 figures 135,000 to be exact
>Did you have previous job experience?
I did odd jobs in college making websites and stuff
>What are your thoughts on White females baring the children of Asian men?
I don't like Asian dude
>Are you in Canada?
In the U.S
>Do you use a MacBook Pro?
I hate those so I use a dell XPS 15 with replaced wifi card

I will be 15 in two months.

I don't see how I should care dude

>linux
You actually fell for the memes?

OP here I Meant adults

>ASP.NET MVC

How can you code during PMS? Is your code different than your usual code? Show us piece of your code.

tits or gtfo

What languages are you using?

I fall for shit that works user

Well in that case you are out of luck.

>>Are you a virgin?
>Nope it's 2016
so when were you still a virgin?

also, age?

Why do you come to Sup Forums?
You'd be more comfortable on Ribbet. Also, what are you currently working on?

>Posting my body parts on a site of degenerates
I know C, C++, C#, Java, assembly, objective C, Ruby ,js, Python, rust, and a handful of others

>I already said 6 figures 135,000 to be exact
Is it that common to make that much as a SW dev straight out of college? What set you apart from other candidates? Was the interview process rigorous?

It's better in every other way. Everything works out of the box, customizable shortcuts etc.
Boot times, program launch times are better. Sleep/wake is as fast as on a smartphone.

But I'm using under 8W at the moment and have 5:30 hours left, it drops to 3h tops in linux.

Working on a food delivery app for work. On my free time I work on my home server and my own Linux distribution

Please dominate me, mistress.

(OP) (You)
Your opinion has been discarded

if Richard Stallman would break into your house and tell you that he could make all non-free software disappear instantly but only if you become his obedient nasty cumslut for the rest of your life would you accept?

>software developer
programmer

>Posting my body parts on a site of degenerates
why posting anything for that matter?

Now that you've asked, yes I've had a bad day. A lonely weekend and a painful month. The days are so dark and the nights are so cold that ouch it hurts.

We could meet sometimes you know like for some tea or coffee.

[spoiler] pls be my waifu [/spoiler]

>tfw I spoke to a grill in years
>tfw it feels warm and fuzzy inside
> tfw cotton boner

P.s everything above is lie.

I'm a Latino female. As a double minority they'd pay to show up on company photos. And I get payed alot because Ive had alot experience(code camps, hackathons, odd jobs etc)

>people don't praise me for complete normal stuff caume i'm wymen
Fuck off and die.

Not as rare as you might think.

We just usually don't mention it because as has mentioned, Sup Forums is very easily triggered/trolled over mentioning identities at all: it doesn't usually matter. And especially being a girl anywhere near Sup Forums or Sup Forums triggers the fuck out of them.

Which is kind of sexist, but that's a board with a bunch of antisocial neckbeards for you. As always with Sup Forums, there are a few gems amongst the pile of shit.

Case in point. That was a great thread.

>The days are so dark and the nights are so cold that ouch it hurts.

Tits or GTFO

what city are you in?

>tfw average privileged white male

I need to work/study harder.

>mobile developer
Please kill yourself as soon as possible.

I'm going to need a time-stamped picture to verify that you're not lying that you're female. This could be a social engineering attempt.

>you must be 18 or older to browse this site

OP here
1. You are not an anime girl
2. That's to pay the bills and fund my projects(upgrading my home pc, making my distro, etc)

>I'm a Latino female
eastern empire or western empire?

also quod est caelum

I'm a girl but I still can't get a job. I'll just kill myself

you are not supposed to be ugly to be considered a woman sadly

>You are not an anime girl

got em

Here's your (You)

OP here what are you majoring in?
How good are you at programming?
Are you pretty?

S A L T Y

>1. You are not an anime girl
Where did I ever claim I was?
>2. That's to pay the bills and fund my projects(upgrading my home pc, making my distro, etc)
You couldn't pay me to destroy something I like, I'd rather starve than contribute to the downfall of technology. Sounds to me like you're just a whore with no moral integrity.

>Are you pretty?
this thread is pure bait m80s

>made a thread where literally the only interesting thing you have to say about yourself is that you're a girl
>i-if you don't like this then y-you're s-salty!

How were you first exposed to computer science? How did you decide it was right for you? Was it the result of the push to get girls into CS (i.e. some kind of outreach event in your school?) Or did it happen through the same channels that would get a male interested in CS? What do you think, generally, of CS outreach efforts targeted specifically at girls? What do you think of the notion that STEM fields are massively short on qualified people? What do you think of aggressive STEM outreach to children in general?

Who is your husbando?

What are your three sizes, when did you have your first period and do you have a boyfriend?

Role player is role playing.

I don't hate women, they're just basically like extremely annoying fags with no penises. And I want to fuck them.

>How were you first exposed to computer science?
A kid said I was to dumb to do it. Then j looked into cs and it loved it
How did you decide it was right for you?
Asked myself if it was fun and if I could spend the rest of my life doing it
Was it the result of the push to get girls into CS (i.e. some kind of outreach event in your school?)
No. I stayed away from those since most of the girls thought they could program by using inspect element.
Or did it happen through the same channels that would get a male interested in CS?
Yep
What do you think, generally, of CS outreach efforts targeted specifically at girls?
Its pretty sexist IMO especially Google with the whole "lets make everything pink! Lets code an emoji! Lets make girls think clicking blocks together is programing"
What do you think of the notion that STEM fields are massively short on qualified people?
Theres plenty of qualified people. But since most of them are white men and they need a diversity quota they get turned away
What do you think of aggressive STEM outreach to children in general?
Its good. But ultimately ineffective. Ot produces millions of "look I can hack by guessing password" kids

iOS or Android?

Android ftw

ask someone who has an average job but think she is special anything.

Unless you post tits, you're the same Sup Forumstard as the rest of us. And even then you're just a Sup Forumstard with tits

lol

that's not full width text

that's just letters with spaces between

you're so fucking basic

Can you fuck off to already ?

Fuck outta here

Bay area I imagine?